HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why are there white people who travel to places such as Central America or Africa and try to befriend the people who live there? Is it white guilt?
Posted by: White guilt? ()
Date: April 30, 2015 04:03PM

honduras-unity.jpg

Friends.jpg

Why do white people feel the need to travel to these places?
Their parents always cry to our government for help when they get kidnapped and held for ransom.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are there white people who travel to places such as Central America or Africa and try to befriend the people who live there? Is it white guilt?
Posted by: Multicultural Day ()
Date: April 30, 2015 04:21PM

Not to worry, in just a few more years they can stay right in here in the USA and be surrounded by all the brownies they care to meet.

Re: Why are there white people who travel to places such as Central America or Africa and try to befriend the people who live there? Is it white guilt?
Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: April 30, 2015 04:25PM

Some of them are Mormons on their required missions after high school, and some are just rich white kids who think they're helping out. I have two friends who are now doctors and went to India, Sierra Leone, Madagascar, Honduras, and other places to get extra credits during the summers they were in college. They would go to these places to work with local doctors to give vaccinations and shots which helped them toward their degrees.

Posted by: Legal? ()
Date: April 30, 2015 04:26PM

Is it legal in Central America for
the whitey in the black t shirt to take the girl in the white tank top as his wife? Her mother would probably be OK with that.

Posted by: Si Se Puerde ()
Date: April 30, 2015 04:28PM

Only as long as he lets the mother move in too.

Posted by: What a moron ()
Date: April 30, 2015 07:27PM

White guilt? Wrote
>
> Why do white people feel the need to travel to
> these places?
> Their parents always cry to our government for
> help when they get kidnapped and held for ransom.

Haha...yeah buddy it's "guilt". Believe it or not there's still a lot of good people around, despite your little shit bubble world you're living in.

They're out there helping out the less fortunate and forming bonds along the way. Do you have any idea how good it feels after you've done something like that? No, because you're already dead inside and miserable.

Aside from the fact that you would never have the balls to go to South America, you miserable piece of shit

Posted by: Tweet another hashtag brah ()
Date: April 30, 2015 07:33PM

What a moron Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Haha...yeah buddy it's "guilt". Believe it or not
> there's still a lot of good people around, despite
> your little shit bubble world you're living in.
>
> They're out there helping out the less fortunate
> and forming bonds along the way. Do you have any
> idea how good it feels after you've done something
> like that? No, because you're already dead inside
> and miserable.
>
> Aside from the fact that you would never have the
> balls to go to South America, you miserable piece
> of shit

Says the little millennial hipster white boy sitting in his condo in Mosaic who's never done shit for anybody other than himself.

Posted by: Matthew Durham ()
Date: May 01, 2015 01:42AM

Some go out of the kindness and compassion of their hearts and love for fellow human beings. Others go to molest toddlers.

enhanced-24224-1406919912-5.jpg

http://heavy.com/news/2014/07/matthew-durham-kenya-aid-worker-orphans/

Posted by: pbYPx ()
Date: May 01, 2015 02:25AM

wow that's gross he raped little kids with aids lol

Posted by: atleast ()
Date: May 01, 2015 06:14AM

at least the fat slob man from those christian foundations stopped going to africa.

it was insulting to send a fat obese white man to go on tv showing starving black kids

Posted by: Africa is a shithole ()
Date: May 01, 2015 06:26AM

I've been to West Africa. It is a complete shit hole. I will never go back. I can't understand why anyone would choose to go.

Posted by: all the way with the kkk ()
Date: May 01, 2015 07:10AM

Multicultural Day Wrote:
> Not to worry, in just a few more years they can
> stay right in here in the USA and be surrounded by
> all the brownies they care to meet.

What do you mean in just a few more years?!?!?!?!?

THIS SHIT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED!

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: May 01, 2015 08:41AM

atleast Wrote:
> at least the fat slob man from those christian
> foundations stopped going to africa.
>
> it was insulting to send a fat obese white man to
> go on tv showing starving black kids

Bill Clinton's there now getting his pick of udders like from National Geographic.

Posted by: nEkxt ()
Date: May 01, 2015 12:00PM

I think it's called missionary work.

Posted by: Samuel90 ()
Date: August 13, 2019 02:36AM

There are persons that want to help and they go there for that because Africa needs help but it's not the native people's fault. All the rest of the world stoled huge quantities of gold and diamonds from there. Other people go there looking for fame. Only French Montana comes in my head with his Unforgettable music video. Lately, there are a lot of videos made in Africa. Do you know why? Because of racism. Racism makes the white people feel guilty and the black ones feel sympathy. This is all marketing. The worst is that they use kids for this. I traveled in Africa but I've been there for the places, not for the people. I don't like it when people feel mercy for me and I don't feel it for anyone. We are all worthy people. No matter where I'll go, if I find a good person, I'll give him a warm handshake. I'm planning to return to Africa, I have a few more travel destination from travelazzi.com to discover.

Posted by: Alls ()
Date: August 13, 2019 04:40AM

Samuel90 Wrote:
> There are persons that want to help and they go
> there for that because Africa needs help but it's
> not the native people's fault. All the rest of the
> world stoled huge quantities of gold and diamonds
> from there. Other people go there looking for
> fame. Only French Montana comes in my head with
> his Unforgettable music video. Lately, there are a
> lot of videos made in Africa. Do you know why?
> Because of racism. Racism makes the white people
> feel guilty and the black ones feel sympathy. This
> is all marketing. The worst is that they use kids
> for this. I traveled in Africa but I've been there
> for the places, not for the people. I don't like
> it when people feel mercy for me and I don't feel
> it for anyone. We are all worthy people. No matter
> where I'll go, if I find a good person, I'll give
> him a warm handshake. I'm planning to return to
> Africa, I have a few more travel destination from
> travelazzi.com
> to discover.

“If I find a good person”
Holy shit!
Thank god you’ve found FFXU, you won’t find better people anywhere!

Posted by: I am a missionary ()
Date: August 14, 2019 12:13AM

nEkxt Wrote:
> I think it's called missionary work.

I like to go to third world shitholes and teach the downtrodden people about the internet, and then introduce them to FFU.

One of the kiddoes could be our next mr misery!

Posted by: I am a doggy style ()
Date: August 14, 2019 12:16AM

Get more leverage that way.

Posted by: Jews wear tiny hats ()
Date: August 14, 2019 12:23AM

Whiteboi soy beta cucks.

Posted by: Haughty ()
Date: August 14, 2019 12:46AM

I spent two years in Ecuador with the peace corps and volunteered again in Zambia for 14 months. I taught locals English and how to start a business. It was some of the best times of my life. Some people (including posters here) like to complain about these shit holes and the people that live in them. There really are great people in these countries and they just want an opportunity to better themselves. If you don’t want them to come to America, you have to teach them how to create it there. Some will say “that’s not my problem” and that’s fine, but if you aren’t willing to be part of the solution rather than the problem, you’re not in a position to complain when these people come up here looking for opportunities.

Posted by: JoeJohn ()
Date: December 26, 2019 08:38AM

Haughty Wrote:
> I spent two years in Ecuador with the peace corps
> and volunteered again in Zambia for 14 months. I
> taught locals English and how to start a business.
> It was some of the best times of my life. Some
> people (including posters here) like to complain
> about these shit holes and the people that live in
> them. There really are great people in these
> countries and they just want an opportunity to
> better themselves. If you don’t want them to
> come to America, you have to teach them how to
> create it there. Some will say “that’s not my
> problem” and that’s fine, but if you aren’t
> willing to be part of the solution rather than the
> problem, you’re not in a position to complain
> when these people come up here looking for
> opportunities.

I am glad that you still have bright memories of your mission)) Africa has long been not the country that we are shown in the pictures. Many more Americans book flights from usa to Cape Town or Lagos in order to have a good rest. For example, Nigerian airlines are not inferior in terms of service and comfort to European airlines. I believe that African countries have long reached a new level. And I am glad to see such changes when I come there.

Posted by: Henry Grant ()
Date: September 24, 2021 09:16AM

With modern possibilities to fly, you can visit all available destinations you want. Personally I want to go to the India, but now due to covid I think it is not the best idea..

Posted by: Peter Joseph ()
Date: September 24, 2021 09:51AM

I completely agree with you, I also will not travel far to other countries, except within the United States. Moreover, I know a great service that saves money when booking air tickets. Recently flew and bought cheap flights from Orlando to NYC. Where are you going to fly to rest? Where in the USA would you like to fly?

Posted by: wheel in the ditch ()
Date: September 24, 2021 10:18AM

!
Attachments:
whitelibs.jpg

Posted by: jacksmith ()
Date: August 05, 2022 08:24AM

We completely agree with you. I have traveled to many different places. You should go with traveljunction.ca as they have helped me a lot in booking cheap flights. Their customer agents will help you book your cheap Asia flight tickets.

Posted by: .AARPer. ()
Date: August 05, 2022 08:40AM

Not white guilt but more like the guy like young babes and can do his business in a third world shit hole with out the hassle of prosecution. He's banging these two hard while his wife films the action.
Attachments:
Friends.jpg

Posted by: Traveling Meade ()
Date: August 05, 2022 01:46PM

Thanks to the internet and You Tube, people in Central America and Africa can experience the joy of listening to Meade Skelton. No matter what problems and challenges you are facing, nothing is better for your mental and emotional state than Meade tunes.

Posted by: Cavalcade of Lolcows! ()
Date: August 05, 2022 02:28PM

Traveling Meade Wrote:
> Thanks to the internet and You Tube, people in
> Central America and Africa can experience the joy
> of listening to Meade Skelton. No matter what
> problems and challenges you are facing, nothing is
> better for your mental and emotional state than
> Meade tunes.

No matter how down a person is in life, instead of getting the blues, they could turn on a Meade video. it makes them realize that they don't have it as bad as Meade. That thought perks them right up. This is why Meade's videos get hundreds of views. In most cases, it would be cruel to laugh at someone who has such a miserable life. However, Meade has only himself to blame for carving out his shitty existence. Laughing at Meade just sort invigorates us all.
Attachments:
download (42) (1).gif

Posted by: Vuoso ()
Date: August 05, 2022 02:46PM

Some of the best young pussy in the world can be found in small Latin American and East Asian villages. I’ve found a few hidden gems in the remotest parts of the world.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.