HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
not alone!
Posted by: Rod ()
Date: April 23, 2009 08:38AM

With the revelation recently that, well, we are not alone I've been looking at strangers with increased suspicion. I'd never fully accepted the practice of people with blue devices on thier ear. Some claim that they are listening to thier cell phones or hearing aids. I saw a man last night in a restaraunt who had one on in addition to devices straped to his arm with wires running out. Could he be, I wonderd communicating with his mother ship?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2009 09:00AM by Rod.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: not alone!
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: April 23, 2009 08:47AM

Rod=Spunky

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 23, 2009 08:52AM

Rod Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Could he be, I wonderd communicating with his
> mother ship?

is this a serious statement?

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: JayBee ()
Date: April 23, 2009 08:59AM

The password is: "Kook"

Vast government taxing conspiracies, aliens among us using bluetooth devices to communicate with the mothership. Would you like to complete the trifecta and weigh-in on how Kennedy was actually assassinated by Russian-Orthodox Jews who are intent on running the world?

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 23, 2009 08:59AM

Yup. These aliens have developed advanced technology to travel light-years across the galaxy, and possess the scientific know-how to inhabit human beings, yet they're still relying on Bluetooth devices to communicate with their superiors.

Date: April 23, 2009 09:00AM

So what are the implications if we are not alone? Are the aliens boring assholes like us? Or do we need to figure out some way to kill them because they are different? Seriously, once we meet these things, what's in it for us? Yes, it would be nice if Richard Dreyfus got in a Mother Ship and flew away forever. But what's in it for me?

Posted by: Seriously ()
Date: April 23, 2009 09:33AM

If you were an alien, would you seriously even bother with this planet? Humans are basically retards - they kill their own,pollute their own planet and would capture and try to destroy you on sight..why bother?

Date: April 23, 2009 09:54AM

If aliens have traveled thousands of light years across the galaxy to see what we are up to but not to make contact, we must be seriously fucked up in their view.

That, or they are waiting until we get fat enough to eat.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: April 23, 2009 11:00AM

If aliens are the ones talking on their bluetooth headsets, then I fucking hate aliens.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Date: April 23, 2009 11:19AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If aliens are the ones talking on their bluetooth
> headsets, then I fucking hate aliens.

You are not alone...

Richard "DJ Zxulu, the Big-Lipped Bandit" Dunkerson sued Fiddy last year, claiming the hip-hopster's G-Unit posse assaulted Dunkerson after a January 2005 interview at 93.9 WKYS-FM in the Washington suburb of Lanham, Maryland.

Dunkerson poked fun at a wireless cell phone headset being worn by a member of Fiddy's entourage, saying it made him look like a Vulcan on Star Trek, according to the New York Post. The radio host then put his hand in the air in a Spock-esque salute and said, "Greetings, my Vulcan brother."

Once the interview was over, police allege Zxulu was attacked by members of G-Unit's posse, who punched and kicked him and supposedly swiped his phone. Dunkerson also claims that the G-Unit track "Hate It Or Love It" ridiculed him and boasted of the D.C. smackdown.

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: April 23, 2009 11:35AM

I kinda hope we're not alone. I can't wait to meet an alien, then go surfing with one.

Date: April 23, 2009 11:42AM

They'd better be hot, too....

7of9.jpg

...and not have teeth or tentacles in their vaginas.

Okay. Maybe tentacles would be of interest.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2009 11:43AM by WashingTone Locian.

Posted by: close encounters of the retarded kind ()
Date: April 23, 2009 02:31PM

who the fuck let Tom Cruise come into town?

aliens....mothership?!??!

"Rod", just go ahead and anal probe yourself.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.