HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
soon to be the Vince thread
Posted by: oaktonmom ()
Date: April 24, 2009 09:25PM

Vince, I know you'll have lots to say about this

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/content/6/3113/3522

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2009 09:25PM by oaktonmom.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: soon to be the Vince thread
Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: April 24, 2009 09:27PM

Not really...undocumented workers is so yesterday. The issue was settled for at least the next 4 years.

Date: April 24, 2009 09:32PM

You really think so? With unemployment and crime numbers on the rise, I don't think he's going to get a pass on this one. Possibly the only positive ramification of this recession.

Also, I think you meant to say illegal rather than undocumented.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2009 09:44PM by oaktonmom.

Date: April 24, 2009 09:36PM

Hey Vince,

Despite our differences, how sad is it that you and I are posting on FFU on a Friday night at 9:30? I know I'm embarrassed.

Date: April 24, 2009 10:58PM

Dont feel bad...assuming your screen name is your primary job...it's good you are home

Posted by: Junes ()
Date: April 25, 2009 05:27AM

oaktonmom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Vince,
>
> Despite our differences, how sad is it that you
> and I are posting on FFU on a Friday night at
> 9:30? I know I'm embarrassed.

Post on the Washington Post and New York Times comments sections and blogs that pertain to illegal aliens – particularly those that reference complicit Congressional Senators and Representatives. The Administration and Congressional Representatives and Senators use their interns and aides to scan the media for comments.

Obama is starting to back peddle on his plan to grant amnesty to illegal aliens. Congress once again set E-Verify back on the shelf to ensure businesses that contributed to political campaigns are rewarded with cheap labor without repercussion.

As jobs are drying up faster than anticipated, Americans are less compassionate to the “plight of the illegals,” especially when they are the ones working the construction jobs that were once Americans’. The WaPo is starting to report stimulus funded contracts that are let to businesses that contributed to politician candidates in a position to award contract. Some of these businesses have no record of ever making a political contribution before. This really isn’t that difficult as all political contributions must be reported.

Obama is now trying to “nationalize” student loans, giving government complete control from cradle to grave. In so doing, it will be much easier for illegal aliens to get student loans even though our laws are quite clear this is not allowable. Also, illegal alien men, who have lived, worked or attended school in the country but failed to register with Selective Service are not entitled to ANY government benefits. If student loans become nationalized, it will be much easier to slide these through.

Recently it was reported that 8 cases of Swine Flu were diagnosed in California and Texas = and those numbers are rising as it spreads among the immigrant population (i.e. unvaccinated). In Mexico there were over 100 cases reported with 62 deaths. This is a resistant strain that was brought into the country by illegal aliens, along with other diseases that we haven’t seen in this country for two generations.

Jobs, taxes and health care are issues of serious concern to American citizens today. They don’t want to hear that their “leaders” are favoring illegal aliens over American citizens. Despite the comments and blogs leaning more in favor of cutting off benefits and jobs to illegal aliens, Congress continues to do their “in your face” and its starting to backfire. Americans are learning that we don’t have to spend millions of dollars rounding up illegals and deporting them, all we have to do is cut off the job supply by implementing E-Verify nationwide. They will leave on their own as they did in Arizona.

FYI: There is no such thing as undocumented immigrants. They all have “documents,” they just aren’t real. Thus, the more accurate term – Illegal Aliens.

Date: April 25, 2009 06:31AM

Ladies...I know better then to take the two of you on at the same time. I give up..ok...deport them..shoot them...just stop beating me over the head.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 25, 2009 07:12AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Ladies...I know better then to take the two of you
> on at the same time. I give up..ok...deport
> them..shoot them...just stop beating me over the
> head.

what happened to your desire for "intelligent debate"? it sounds like you realize you cant contest the facts they have presented.

file.php?40,file=6028
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: April 25, 2009 03:39PM

Junes, Oaktommom...and I have had semi-intelligent debates on the issue. I am not going to convince them...they are not going to convince me.

In my mind..the issue is over...at least for now.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 25, 2009 03:50PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Junes, Oaktommom...and I have had semi-intelligent
> debates on the issue. I am not going to convince
> them...they are not going to convince me.

you have never convinced anyone of anything other than you are an extremist that will have nothing to do with reason and logic.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: April 25, 2009 04:00PM

Gravis Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Junes, Oaktommom...and I have had
> semi-intelligent
> > debates on the issue. I am not going to
> convince
> > them...they are not going to convince me.
>
> you have never convinced anyone of anything other
> than you are an extremist that will have nothing
> to do with reason and logic.

Most of my opinions on topics are now or soon will be govt policy. I can only think of one...gun control...that I havent been proven right. Perhaps it's my way of stating my opinion that you find so extreme rather then my actual opinion. Or perhaps you are obsessed with me....why else would you delete my posts? Whatever it is...get over it!

Posted by: Bull Connor ()
Date: April 25, 2009 06:01PM

Vince, you convince me! You convinced me that you are a bigoted, illiterate, low-intelligence cretin.

Date: April 25, 2009 06:06PM

I have bigotries? But Im really more lazy then I am illiterate or stupid. But please..Im interested...what are my bigotries?

Posted by: Junes ()
Date: April 25, 2009 07:54PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
>
> Most of my opinions on topics are now or soon will
> be govt policy.

Immigration may be a littler later than you hope.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/bloomberg/20090424/pl_bloomberg/avxmcrabpslw_1

Posted by: Furfur ()
Date: April 25, 2009 08:45PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> I have bigotries? But Im really more lazy then I
> am illiterate or stupid. But please..Im
> interested...what are my bigotries?

Well, for one, you have proven to be an anti-Semite.

Date: April 26, 2009 10:00PM

Furfur Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I have bigotries? But Im really more lazy then
> I
> > am illiterate or stupid. But please..Im
> > interested...what are my bigotries?
>
> Well, for one, you have proven to be an
> anti-Semite.

Liar

Posted by: "alternative lifestyle" ()
Date: April 26, 2009 10:15PM

Vince is a liberal homo.

Posted by: Furfur ()
Date: April 26, 2009 11:38PM

Correction: You don't hate Jewish people, you just hate Israel and everybody associated with it. My bad...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.