HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
When they come for your guns will you hand them over or will you die fighting?
Posted by: target practice ()
Date: February 26, 2015 01:32PM

I think most of you will hand them over.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: When they come for your guns will you hand them over or will you die fighting?
Posted by: Who? When? Where? ()
Date: February 26, 2015 01:54PM

Facts or quit posting bullshit.

Re: When they come for your guns will you hand them over or will you die fighting?
Posted by: Deranged is not good ()
Date: February 26, 2015 02:06PM

Nobody's coming. 70% of us (the smart ones) don't have any guns anyway.

But you go ahead and play Ruby Ridge and David Koresh if you want. Stand up and fight! Show 'em you won't submit to any of it! Can you say pine box? LOL!!!

Posted by: belly button jewels ()
Date: February 26, 2015 02:23PM

Why all the fear mongering? Aren't we Republican controlled @ the moment? Does OP know something the rest of us sheeple don't? I smell a troll, and this time it's not me!! Haha!!

Posted by: typical nra guntard ()
Date: February 26, 2015 02:24PM

target practice Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think most of you will hand them over.

I will hand some of them over but they will not find the ones I buried in sealed PVC pipe pressurized with dry nitrogen.

Posted by: Liblogic2015 ()
Date: February 26, 2015 02:30PM

Three came yesterday. Only 1 got to hug their child that night.

Posted by: Grade school fool... ()
Date: February 26, 2015 02:34PM

belly button jewels Wrote:
> Why all the fear mongering? Aren't we Republican
> controlled @ the moment? Does OP know something
> the rest of us sheeple don't? I smell a troll, and
> this time it's not me!! Haha!!

What kind of 12-year old hipster-wannabe asshole thinks it's cool to type "@" rather than "at"? Grow up, little boy.

Posted by: yeah, the GOP won. Our troll ()
Date: February 26, 2015 02:41PM

Is just ranting.

Posted by: SCOTUS ()
Date: February 26, 2015 02:44PM

0.jpg

Posted by: kisses ()
Date: February 26, 2015 02:59PM

Deranged is not good Wrote:
> Nobody's coming. 70% of us (the smart ones) don't
> have any guns anyway.
>
> But you go ahead and play Ruby Ridge and David
> Koresh if you want. Stand up and fight! Show 'em
> you won't submit to any of it! Can you say pine
> box? LOL!!!

70% dont have guns? I think its about 60-70% that do have guns....fuckboy

Posted by: OldNorthBridgeConcordMA ()
Date: February 26, 2015 03:13PM

Deranged is not good Wrote:
> Nobody's coming. 70% of us (the smart ones) don't
> have any guns anyway.
>
> But you go ahead and play Ruby Ridge and David
> Koresh if you want. Stand up and fight! Show 'em
> you won't submit to any of it! Can you say pine
> box? LOL!!!
Ruby Ridge was a brazen move by the FBI, USMS, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), and the United States Attorney's Office (USAO) for Idaho. Randy Weaver, who was labelled a "seperatist", refused to infiltrate his neighbors meetings at the request of the FBI and was then confronted by an undercovering agent asking if he knew how to saw off the end of a shotgun. Apparently, Randy W. did the job as a "favor" and the barrell turned out to be slightly less than 18 inches, which under the legal limit for a shot-gun barrell.
He was being set up.

A short time later, he was surprised attacked by Federal Agents, who wanted to serve him a warrant. First, his dog was shot in the front yard and his young son fired a warning shot and was then shot dead. A while later, Weaver and his wife stood by the front door and slowly opened it, at which point his wife was shot dead via the opening on the hinge side of the door. She was holding her infant in her arms while shot and Mr. Weaver was shot in the back, but survived.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
(some important details are lacking)

As far as the Davidian compound and Koresh, ATF opened fire and later, FBI brought in tanks ramming through walls and shooting canisters of CS gas, which is highly flamable and FLIR used by a plane flying high above picked up images of what appeared to be a flame thrower on a tank which ignited the fire. Many women and children died in the tragedy. The ATF had wanted to serve a warrant due to suspcion that Koresh owned Auto-matic weapons, without paying a 300.00 tax / fee for owning them. They admittedly did not knock on the door to serve the warrant, but pulled up in a cattle wagon with many agents armed with automatic rifles.

All the Fed. Gov. had to do was post agents and wait him out. They didn't need to open fire. The cult was strange and apparently an embarrassment to the Clinton Amin.., so Bill Clinton set a deadline for his surrender. Janet Reno lacked judgement in getting tanks to do their "raid".
The immediate report on national media was that Koresh started the fire and the FBI's website (at least until 2005) mentioned that the did not believe they were responsible for the fire. I don't know (and don't really care) if that opinion has been removed from their site.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
(some important details are lacking from this wikipedia entry too)

Now a word for the OP on his question. It is a good question to tests one's resolve. The day may come, but I do not feel it will come anytime soon, given what SCOTUS has ruled on the 2nd amendment in recent years. The danger would be if a anti-2nd amendment or 2 get appointed to SCOTUS which usually only happens via an Anti-2nd Amend. elected president (presidents normally nominate only those with their exact same viewpoints on hot-topic issues).

So with the electorate as uneducated as it is, and with the immigration (illegal and otherwise) issues we are facing (more voters to vote Democrat), it is not out of the question that we may see another president with anti-2nd amend. stance in the upcoming pres. election who will have the chance to nominate Justices to SCOTUS. If such a president is re-elcted for a 2nd term, then the chances are even higher that a vacancy will open on the high court allowing even further nominations. Obama himself has indicated that he may have another chance at nominating a Justice before the end of his term as he feels that retirement looks likely for a Justice or 2.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2014/08/obama-expects-chance-to-fill-supreme-court-vacancies-193793.html

As the SCOTUS Justices grow older, so a vacancy draws closer since the appointments to the Supreme court, presidential nominees which must be confirmed by Congress, are life-time appointments.

So the real danger to the @nd Amendment being overturned or redefined, lies with the political stance of the 9 Justices and this largely depenpends on whether a Dem. or a Republican is in the Oval Office at the time of a Justice retiring.

If the electorate changes even further due to amnesty, giving illegals a pathway to citizenship and voting rights, then it spells out more votes everywhere, in every state for Democrats -- that's another reason why the immigration issue is so important, the border security issue, as well as the amnesty issue.

If all of this happens, a future SCOTUS with left-leaning ideas, it will only take 1 case appealed up to the HIgh Court, challenging the 2nd amendment which could redefine out Rights.

If the 2nd amendment is ever overturned or redefined, then Law Enforcemnent or God forbid the Military will be asked to do the bidding for collecting arms from the citizenry. Furthermore, at such a point as this, if one resists, they will be an armed criminal and we will have a lot of dead gun owners shot in their homes or front yards, I imagine ... unless a well-organized revolt were to take place with a portion of military personal sympathetic to the cause of freedom.
That would be an ugly day in America ... but what built America was the resolve of common folk and Farmers, unwilling to be run over by a Tyrannical English King and for a time, until the end of the Revolutionary War, they were deemed "wanted criminals" with bounties on their heads.

The question remains: If the government comes to the door to take your guns, Who will cry "Give me Liberty or give me Death" ?

Posted by: No,Nobody'sComing ()
Date: February 26, 2015 03:26PM

On Waco Siege:

ATF Agent Jim Cavanaugh (negotiator): No honey nobody's gonna come in and kill you.

Child: Are...are you gonna come kill me?

ATF Agent (negotiator) Jim Cavanaugh: No, nobody's coming.
(negotiator)

http://www.examiner.com/article/is-atf-s-cavanaugh-a-credible-splc-spokesman

If you're interested in the truth of what really happened
Watch the movie: "Waco: Rules of Engagement"

Posted by: jhfgr ()
Date: February 26, 2015 03:32PM

announced today, executive order coming to ban 5.56 green tip ammo. Other ammo bans will follow.

I will die defending my constitutional right to own guns. I don't see a gun ban in the near future. But ammo bans will make guns harder to use, as well as create a black market for ammo. I'm glad I have accumulated well over 10,000 rounds of ammo so far. Ammo may be a future form of underground currency.

Posted by: down range ()
Date: February 26, 2015 03:33PM

The militarization of US police forces is ongoing and escalating. Many cities and towns now own tanks, armed personnel carriers, even attack helicopters, and almost all are outfitted with military weapons not available to the general public.
Attachments:
gun getter.jpeg
gun getter2.jpeg

Posted by: I don't know if that will happen ()
Date: February 26, 2015 03:48PM

With this propaganda about Mall shootings and random acts of terrorism perpetrated against citizens it will be amazing if anyone relinquishes a handgun. I would imagine the NRA is growing exponentially

Posted by: mayor mcCheese ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:01PM

I don't know if that will happen Wrote:
> With this propaganda about Mall shootings and
> random acts of terrorism perpetrated against
> citizens it will be amazing if anyone relinquishes
> a handgun. I would imagine the NRA is growing
> exponentially

We got some really old folks on the supreme court. It is very likely we will have another democrat in the white house. One vote is all it takes, if our next president gets a left leaning judge in there things can really start to change.

Posted by: Fuck the nanny state ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:06PM

Yep, there will be civil war if things get worse. Probably much needed....

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:32PM

I wish they'd make up their minds.

I just got my Joey B. approved shotgun and now they're going to take it from me?

Can they not afford their own?

And will there be a receipt given for tax purposes?

Date: February 26, 2015 04:35PM

kisses Wrote:
> 70% dont have guns? I think its about 60-70% that
> do have guns....fuckboy

Look it up, sasquatch. 300 pounds of asshole, zero pounds of brain. Even in the Dogpatch goober Baptist monster-truck loving South, only about 38% of households have a gun.

Posted by: No guns = good sense ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:44PM

Virginia Defense Force carries no armaments (although they are extensively trained in the use of the "riot club" and martial arts) and they do pretty good.

Posted by: The Brady Bunch ()
Date: February 26, 2015 04:57PM

jhfgr Wrote:
> announced today, executive order coming to ban
> 5.56 green tip ammo. Other ammo bans will follow.

LOL! Does it have a number? Will it be published in the Federal Register?

> I will die defending my constitutional right to
> own guns.

You are far more likely to fall down a flight of stairs. In the meantime, you have a right to self-defense in your own home. But that's only according to a revisionist right-wing kook Justice from just a few years ago.

Posted by: Gestapo Control ()
Date: February 26, 2015 05:01PM

down range Wrote:
> The militarization of US police forces is ongoing
> and escalating. Many cities and towns now own
> tanks, armed personnel carriers, even attack
> helicopters, and almost all are outfitted with
> military weapons not available to the general
> public.

"To Protect and Serve" has become "To Harass and Detain". And they have the SWAT Team gear and training to blow up your garden and kill all your pets. Yay, police!

Posted by: Substantive due process ()
Date: February 26, 2015 05:04PM

Fuck the nanny state Wrote:
> Yep, there will be civil war if things get worse.
> Probably much needed....

Complete waste. Except that it would get rid of all you America-hating assholes.

Posted by: suspect procedure ()
Date: February 26, 2015 05:18PM

The Brady Bunch Wrote:
> jhfgr Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > announced today, executive order coming to ban
> > 5.56 green tip ammo. Other ammo bans will
> follow.
>
> LOL! Does it have a number? Will it be published
> in the Federal Register?

It's not an executive order and it isn't in the Federal Register. Interestingly, it appears they circumvented the Administrative Procedures Act altogether.

http://www.atf.gov/sites/default/files/assets/Library/Notices/atf_framework_for_determining_whether_certain_projectiles_are_primarily_intended_for_sporting_purposes.pdf

Posted by: Sameoleshit ()
Date: February 26, 2015 05:52PM

Lol. You fucking brainwashed libtards must think the rest of the country is as weak and scared as you. No one is taking our guns away. Good fucking luck.

Posted by: The Brady Bunch ()
Date: February 26, 2015 07:04PM

suspect procedure Wrote:
> It's not an executive order and it isn't in the
> Federal Register. Interestingly, it appears they
> circumvented the Administrative Procedures Act
> altogether.

So this little bit -- "announced today, executive order coming to ban 5.56 green tip ammo. Other ammo bans will follow" -- was complete bullshit? As I thought.

Obama had nothing to do with it, but here are the actual facts. Two weeks ago, ATF proposed a reclassification of certain 5.56 mm constituent projectiles of SS109 and M855 cartridges from "primarily used for sporting purposes" to "armor piercing ammunition". Armor-piercing here is with respect to the protective vests that LEO's wear when facing potential fire situations. All cop-killer ammo is and long has been strictly banned under the Gun Control Act of 1968. You have no 2nd Amendment right to possess cop-killer ammo. Go blow up a bunny in protest. Then stop being such an asshole.

Posted by: Fuck the nanny state ()
Date: February 26, 2015 07:24PM

Attachments:
10658819_436834436457380_738987136611560156_o.jpg

Posted by: F GUNZ ()
Date: February 26, 2015 07:26PM

The guntards will be pissing their pants in fear. They are used to that anyway.

Date: February 26, 2015 07:33PM

Guns are for people who have nothing else. Kind of fits a lot of you it seems.

Posted by: bross ()
Date: February 26, 2015 08:36PM

The terrorists just sit back and laugh at the NRA which kills more Americans every day than they could hope to.
Attachments:
Bloomberg-Push-For-National-Gun-Laws.jpg

Posted by: assholegappingwideopen ()
Date: February 26, 2015 08:39PM

How bad did thy bad man hurt you in your ass to be so scared of guns?

Posted by: bonus points ()
Date: February 26, 2015 09:02PM

target practice Wrote:

Most will hand them over and a few will get them pried out of their cold dead hands. It is a universal truth that 99% of gun owners are cowards to the very core.

Posted by: SoFullofShit ()
Date: February 26, 2015 09:05PM

Isn't it time to cry yourself to sleep? Don't wake up.

Posted by: decline of 2nd amendment ()
Date: February 26, 2015 09:13PM

mayor mcCheese Wrote:
> I don't know if that will happen Wrote:
> -----
> > With this propaganda about Mall shootings and
> > random acts of terrorism perpetrated against
> > citizens it will be amazing if anyone
> relinquishes
> > a handgun. I would imagine the NRA is growing
> > exponentially
>
>
> We got some really old folks on the supreme court.
> It is very likely we will have another democrat in
> the white house. One vote is all it takes, if our
> next president gets a left leaning judge in there
> things can really start to change.

Yes, it has already begun but the actual door to door gun confiscation is still 15 or 20 years away.

Posted by: I hope.... ()
Date: February 27, 2015 05:14AM

.....the guntards fight, it is better that way.

Posted by: SCOTUS ()
Date: February 27, 2015 05:18AM

bross Wrote:
> The terrorists just sit back and laugh at the NRA
> which kills more Americans every day than they
> could hope to.

Bloomberg's bodyguards carry very nice guns and lots of them.

Posted by: gonetard ()
Date: March 02, 2015 04:11AM

I hope.... Wrote:
> .....the guntards fight, it is better that way.

The will fight and they will lose.

Posted by: Hmmm... ()
Date: March 02, 2015 08:10AM

SCOTUS Wrote:
> Bloomberg's bodyguards carry very nice guns and
> lots of them.

Really? Why would they need to do that?

Posted by: BloomiesBigBucks ()
Date: March 02, 2015 08:46AM

Hmmm... Wrote:
> SCOTUS Wrote:
> -----
> > Bloomberg's bodyguards carry very nice guns and
> > lots of them.
>
> Really? Why would they need to do that?

Because Michael Bloomberg pays them lots of money. They used to be NYC cops on his protective detail until he left the Mayors office. He pays them a lot more than a cops salary.

Posted by: FriendOfFruppie ()
Date: March 02, 2015 08:48AM

decline of 2nd amendment Wrote:
> mayor mcCheese Wrote:
> -----
> > I don't know if that will happen Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > With this propaganda about Mall shootings and
> > > random acts of terrorism perpetrated against
> > > citizens it will be amazing if anyone
> > relinquishes
> > > a handgun. I would imagine the NRA is
> growing
> > > exponentially
> >
> >
> > We got some really old folks on the supreme
> court.
> > It is very likely we will have another democrat
> in
> > the white house. One vote is all it takes, if
> our
> > next president gets a left leaning judge in
> there
> > things can really start to change.
>
>
> Yes, it has already begun but the actual door to
> door gun confiscation is still 15 or 20 years
> away.

You're stupid.

Date: March 02, 2015 10:40AM

BloomiesBigBucks Wrote:
> > > Bloomberg's bodyguards carry very nice guns and
> > > lots of them.

> > Really? Why would they need to do that?

> Because Michael Bloomberg pays them lots of money.
> They used to be NYC cops on his protective detail
> until he left the Mayors office. He pays them a
> lot more than a cops salary.

Your claim here is that they have to carry lots of guns because Bloomberg pays them more than a cop's salary? I'm not sure you understood the question. Maybe give it another go...

Posted by: BloomiesBigBucks ()
Date: March 02, 2015 11:06AM

Hmmm... Wrote:
> BloomiesBigBucks Wrote:
> -----
> > > > Bloomberg's bodyguards carry very nice guns
> and
> > > > lots of them.
>
> > > Really? Why would they need to do that?
>
> > Because Michael Bloomberg pays them lots of
> money.
> > They used to be NYC cops on his protective
> detail
> > until he left the Mayors office. He pays them a
> > lot more than a cops salary.
>
> Your claim here is that they have to carry lots of
> guns because Bloomberg pays them more than a cop's
> salary? I'm not sure you understood the question.
> Maybe give it another go...

So they can shoot people and keep their mouths shut.

http://nypost.com/2013/11/07/bloomberg-giving-nypd-bodyguards-jobs-to-keep-their-mouths-shut/

Date: March 02, 2015 02:02PM

BloomiesBigBucks Wrote:
> So they can shoot people and keep their mouths shut.

You completely fucked it up twice. No more chances.

Posted by: tough monkeys reply above ()
Date: March 02, 2015 05:01PM

You would hand them over, you'd have no other choice. That bullshit about prying them from cold dead fingers is a lot of claptrap and false bravado. I would never put my life above some material shit to prove a point, only a fool would.

Posted by: Faggot alert! ()
Date: March 02, 2015 06:07PM

tough monkeys reply above Wrote:
> You would hand them over, you'd have no other
> choice. That bullshit about prying them from cold
> dead fingers is a lot of claptrap and false
> bravado. I would never put my life above some
> material shit to prove a point, only a fool
> would.

That's because you're a limp-wristed libtard fudge packer. You probably drive a Prius too.

Posted by: wagon sailor ()
Date: March 03, 2015 04:40AM

most gun owners will shoot themselves and/or a couple of their family members as soon as the 2nd amendment is modified.

Posted by: Trump voter 17 ()
Date: February 21, 2017 04:59AM

I will hand mine over if Trump tells me to.

Posted by: Nigslayer ()
Date: February 21, 2017 05:18AM

If they try it will be the very last time..thank God for automatic weapons and machine guns and AOWs hell thank God for class 3 firearms,and a God given right to have them as long as you have an FFL.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2017 05:22AM by Nigslayer.

Posted by: VDF ()
Date: February 21, 2017 05:29AM

Nigslayer Wrote:
> If they try it will be the very last time..thank
> God for automatic weapons and machine guns and
> AOWs hell thank God for class 3 firearms,and a God
> given right to have them as long as you have an
> FFL.

Keep thinking that way you ignorant fuck.

Posted by: Nigslayer ()
Date: February 21, 2017 08:13PM

Hey vdf you should kill yourself you worthless liberal faggot.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2017 08:14PM by Nigslayer.

Posted by: Conservative one ()
Date: February 21, 2017 08:24PM

I will hand mine over except for a few I have stashed.

Posted by: Trump voter 16 ()
Date: February 19, 2018 01:57PM

target practice Wrote:

I will blow my own brains out because I would be too scared to live without guns.

Posted by: Pritchard ()
Date: February 19, 2018 02:12PM

Who? When? Where? Wrote:
> Facts or quit posting bullshit.

Who: The students who had to witness the carnage.

When: As soon as they are old enough to vote, run for / hold office and govern.

Where: All over the country.

Believe it or not dip shit people are sick of guntarded cowards dictating gun policy. These young people are going to turn the tide on the way the second amendment is written and interpreted in this country. The result will be no more semi auto death machines for the citizenry. Guntard tears are going be delicious!

Date: February 19, 2018 02:13PM

Nigslayer Wrote:
> Hey vdf you should kill yourself you worthless
> liberal faggot.

Guntard had to edit the quoted post. Speaks volumes.

Date: February 19, 2018 02:15PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2017 05:22AM by Nigslayer.

Hey buddy give it up. You're making yourself look stupid.

Posted by: 2A is going away ()
Date: March 25, 2018 04:04PM

It is going to be fun watching all the guntards crying.

Posted by: home meade guns ()
Date: March 25, 2018 04:09PM

liberals don't know how to build things they just take others shit so they can fathom the idea that some handy redneck fellows already have the know how to make guns at home

shit, my retarded ass can make a potato gun in an hour that would decapitate little hitler hogg's pinhead

Posted by: Prepared if constitution breeche ()
Date: March 25, 2018 04:12PM

Why would anybody have a shootout with the government when they could eliminate hundreds of unarmed Libtardz and win a war against the constitution the easy way?

If it was a meltdown on that magnitude it would be easy to readjust the population so no libtard would ever be elected again .

Posted by: Pritchard2.0 ()
Date: March 25, 2018 05:47PM

Ha guntards getting all triggered. The only guns in the next 10 years that will be outlawed and collected will be the AR/AK types. The battle will be fought and won in small increments. Today AR types tomorrow semi auto handguns. When our grandchildren come of age guns in this country will go the way of Australia. All this bravado about shooting it out with the government is nonsense. Fucking guntards cowards are cowards.

Posted by: lance boyle ()
Date: March 26, 2018 05:10AM

I hope.... Wrote:
> .....the guntards fight, it is better that way.

It will be sad when the guntards get killed. I feel sorry for them.

Posted by: whvt6 ()
Date: March 26, 2018 09:17AM

Pritchard2.0 Wrote:
> Ha guntards getting all triggered. The only guns
> in the next 10 years that will be outlawed and
> collected will be the AR/AK types. The battle will
> be fought and won in small increments. Today AR
> types tomorrow semi auto handguns. When our
> grandchildren come of age guns in this country
> will go the way of Australia. All this bravado
> about shooting it out with the government is
> nonsense. Fucking guntards cowards are cowards.

when robbers are using weapons, making threats, and robbing a bank: what is the law?

that's right: the law is to shoot them in stride, gun them down

Posted by: 344rtfd ()
Date: March 26, 2018 09:19AM

home meade guns Wrote:
> liberals don't know how to build things they just
> take others shit so they can fathom the idea that
> some handy redneck fellows already have the know
> how to make guns at home

so they can fathom

, they canNot fathom

Posted by: ypyuv ()
Date: March 26, 2018 09:22AM

lance boyle Wrote:
> I hope.... Wrote:
> -----
> > .....the guntards fight, it is better that way.
>
>
> It will be sad when the guntards get killed. I
> feel sorry for them.

by whom? people who are unarmed? how do you plan to seize guns if you've given up your guns may i ask?

oh, do you plan to use "police state"?

but the guys with the real guns, the military, are not the type who makes relationships with weak liars those who "wish to disarm" others so to over-tax them using police state. the military might just seize marshal law in that case - that's the usual course. it wouldn't be police that seized control of a country, because they don't have the real weapons

did that occur to you?

Posted by: ykvvk ()
Date: March 26, 2018 09:27AM

so, picture, democrats are enacting feudal war by using "police state" to disarm the public, the public is fighting back but being gunned down

at this point your the military with legal responsibility to do something and aren't as well paid as Democrat politicians. There's Billions on the table waiting for you to grab if you arrest democrat politicians and terrorize the police with "real" weapons, maybe knock down a few buildings

do you:

(a) sit around, even though it's against the law, and watch democrats reduce your pay and take military funding away

(b) rule the country, become rich, using marshal law ?

Posted by: klxfm ()
Date: March 26, 2018 09:29AM

Congress-Budget-NH-5.jpgWorld-War-3-Russia-US-NATO-Europe-Vladim

MRe? I smell bacon!

Posted by: xbw9m ()
Date: March 26, 2018 09:36AM

us-army-general-david-h-petraeus-reviews

if the shit hits the fan, there isn't any reason why these guys would sit around and take crap from lying politicians

they like Church on Sundays, straight lines and people who follow orders, and gas in their tanks

and are not afraid of leading

Posted by: j7plt ()
Date: March 26, 2018 10:06AM

latest?cb=20171008081429

also not afraid of a good cigar!

Posted by: lifetime NRA member ()
Date: August 14, 2018 05:18AM

I am a republican. I pay my taxes, obey the laws and stand for the national anthem. Doing exactly what the government tells you to do is the only way you can truly be free. I would hand over my guns it it became illegal to own guns. I am a great American.

Posted by: konservative 1 ()
Date: September 09, 2018 12:35PM

lifetime NRA member Wrote:
> I am a republican. I pay my taxes, obey the laws
> and stand for the national anthem. Doing exactly
> what the government tells you to do is the only
> way you can truly be free. I would hand over my
> guns it it became illegal to own guns. I am a
> great American.

You wont try to hide at least one gun and a box of ammo?

Posted by: everyone will hand them over ()
Date: September 09, 2018 05:01PM

The gov has already developed the protocol for non-violent seizure of weapons and ammo, and the army even field tested the concept in Iraq.

With today's technology, it is fairly straightforward to pre-locate all firearms in a building or hidden around a piece of property, temporarily disable the people in that vicinity, and then go in and render the area 'gun safe'.

Now, will this happen with Republicans in charge? As Sarah Palin would say - 'You betcha!' First implementation will happen someplace like Chicago, or East LA, or Baltimore, to the warm applause of trumptardz. Once the precedent has been set, it will be politically acceptable to apply the same policy anywhere else in the nation the gov damn well pleases.

Full implemenation is scheduled for the 2025-2030 time frame.

Posted by: just waiting ()
Date: September 09, 2018 05:10PM

Just a matter of time. The smart thing would be to ban all rifles and handguns, you can only have a 4-10 shotgun with birdshot cartridges. Sling shots, cross bows, bows. maybe 22 short but no handguns at all, maybe a pellet or BB gun pistol; Gonna write my congressman today and forward this idea.

Posted by: Consequence knower ()
Date: September 09, 2018 05:16PM

What would probably happen is each gun owner would shoot at least 10 unarmed known liberals in their neighborhood before the government came around. That way they could vote in greater gun rights in the next election. I'm not condoning it but that's probably the best way to protect the constitution without any firefights.

Posted by: vote! LOLZ! ()
Date: September 09, 2018 06:19PM

Consequence knower Wrote:
> What would probably happen is each gun owner would
> shoot at least 10 unarmed known liberals in their
> neighborhood before the government came around.
> That way they could vote in greater gun rights in
> the next election. I'm not condoning it but that's
> probably the best way to protect the constitution
> without any firefights.

...archived.

Posted by: ziploc bag ()
Date: September 10, 2018 05:12AM

Consequence knower Wrote:
> What would probably happen is each gun owner would
> shoot at least 10 unarmed known liberals in their
> neighborhood before the government came around.
> That way they could vote in greater gun rights in
> the next election. I'm not condoning it but that's
> probably the best way to protect the constitution
> without any firefights.

Gun owners are way too cowardly to pull off anything like that.

Posted by: PU7 ()
Date: October 29, 2020 05:01PM

bonus points Wrote:
> target practice Wrote:
> -----
> > I think most of you will hand them over.
>
>
> Most will hand them over and a few will get them
> pried out of their cold dead hands. It is a
> universal truth that 99% of gun owners are cowards
> to the very core.

You are right about that.

Posted by: Uncle Ralph ()
Date: October 29, 2020 05:52PM

LOL The government will run out of people tasked to collect guns long before the country runs out of people with guns that need to be collected.

Posted by: Hcgvc ()
Date: October 29, 2020 07:34PM

I think ... and I really do not condone it... that the gun owners will each shoot ten unarmed known liberals in their neighborhood Instead of taking on the government. That way the country could be depopulated of liberals in one weekend and no civil uprising against the government. I think the military may also have a mutiny with more than half defending the second amendment. I think it’s all just horrible to contemplate.

Posted by: confident 1 ()
Date: October 29, 2020 08:23PM

Hcgvc Wrote:
> I think ... and I really do not condone it... that
> the gun owners will each shoot ten unarmed known
> liberals in their neighborhood Instead of taking
> on the government. That way the country could be
> depopulated of liberals in one weekend and no
> civil uprising against the government. I think the
> military may also have a mutiny with more than
> half defending the second amendment. I think
> it’s all just horrible to contemplate.

It seems like you are really afraid of something.

Posted by: round em up! ()
Date: February 11, 2021 01:59PM

Uncle Ralph Wrote:
> LOL The government will run out of people tasked
> to collect guns long before the country runs out
> of people with guns that need to be collected.

It will probably take 30 years to seize 90% of the guns but we all know it has to be done. We have got to start somewhere.

Posted by: village idiot ()
Date: February 11, 2021 05:41PM

Yup, Prohibition worked out wonderfully, so I'm sure banning/confiscating guns will go just as well.

Posted by: of course ()
Date: February 11, 2021 06:21PM

target practice Wrote:

of course I will hand them over. There's no argument about it! If you say you would act any different. Well then I call Bullshit.

Posted by: Never happen ()
Date: February 11, 2021 07:54PM

Typical egg headed libtard thinking. The government doesn’t know where all the guns are. How’s it going to go “round them up”, as the ignoramus above suggests? Do you honestly think people will just line up single file and haul their guns to the local police station if so ordered like sheeple? The government also tells you not to drink and drive, but I’m willing to bet half of you fucksticks have done that in past month

Posted by: prominent family ()
Date: February 15, 2021 02:26PM

Hand them over. We all have to do what the government says in order to be free.

Posted by: Frank Burns ()
Date: February 27, 2024 03:19AM

prominent family Wrote:
> Hand them over. We all have to do what the
> government says in order to be free.

True.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.