HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why is eesh the way he is?
Posted by: Psycho Logical Anal ISIS ()
Date: March 26, 2015 08:10PM

Eesh is a veteran. Eesh was in the army. Eesh saw people die. Eesh may have had to kill.

But it didn't start there:

Eesh had a troubled childhood. He grew up poor and hsting it. He always hated the other children for having nicer things than he did.

Although an only child he was neglected by his parents.

Always alone. Never included in the reindeer games.

Eesh suffered sexual abuse sometime in his life.

By a man? By a woman? Only Eesh knows for sure.

Possibly both.

Eesh posts about his hatred for women.

Eesh posts a lot about rape and murder.

Eesh is the real victim here.

Leave Eesh alone.

No, don't.

He's always alone.

He hates it.

He stalks others for human contact.

He just wants to be included and accepted.

Just like you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is eesh the way he is?
Posted by: Uu7pM ()
Date: March 26, 2015 08:27PM

Psycho Logical Anal ISIS Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eesh suffered sexual abuse sometime in his life.

this was the only time he didn't have to pay for someone to touch him

Posted by: Feels Bad ()
Date: March 26, 2015 08:36PM

Uu7pM
------------------------------------------------------------------------
> this was the only time he didn't have to pay for someone to touch him

wds5.gif

Posted by: Eesh wore baby blues ()
Date: March 26, 2015 08:42PM

Eesh wasn't in the Army.

Posted by: post 9/11 ()
Date: March 26, 2015 08:43PM

Eesh wore baby blues Wrote:
> Eesh wasn't in the Army.

what branch of service was he in to receive a gi joe bill?

Posted by: misinformation ()
Date: March 26, 2015 08:50PM

Re: YOU MEN ARE PIGS!
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 06, 2014 02:45AM

troops Wrote:

> And look at you... you've gone to war.

....and no, I never went to war. My MOS stays in what the Army calls strategic assignments. This means I can do my job without deploying, so whether I'm in Germany, the UK, Colorado, DC area, I can do my job the same. Even when I was in Germany and in a tactical unit (units that deploy all the time), my job was still strategic. When my MOS was reorganized from a 98Y to a 35S, it became even more of a strategic job.

Posted by: Honorably ()
Date: March 26, 2015 08:59PM

Eesh wore baby blues Wrote:
> Eesh wasn't in the Army.

He sure was. He was discharged in 2007. He actually did well in the service.

Posted by: nobody gives a fuck ()
Date: March 26, 2015 09:04PM

Honorably Wrote:
> Eesh wore baby blues Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Eesh wasn't in the Army.
>
>
> He sure was. He was discharged in 2007. He
> actually did well in the service.

i wish i could feel bad for you eesh but there are plenty of tortured souls here and on earth who don't take their pain out on others the way you have. you hurt others because you are hurt. go fuck with whoever it was that hurt you not complete strangers on a website. it's not right.

Date: March 26, 2015 09:10PM

better yet why drive 100 miles to fairfax to fuck with people who have never done anything to you and probably anyone else when there's a house full of sex offenders right next door to you who are much more deserving of it? take your anger out on them. swat them and watch it unfold right from the comfort of your own home. vandalize their cars. post their names and info and let everyone know what they have done. not one single person on this site deserved what you did to them. but i bet those guys next door to you have caused some serious trauma to somebody in their lives and hurt some innocent children women and even little boys. if you like to think of yourself as some superhero creep of the night then go be a big bad boy and show them what you're really made of.

yes i condone the tortute of actual convicted sex offenders.

Date: March 26, 2015 09:14PM

and post their pictures too and impersonate their parents and put details up of their children's sex crimes because then it wouldn't be defamation because it would be truthful and i think the people of va should be made aware of the sex offenders in their area and know what they look like so they know who the really bad people are and none of them were the people you have harrassed. go after the sex offenders eesh. we know you're good at that type of thing. do it. make yourself actually useful for once in your god forsaken life.

Posted by: mY9VP ()
Date: March 26, 2015 09:27PM

gif-damn-good-stuff-sir.gif

Posted by: Look it up ()
Date: March 26, 2015 09:44PM

Does Eesh know if he's found guilty of these crimes he's been accused of that he can still go to jail? There's no statue of limitations on some of this stuff and the commonwealth, or prosecutors, police, lawyers, judge or whoever may want to make an example out of him.

Posted by: ?? ()
Date: March 26, 2015 10:02PM

The civil justice system does not attempt to determine the innocence or guilt of an offender. Rather, it attempts to determine whether an offender or a third party is liable for the injuries sustained as a result of the crime. A civil court finding of liability usually means that the defendant must pay the victim or his/her family monetary damages. The civil justice system can provide victims with the monetary resources necessary to rebuild their lives, and can hold defendants who are found liable directly accountable to the victim.

Most crime victims have the right to file a civil lawsuit seeking financial compensation from the perpetrator or from others whose unreasonable conduct gave rise to conditions that allowed the crime to occur. In civil cases, the plaintiff must prove there is a 51% or greater chance that the defendant committed all the elements of the wrong. It is possible to find the defendant liable in a civil case even though a verdict of “not guilty” was rendered in the criminal case.

Posted by: EFkMw ()
Date: March 26, 2015 10:09PM

http://www.corelawgroup.com/can-a-civil-case-be-brought-against-me-if-the-issues-have-already-been-tried-in-a-los-angeles-criminal-court/

Many of our clients are confused as to the difference between a civil case and a criminal case and wonder if both can be brought against them at once?

As an Orange County Criminal Attorney and Orange County Civil Attorney I have a unique ability to answer this question. Many of our clients have two pending cases against them at once and they do not understand how that can be possible. Well, civil and criminal courts are two very different court systems. They follow different procedures and different statutes but cases in each system can be started simultaneously against a person stemming from the same incident.

Posted by: never went to war? ()
Date: April 20, 2015 05:12AM

what a faggit

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.