HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why is FOX NEWS #1?
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: March 13, 2015 10:25PM

Because we are

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is FOX NEWS #1?
Posted by: SPEAR CHUKR PHIL ()
Date: March 13, 2015 10:33PM

Fair and Balanced maybe, hell I don't know!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is FOX NEWS #1?
Posted by: A Guy Who Likes Kelly ()
Date: March 13, 2015 11:36PM

Kelly. I want to be close to Kelly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is FOX NEWS #1?
Posted by: Faux News ()
Date: March 14, 2015 03:54AM

Fox News Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Because we are


That's because all of the retards watch Faux. The intelligent people spread it out over the other networks. Some intelligent people do also watch Faux....for laughs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is FOX NEWS #1?
Posted by: Quick ()
Date: March 14, 2015 04:13AM

The same reason a politician wins an election.

Fox News is Superior at lying.

As a conservative I couldn't imagine saying this just 3 years ago.

Fox gives conservatives the idea that they are actually going to force the democrats to become reasonable people, but nothing ever gets resolved.

Nothing good ever comes out of all the criticism Fox anchors put on liberal policy. Liberalism just keeps proliferating no matter how much scrutiny it gets.

Liberals watch Fox because conservatives get their asses kicked regularly by very clever democrats, who no matter how mentally ill they are, manage to put up better arguments often.

Fox in essence actually works against conservatism by design. They are all liberals at heart ultimately because as bad as things are in America all of the anchors smile incessantly while reaping fat paychecks for selling their souls to the devil which is the most apparent characteristic of a liberal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is FOX NEWS #1?
Posted by: Terrible TV ()
Date: March 14, 2015 06:11AM

Even Republicans don't like it:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/03/13/god-that-is-terrible-tv-goper-embarrasses-hannity-on-fox-with-epic-open-mic-flub-video/

Missouri Lt. Governor Peter Kinder (R) humiliated Sean Hannity and Fox News in general when he was caught on a hot mic saying exactly what most of us have been thinking since the network was birthed into existence through the unholy union of Roger Ailes and a rather sickly cockatrice.

After airing interviews a Fox correspondent conducted in Ferguson, Hannity asked the Lieutenant Governor for his thoughts on the protests. Kinder had nothing positive to say — not about the protesters, and certainly not about Fox News.

“God, that is terrible TV,” Kinder said as Hannity was introducing him. Hannity seemed a bit shocked, but continued introducing the Lt. Governor. When it was time for Kinder to speak his piece, he said nothing.

As the silence rang out, Hannity became concerned that his guest was unable to hear him. “Peter, can you hear me?” he asked.

“Oh, I can hear you, I thought you were coming to me after the break, Sean,” Kinder replied. When he finally spoke about the interviews, the Lieutenant Governor said that it is “regrettable to listen to” what he had just heard from “those uninformed, 18-year-old Mr. Cordell, whatever his name is.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is FOX NEWS #1?
Posted by: Why do people watch MNBC ()
Date: March 14, 2015 07:25AM

Fox News, NBC CBS CNN whatever... it is all just fucking entertainment. Jesus, liberals get their little panties all up in the crotch of their pussies (especially the boys) over Fox news. If it entertains you, then watch it. None of that shit has any bearing on reality...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is FOX NEWS #1?
Date: March 14, 2015 09:44AM

Because it covers ALL stories. You can agree or disagree with its commentators, but at least you know what is actually in the news.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is FOX NEWS #1?
Posted by: Bobby Shmurda ()
Date: March 14, 2015 10:26AM

Why do people watch MNBC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fox News, NBC CBS CNN whatever... it is all just
> fucking entertainment. Jesus, liberals get their
> little panties all up in the crotch of their
> pussies (especially the boys) over Fox news. If
> it entertains you, then watch it. None of that
> shit has any bearing on reality...


What news would one even watch, then?

Those people, making it seem like nothing is legit...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is FOX NEWS #1?
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: March 14, 2015 10:44AM

Cause we're number 1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is FOX NEWS #1?
Posted by: Clue... ()
Date: March 14, 2015 11:18AM

Faux News Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's because all of the retards watch Faux. The
> intelligent people spread it out over the other
> networks.

All of the people who watch FOX News may well be retards, but not all retards watch FOX News. No actually intelligent person pays any attention at all to FOX News or to ANY other network or mass media outlet. These comprise an empty landscape. There is nothing of actual value to be learned there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is FOX NEWS #1?
Posted by: True The Vote ! ()
Date: March 14, 2015 11:21AM

Hot chicks and no pole smokers, they report the news, not just make it up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is FOX NEWS #1?
Posted by: BILL O'REILLY ()
Date: March 14, 2015 02:57PM

Because George Soros can't get his hands on us!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is FOX NEWS #1?
Posted by: WdDut ()
Date: March 14, 2015 08:48PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is FOX NEWS #1?
Posted by: FrankRizzo ()
Date: March 14, 2015 09:25PM

The majority of the educated, successful folks I know watch Fox News. Nothing wrong with it IMO, but I usually check a few of them, not just one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is FOX NEWS #1?
Posted by: vEcxP ()
Date: March 15, 2015 04:37AM

because it makes the libturds jelly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is FOX NEWS #1?
Posted by: Sponge-brain ()
Date: March 15, 2015 10:34AM

WdDut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fox isn't just #1, it dominates by a long shot:

LOL!!! Those are CABLE news ratings for ONE FUCKING DAY! What an asshole! Go see how FOX News stands up against SpongeBob SquarePants. HINT: It's not even close!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is FOX NEWS #1?
Posted by: Republican = Asshole ()
Date: March 15, 2015 10:39AM

FrankRizzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The majority of the educated, successful folks I
> know watch Fox News. Nothing wrong with it IMO,
> but I usually check a few of them, not just one.

Speaks to the number and quality of "educated, successful folks" you know. FOX News is a DIS-information service. No actually intelligent person falls for their brand of deliberate deceit and distortion. FOX doesn't care of course, Their target audience is the Republican base of easily manipulated stupid people. People just like you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is FOX NEWS #1?
Posted by: Assphinchtersayswhat ()
Date: March 15, 2015 01:13PM

Republican = Asshole Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FrankRizzo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The majority of the educated, successful folks
> I
> > know watch Fox News. Nothing wrong with it IMO,
> > but I usually check a few of them, not just
> one.
>
> Speaks to the number and quality of "educated,
> successful folks" you know. FOX News is a
> DIS-information service. No actually intelligent
> person falls for their brand of deliberate deceit
> and distortion. FOX doesn't care of course,
> Their target audience is the Republican base of
> easily manipulated stupid people. People just
> like you.

Whatever you say, Prag.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is FOX NEWS #1?
Posted by: ohbaby! ()
Date: March 15, 2015 02:28PM

This is why i watch Fox news!
Attachments:
julie-banderas-mouth.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **   ******    ******    **     **  **     ** 
 ***   ***  **    **  **    **   **     **  **     ** 
 **** ****  **        **         **     **  **     ** 
 ** *** **  **        **   ****  **     **  ********* 
 **     **  **        **    **   **     **  **     ** 
 **     **  **    **  **    **   **     **  **     ** 
 **     **   ******    ******     *******   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.