HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Celtics vs Bulls? Are you Serious!?
Posted by: NBAStar ()
Date: May 01, 2009 09:50AM

Anyone catching this mind blowing series. Some of the best basketball, or at least entertaining basketball I've seen in awhile. Catch Game 7, SAT 7pm.. It's gonna be off the hook.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Celtics vs Bulls? Are you Serious!?
Date: May 01, 2009 10:01AM

I didn't see the game but the highlights are phenomenal. I don't think anyone thought the series would amount to much with Garnett gone.

Re: Celtics vs Bulls? Are you Serious!?
Posted by: Dwight. ()
Date: May 01, 2009 01:13PM

7 total OT's in 6 games thats 35 minutes of extra basketball being played. I am totally upset because i will not be able to catch game 7 on account of a very fancy date that night. maybe there will be TV's at the country club i am going to.

anyways does any one think that the refs favored Boston a little bit down the stretch? Ben Gordon has been playing phenomenal, as with Rose. ALSO Kurt Hinrich is lucky they won or he would have possibly been murdered for missing that WIDE OPEN LAYUP with under like 30 seconds to go.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.