HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Black lives matter!
Posted by: Jamiel Shaw ()
Date: February 25, 2015 02:20PM

Unless they're killed by illegal immigrants who are more important to Democrites than blacks...

Father Of Black Teenager Murdered By Illegal Alien Asks ‘Do Black Lives Really Matter?’

12:21 PM 02/25/2015

The father of a black teenager murdered by an illegal immigrant asked “do black lives really matter?” in a House hearing to review the Department of Homeland Security’s policies towards “non-citizens unlawfully present in the United States.”

That father, Jamiel Shaw, and Michael Ronnebeck, the uncle of another man murdered earlier this month by an illegal immigrant, testified at Wednesday’s hearing in front of a subcommittee of the U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.

Both men asserted that Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) lax detainment policies contributed to the death of their family members. ICE came under intense scrutiny last year when it was revealed that in 2013 the agency had released over 36,000 convicted criminal aliens from its custody. Of those, nearly 200 had committed murder.

Shaw told of his son, Jamiel Shaw II, who in May 2008 at the age of 17 was gunned down by Pedro Espinoza, a 19-year-old illegal Mexican immigrant.

“My family’s peace and freedom were stolen by an illegal alien from Mexico. He was brought here by his illegal alien parents,” Shaw told the hearing, chaired by Florida U.S. Rep. Ron DeSantis.

Shaw described that his son, a standout football and track star in Los Angeles, was walking down his own street when he was accosted by Espinoza and a friend.

Shaw said that it was proved in court that Espinoza — who was in a Latino gang — targeted his son because he was black.

“Do black lives really matter? Or does it matter only if you are shot by a white person or a white a policeman?” the elder Shaw asked during his testimony, referencing a phrase that became popular following the police-involved deaths of two black men, Michael Brown and Eric Garner.

Espinoza — who was eventually sentenced to death in the murder — had three gun charges on his record and had served only four months of an eight month sentence for assault with a deadly weapon and battery of a police officer. He was released from jail the day before he murdered Shaw.

jamielshawii-620x363.jpg

Jamiel Shaw II

“Why was this violent illegal alien allowed to walk the streets of America instead of being deported?” Shaw asked.

“Why was ICE not called to pick up this violent invader? We were promised that the federal government would keep us safe from violent illegal aliens?”

“I see in here black politicians, black athletes, black stars say ‘hands up, don’t shoot,”" Shaw said referencing another slogan adopted by Brown and Garner protesters. “My son was shot in the head by an illegal alien gangbanger while he lay on his back with his hands up. He still shot him through his hand and into his head and killed him.”

“The duty of the U.S. government is to always put American families first,” Shaw concluded.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Black lives matter!
Posted by: drake6 ()
Date: February 25, 2015 03:21PM

this actually make me sad for some reason.

Posted by: Uighur ()
Date: February 25, 2015 03:25PM

Latinos hate blacks, but act like the lowest niggers. Same with trailer trash. Proof that niggers come in all colors.

Posted by: jExet ()
Date: February 25, 2015 03:25PM

drake6 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> this actually make me sad for some reason.

Me too.

Black lives do matter .. All lives matter, as a matter of fact.

I guess those illegals, the gangbangers don't agree with us. -- Yes this is very Sad.

Posted by: Liberal detector ()
Date: February 25, 2015 03:41PM

jExet Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> drake6 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > this actually make me sad for some reason.
>
>
> Me too.
>
> Black lives do matter .. All lives matter, as a
> matter of fact.
>
> I guess those illegals, the gangbangers don't
> agree with us. -- Yes this is very Sad.

Actually some lives matter, not all. All white and Asian lives matter. Blacks and Browns are pretty much useless.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.