HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Never Lets me Down!
Posted by: LMFAO Right now ()
Date: April 27, 2009 03:59AM

To all regular Fairfax Underground Posters:

I just gotta say, I rarely come to this site but every once in a while when I am bored I do for the sheer entertainment value. As usually, most of you fucking idiots didn't leave me down! Keep on being the fucked up dumb asses you all are! I love the entertainment! Keep smoking weed, driving drunk, busting on the cops, whining about anything and everything... It is fucking hilarious!!! I genuinely appreciate your retarded antics and the fact that you post it for all the world to see!

THANKS!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Never Lets me Down!
Posted by: Pig Hater ()
Date: April 27, 2009 04:25AM

i have to agree these people are a bunch of losers how the hell can some of these posters spend that much time on line do they not have a life

Posted by: Margie ()
Date: April 27, 2009 06:14AM

LMFAO Right now Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To all regular Fairfax Underground Posters:
>
> I just gotta say, I rarely come to this site but
> every once in a while when I am bored I do for the
> sheer entertainment value.

Get serious, who are you trying to fool? Your on this site all the time. (I.P addresses are unique to each computer).... In order to remove ALL the "Block form" trackers on your computer, you must remove EVERY program from your computer and restore it back to original factory condition and also (Very important) have your internet changed to dial-up service only.

Posted by: advise ()
Date: April 27, 2009 11:55AM

This program is good for removing tracker programs. Although it won't remove "Block form" trackers it's good to have on your computer after your system is restored.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Popup-Ad-Spyware-Blockers/Eradex.shtml

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.