HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123456AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 6
Re: Monique Wells aka "lizzie" has been arrested for bomb/burn threat and profanity on phone
Posted by: BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: February 26, 2015 06:23PM

Some things that should be taken into consideration here are the fact that Monique was able to get out of jail on her own recog despite the fact that the courts are well aware of her past criminal history.

If the judge felt she was really a threat they would NOT have released her under any circumstances. She lives awfully close to that Papa John's and if they feared for anyone's safety she would not have received a bond at all.

Katie seems to have some major issues and I'm sure was able to convince and manipulate the police but something stuck out to the folks at the courts and will stick out even more when the trial comes. Katie should probably rethink this and take her relationship ending as a loss through no fault of her own besides being a cheater and a proven liar. It doesn't get any more simple than that.

She's admitted to being vengful and heartless so destroying the life of someone else is just a spot to her. Whoever Erick is, I hope he was able to clear his name as well. Sorry for everyone. Even violent criminals deserve a fair trial and no one should be accused of something like this because some little girl couldn't keep her legs closed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Monique Wells aka "lizzie" has been arrested for bomb/burn threat and profanity on phone
Posted by: Malicious and Vengful ()
Date: February 26, 2015 06:35PM

vengeful
adjective
seeking to harm someone in return for a perceived injury or injustice.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Not a threat ()
Date: February 26, 2015 06:46PM

But I lied and said you were after you threatened to tell my girlfriend
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Make you cry ()
Date: February 26, 2015 06:47PM

Got it?!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Telling Texts ()
Date: February 26, 2015 06:48PM

Threats of incarceration
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Katie's web of lies ()
Date: February 26, 2015 06:49PM

Katie's web of lies
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Killer Katie ()
Date: February 26, 2015 06:51PM

Killer Katie afraid of what Kristy will think of her
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Eastman ()
Date: February 26, 2015 06:53PM

Always threatning someone Katie
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: ! ! ! ! ()
Date: February 26, 2015 06:56PM

How many lives will you try to ruin Katie?
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Disgusting ()
Date: February 26, 2015 07:02PM

Poor anyone who messes with you
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Mattson ()
Date: February 26, 2015 07:03PM

What did you do to matt?
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Evil little girl ()
Date: February 26, 2015 07:04PM

Not a nice little girl
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Horrible person ()
Date: February 26, 2015 07:05PM

at least you know you're a horrible person
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: So much guilt ()
Date: February 26, 2015 07:06PM

Not a good person
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: 1650/2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: February 26, 2015 07:11PM

"Good luck in 2015, you're going to need it"

Posted by: ::: ()
Date: February 26, 2015 07:17PM

Lizzie do you like guys too?

My friend asked me to ask you because he's single and he told me to tell you he thinks you're pretty cute.

I told him you probably wouldn't be interested but he told me to ask you anyways

Posted by: Completely heartless ()
Date: February 26, 2015 07:18PM

This is the most fucked up thing I have seen you say Katie Eastman
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: hsee mai ()
Date: February 26, 2015 08:41PM

Katie & eesh = Match Made In Heaven!
heartbeat.gif

PS:
Attachments:
file.php?40,file=176519,filename=2013-06

Posted by: Katie lied ()
Date: February 26, 2015 08:54PM

Katie lied

Determining if a Defendant is Dangerous

Under the Act, there are specific offenses that presume a defendant is dangerous. These offenses include:

Crimes of violence
Crimes where the penalty is death or life imprisonment
Drug offenses where the penalty is 10 years or more in prison
Crimes involving repeat offenders
Felonies, which aren't crimes of violence, that involve minors, possession of weapons or failing to register as a sex offender
Although state laws vary, most courts assume that defendants charged with crimes punishable by death are dangerous and bail isn't appropriate. Essentially, the worse the crime, the more likely a defendant will be considered dangerous. Likewise, previous convictions increase a defendant's chances of being deemed a danger to the community. For instance, a defendant charged with assault, who was a repeat offender and threatened a witness was denied bail.

The government needs to show by clear and convincing evidence that no release conditions can reasonably guarantee the safety of the community. A defendant can offer evidence challenging the designation of dangerous. If so, the judge looks at several factors to decide if bail is justified, including:

Type of crime
Evidence against the defendant
Defendant's personal history and characteristics
Level of danger posed by the defendant's release
If a judge denies bail, the order should include written findings of fact and a written statement of the reasons for denial. An order keeping a dangerous defendant in custody before trial means that a person or community's need for safety outweighed the defendant's right to bail.

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: February 26, 2015 08:57PM

Katie seems a lot like Megan. She might need her very own thread soon.

Posted by: Thought this too ()
Date: February 26, 2015 09:00PM

Deja Vu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Katie seems a lot like Megan.

+1

Posted by: More reasons to hate NOVA ()
Date: February 26, 2015 09:01PM

Fairfax sure breeds and attracts some fucked up people....

Posted by: Dramatic Victim Syndrome ()
Date: February 26, 2015 09:09PM

Individuals with Histrionic Personality Disorder may have difficulty achieving emotional intimacy in romantic or sexual relationships. Without being aware of it, they often act out a role (e.g., “victim” or “princess”) in their relationships to others. They may seek to control their partner through emotional manipulation or seductiveness on one level, whereas displaying a marked dependency on them at another level.

Individuals with this disorder often have impaired relationships with same-sex friends because their sexually provocative interpersonal style may seem a threat to their friends’ relationships. These individuals may also alienate friends with demands for constant attention. They often become depressed and upset when they are not the center of attention and often times threaten suicide or self harm to gain attention.

****Longer-term relationships may be neglected to make way for the excitement of new relationships****

Posted by: Use me. Abuse me. ()
Date: February 26, 2015 09:14PM

How did this girl not get committed for her fake suicide attempt?!?!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Katieologist ()
Date: February 26, 2015 09:20PM

Katie doesn't take suicide seriously. She laughed at her one suicidal friend and said she honestly wouldn't have cared if he killed himself and that it would have made things easier for her. She is too self centered to take her own life, that's why she sticks to just cutting herself for ATTENTION. She has no problem figuratively taking the lives of others and turning them upside down so that they can be as miserable as she is.

Posted by: Watch yourself with her......... ()
Date: February 26, 2015 09:26PM

Don't you hate not listening to people's warnings as well as your own knowledge?
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Glutton for punishment ()
Date: February 26, 2015 09:31PM

Katie cuts herself out of the extreme guilt she has because of the messed up things she does to people but she simply can't stop either action because she is addicted to pain.

Posted by: Megynlynn ()
Date: February 26, 2015 10:00PM

Despite all the putting people on blast I am sorry this is happening for all parties involved and my not caring for this, I feel Monique set the record. It is cut and dry, very malicious intent has been shown and further a co- dependency all persons involved should possibly look at. I am sad to see the ongoing struggles this is causing each person independent of the other players involved. However, this said, I can see charges in Katie's future for this. Also, I personally feel no one will come out unscathed at the end of all this sadly. I am constantly reminded on this site of what happened when I was young, dumb, and a confused teenager.

I am sorry this is happening for all parties involved. I hope this too can be the beginning of positivity for many involved, as I've told Monique as well I support her wholeheartedly through and through with these events.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2015 10:01PM by Megynlynn.

Posted by: big tits no brains ()
Date: February 26, 2015 10:05PM

Megynlynn Wrote:
> Despite all the putting people on blast I am sorry
> this is happening for all parties involved and my
> not caring for this, I feel Monique set the
> record. It is cut and dry, very malicious intent
> has been shown and further a co- dependency all
> persons involved should possibly look at. I am sad
> to see the ongoing struggles this is causing each
> person independent of the other players involved.
> However, this said, I can see charges in Katie's
> future for this. Also, I personally feel no one
> will come out unscathed at the end of all this
> sadly. I am constantly reminded on this site of
> what happened when I was young, dumb, and a
> confused teenager.
>
> I am sorry this is happening for all parties
> involved. I hope this too can be the beginning of
> positivity for many involved, as I've told Monique
> as well I support her wholeheartedly through and
> through with these events.

What a stupid comment. There was really no need for this. You repeated yourself like six times in seven sentences.

Posted by: here we go again ()
Date: February 26, 2015 10:10PM

Here we go again with this person. Oh I'm a victim leave me alone only to show up when someone else becomes the subject.

Posted by: .....lol Megan ()
Date: February 26, 2015 10:15PM

Meg, your very own thread is 12 spots away from falling off the first page for the first time in six months and you decide to come here and get some attention.

I'm surprised you don't think you identify more with Katie here. But it says a lot that you think she'll face charges for this, we all know you are famous for this sort of thing too. So you might actually be right for once in your life about something.

Posted by: Damning text ()
Date: February 26, 2015 10:20PM

Everything else that was posted was really irrelevant except for this one damning text message right here that shows Katie's intent. Her already telling the police once there was no threat coupled with all her other claims and threats to other people if they were to tell her girlfriend anything won't help her case at all. If she's smart and reading this she will drop the charges and move on with her life and stop cheating.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Damning text ()
Date: February 26, 2015 10:23PM

Once more. This shows malicious intent. She lifted her finger and got Monique incarcerated because she threatened to tell. Goodbye Katie!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: "Hi Katie" ()
Date: February 26, 2015 10:41PM

lol this picture doesn't even say "Hi Katie" I don't see how this was a threat but it's fairly easy to tell the police you are afraid of someone and that they have a gun and have them arrested. Katie was aware of this and all of the fire and burning down posts that she and Mo both made about the store made it that much easier.

Apparently she also lied about when she last saw Mo to further help her case of being afaird but she really wasn't afraid. She continued to see Mo and took a very genuinely happy looking picture the same day these supposed threats took place but waited almost 2 weeks to report it? Only felt threatened when Mo said she was going to rat her out for cheating?

By the way, anyone else notice that the cop who took the call is the same cop that Mo assaulted?
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: "Hi Katie" ()
Date: February 26, 2015 10:44PM

I take that back it wasn't the same cop she assaulted it's the cop who arrested her for the obstruction of justice with threat/force and disorderly. So that too made things very easy for Ms. Katie Eastman!

Posted by: Shame ()
Date: February 26, 2015 11:00PM

You are all going to hell for pointing out the truth!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Cunt bitches of ffxu ()
Date: February 27, 2015 04:01AM

lizzie Wrote:
> I don't think they are trolling I think they are
> literally retarded lol. Not sure where they got
> that I accused anyone of rape from but yes. Katie
> does indeed like to accuse people of things that
> never happened. That was my entire point or
> posting this. She said I called in a bomb threat,
> never happened. She said I threatened her, never
> happened. Said a manager raped her, never
> happened. Said her ex boyfriend raped her, don't
> know..probably didn't happen. Katie always seems
> to be the victim in everything.

Katie Eastman, Meghan Toohey, and MoMo Wells just 3 peas in tha pod!

Posted by: Weird people ()
Date: February 27, 2015 04:07AM

Cunt bitches of ffxu Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
>
> Katie Eastman, Meghan Toohey, and MoMo Wells just
> 3 peas in tha pod!

Katherine Kathryn

Re: why
Date: February 27, 2015 04:39AM

inconsistencies Wrote:
> http://www.fairfaxva.gov/Home/Components/News/News
> /2261/387
>
> "Threats Arrest
> 15-02871
>
> 10782 Fairfax Boulevard / Papa John’s Pizza –
> On February 18 at 2:15 PM the little cheating and lying Katie Eastman, a 19 year
> old Fairfax area woman, reported that she had
> received multiple threats from a former co-worker,
> including statements to harm the business, and its
> employees. They were all jokes but Katie was afraid her fiance was about to find out she was cheating. About 5:00 PM, [lizzie], was taken into
> custody at her residence and transported to the
> Adult Detention Center where her bond was set at
> $9500 but was able to get out for free when the courts saw evidence of Katie laying to the police about not seeing Lizzie but was caught on camera with her at Petco and the fact that phone records from both parties show that lizzie never called Katie Eastman."

Posted by: Matthew Mattson has been fired! ()
Date: February 27, 2015 04:41AM

> 10782 Fairfax Boulevard / Papa John’s Pizza –

Such bad publicity. It might help get them more sales as people will be going by to see who these people are.

Posted by: The boss ()
Date: February 27, 2015 04:46AM

Matthew Mattson has been fired! Wrote:
> > 10782 Fairfax Boulevard / Papa John’s Pizza
> –
>
>
> Such bad publicity. It might help get them more
> sales as people will be going by to see who these
> people are.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: The irony! ()
Date: February 27, 2015 04:48AM

Megynlynn Wrote:
> Despite all the putting people on blast I am sorry
> this is happening for all parties involved and my
> not caring for this, I feel Monique set the
> record. It is cut and dry, very malicious intent
> has been shown and further a co- dependency all
> persons involved should possibly look at. I am sad
> to see the ongoing struggles this is causing each
> person independent of the other players involved.
> However, this said, I can see charges in Katie's
> future for this. Also, I personally feel no one
> will come out unscathed at the end of all this
> sadly. I am constantly reminded on this site of
> what happened when I was young, dumb, and a
> confused teenager.
>
> I am sorry this is happening for all parties
> involved. I hope this too can be the beginning of
> positivity for many involved, as I've told Monique
> as well I support her wholeheartedly through and
> through with these events.

Fucking WOW!!! You are so stupid Megan, seriously! Why would you come here to provide your opinion on this matter? It has not a thing to do with you, and it's opening yourself up for the trolls to have at it again. Your trash thread was headed for page 2, isn't that what you wanted? For everyone to stop posting about you and your life? This isn't the way to achieve it. Omfg you are so dumb!

You have so much in common with katie, so it's hilarious that you decided to comment! Your own custody court date is coming up in a few months, stay the hell off this site and prepare your defense against all the truths that will come to light!

Posted by: Bumps ()
Date: February 27, 2015 04:53AM

Megan wants you to bump her thread and for the trolls to come at her. Ignoring her is best.

Date: February 27, 2015 04:59AM

Re: Megan Toohey VS Amanda Putprush
Posted by: nutjob ()
Date: February 21, 2015 06:00PM

This is the first real dose of her own medicine that megan has ever gotten. She has a long arrest and rap sheet, yeah! But she never really felt the burn of what she's inflicted on others her whole life. She put a restraining order against her mom while she was in a coma and stole all her credit cards. She accused people of rape and roofying her at every party I seen her at. She tried to frame her ex husbnd of so much shiit and calls the cops on everybody who upsets her.

Posted by: Indexed into Google for life ()
Date: February 27, 2015 05:06AM

Katie Eastman, Katherine Eastman, Kathryn Eastman of Fairfax and Papa John's Pizza at 10782 Fairfax Blvd has already been Google fucked forever because of this. That was quick. Probably shouldn't have acted so impulsively. This is going to follow her around too too. Any employeer she has will see that she's threatened to have her boss fired, lies a lot and her future spouses will see that she is a cheater and cold hearted person who likes to hit below the belt to get revenge. Any males should be careful when messing with her, she may say you raped her too!

Posted by: Friday ()
Date: February 27, 2015 05:21AM

Matthew Mattson has been fired! Wrote:
> > 10782 Fairfax Boulevard / Papa John’s Pizza
> –
>
>
> Such bad publicity. It might help get them more
> sales as people will be going by to see who these
> people are.

Going to be a busy day at papa johns today.....

Posted by: Gimme attention, I needs it! ()
Date: February 27, 2015 07:59AM

"You have so much in common with katie, so it's hilarious that you decided to comment! Your own custody court date is coming up in a few months, stay the hell off this site and prepare your defense against all the truths that will come to light!"

At least Katie can openly admit that she's not a great person, and she's only 19. Megan is 28, and still refuses to admit any wrong doing of any kind. She says she was a dumb and confused teenager....
Hey, Megs! You still dumb and confused! Lololol

Posted by: Too old for this ()
Date: February 27, 2015 08:57AM

Yep. Katie appears to have done some bad shit, and admitted it. Shes much younger than these wrinkly-snatched broads, she may learn from this. neither megan or Lizzy has.

Posted by: Confused? ()
Date: February 27, 2015 09:21AM

I thought lizzie said she was a nurse. Why is she working at Papa John?

Posted by: Locks ()
Date: February 27, 2015 10:03AM

Confused? Wrote:
> I thought lizzie said she was a nurse. Why is she
> working at Papa John?

It says former employee and I don't think anyone believed she was a nurse or that she even said that

Posted by: All pictures open to public ()
Date: February 27, 2015 10:12AM

Posted by: too many selfies ()
Date: February 27, 2015 10:16AM

All pictures open to public Wrote:
> https://facebook.com/katie.eastman.104
>
>
>
> Pictures public!

seems like a very lonely girl.....

Posted by: unhappy with ()
Date: February 27, 2015 10:19AM

why so few pictures with the fiance? no wonder she was cheating..

Posted by: Severe guilt and cutting ()
Date: February 27, 2015 10:27AM

Too old for this Wrote:
> Yep. Katie appears to have done some bad shit, and
> admitted it. Shes much younger than these
> wrinkly-snatched broads, she may learn from this.
> neither megan or Lizzy has.

She has been putting false rape claims and other abuse or lies on people and putting them in jail for awhile now apparently. She hasn't and won't learn a thing. She will just contine to cut herself out of guilt but will never stop lying on people.

Posted by: Self hating ()
Date: February 27, 2015 10:33AM

Gimme attention, I needs it! Wrote:
> At least Katie can openly admit that she's not a
> great person, and she's only 19. Megan is 28, and
> still refuses to admit any wrong doing of any
> kind.

That is not a good thing at all. To be 19 and know you're a piece of shit. Just wait until she is Megan's age and see where she is. If she makes it to that age. Her self hatred might get the best of her before that happens.

Posted by: Papa John's Carryout til 10:10PM ()
Date: February 27, 2015 10:44AM

Who wants to order carry out from Papa John's Pizza tonight!?

Katie Eastman
Posted by: First dui ()
Date: February 27, 2015 10:48AM

The boss Wrote:
> Matthew Mattson has been fired! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > > 10782 Fairfax Boulevard / Papa John’s Pizza
> > –
> >
> >
> > Such bad publicity. It might help get them more
> > sales as people will be going by to see who
> these
> > people are.

Why the hell was his fine so high for a first dui?

Katie Eastman fairfax
Posted by: Under the plasma ()
Date: February 27, 2015 10:49AM

Papa John's Carryout til 10:10PM Wrote:
> Who wants to order carry out from Papa John's
> Pizza tonight!?

Field trip?????

Posted by: DK47Y ()
Date: February 27, 2015 11:04AM

Badgering a witness even if you have proof of deception is a crime in itself. To bash anyone openly during a court case even if you think it will be dismissed is a horrible idea and one way to end up in the slammer.

Posted by: This is not a courtroom ()
Date: February 27, 2015 11:07AM

BADGERING THE WITNESS. Defined: Where the attorney is asking the witness questions in a hostile manner.

This isn't a courtroom and no one has addressed Katie with any questions here.

Date: February 27, 2015 11:09AM

But I agree this is a bad idea but it simply was just Liz cleaning things up and that's not illegal.

Posted by: 36PNY ()
Date: February 27, 2015 11:10AM

Intimidating or harassing a victim or witness is a crime.

Date: February 27, 2015 11:10AM

Unfortunately for Katie nothing here is defamation or slander. Most of the things posted are simply things she has said herself, about herself.

Date: February 27, 2015 11:13AM

36PNY Wrote:
> Intimidating or harassing a victim or witness is a
> crime.

I wouldn't call this harassment or intimidation. Nothing here is intimidating or harassment. Just showing what Katie has done to others. That whole IP trace thing comes into play again. She will have to hire a lawyer like the Moreno family.

Speaking of that, wonder what's going on there.

Date: February 27, 2015 11:15AM

You would want to clear your name too if it was posted on here and the local crime bulletin if everything wasn't exactly accurate or what it seems. And with everything posted here, no matter how embarrassing for Katie shows just that.

Posted by: stop talking ()
Date: February 27, 2015 11:19AM

36PNY Wrote:
> Intimidating or harassing a victim or witness is a
> crime.

shhh you know not what you speak

Posted by: Redaction ()
Date: February 27, 2015 11:31AM

Katie has posted things on Facebook as well; with phone numbers actually shown. That could result in harassment from Katie's friends.

At least Lizzie took out her phone number. Everyone here is in the wrong for so many reasons. But mostly Katie if these things didn't transpire the way she made them seem and it seems like that has been shown.

Posted by: Wah wah ()
Date: February 27, 2015 04:13PM

Eh, that's kind of ok w me.

Posted by: Big Papa ()
Date: February 27, 2015 04:25PM

Wah wah Wrote:
> Eh, that's kind of ok w me.

lol but bad for Katie Eastman

Posted by: Nosebleed Seats ()
Date: February 27, 2015 05:24PM

Can I get a scorecard, or a halftime recap?

I think I get the lesbian love triangle, Katie lying to the cops about lizzie making threats to her and the pizza shop when liz was going to reveal their relashionship, Katie being a major drama queen etc, and liz being liz (the Eternal Black Cat always landing on her feet.)
What does the pizza shop manager Matt have to do with all this other than being a general skeeze and getting himself too involved with these characters? What was he going to lose his job for that liz was protecting him?

Just curious, and this has been a great thread!

Re: Katie Eastman fairfax
Posted by: 1971 Camaro ()
Date: February 27, 2015 05:25PM

Under the plasma Wrote:
> Papa John's Carryout til 10:10PM Wrote:
> -----
> > Who wants to order carry out from Papa John's
> > Pizza tonight!?
>
>
> Field trip?????

I'm going back to Pizza Hut.

Posted by: Possible sexual harassment?!?!?! ()
Date: February 27, 2015 05:29PM

Nosebleed Seats Wrote:
> Can I get a scorecard, or a halftime recap?
>
> I think I get the lesbian love triangle, Katie
> lying to the cops about lizzie making threats to
> her and the pizza shop when liz was going to
> reveal their relashionship, Katie being a major
> drama queen etc, and liz being liz (the Eternal
> Black Cat always landing on her feet.)
> What does the pizza shop manager Matt have to do
> with all this other than being a general skeeze
> and getting himself too involved with these
> characters? What was he going to lose his job for
> that liz was protecting him?

>
> Just curious, and this has been a great thread!

Katie threatened to have him fired for something...what-ever could that have been?

Posted by: Blackmailing black females ()
Date: February 27, 2015 05:37PM

katie sure does like to threat people with shit...but gets upset when someone does it to her...giggity!

Posted by: Call him BIG PAPA LOLOLOLOLOLOL ()
Date: February 27, 2015 05:40PM

It appears Matt wanted to take "2 people" back to his place if they swore nothing would be traced back to his job or wife.

*see page 3 for details

Posted by: Possible sexual harrassment????? ()
Date: February 27, 2015 05:42PM

There was tension between Matt and Katie and she had to work at another store...

Posted by: Missing link ()
Date: February 27, 2015 05:47PM

I don't see why Lizzie would protect him if he was trying to make moves on her girl!

Maybe that's why Lizzie made jokes to burn down the store and Matt took it as a way to get rid of Lizzie/the competition and threatned Katie's job in the process!

Once thrown under the bus by Katie, Lizzie threatned to tell about Katie's affair and Katie in turn drove the bus over Lizzie back and forth back and forth back and forth!

Posted by: Jonah Jameson ()
Date: February 27, 2015 05:56PM

Missing link Wrote:
> I don't see why Lizzie would protect him if he was
> trying to make moves on her girl!
>
> Maybe that's why Lizzie made jokes to burn down
> the store and Matt took it as a way to get rid of
> Lizzie/the competition and threatned Katie's job
> in the process!
>
> Once thrown under the bus by Katie, Lizzie
> threatned to tell about Katie's affair and Katie
> in turn drove the bus over Lizzie back and forth
> back and forth back and forth!

Holy Toledo!
Can't this go viral?

Posted by: makes sense but still fucked up ()
Date: February 27, 2015 05:57PM

well ill be damned..........

Posted by: Call them and ask ()
Date: February 27, 2015 06:02PM

Someone should call the store or go up there and ask lol. Seems like a bit of a coverup is going on over there on all sides!

Posted by: Nosebleed Seats ()
Date: February 27, 2015 06:02PM

Ok I see it on page 3 now thanks.
I was feeling bad for Matt getting caught up in workplace drama, now I see he was a contributor to his own problems. Scumbag.

Posted by: Butthole babes ()
Date: February 27, 2015 06:03PM

Nosebleed Seats Wrote:
> Ok I see it on page 3 now thanks.
> I was feeling bad for Matt getting caught up in
> workplace drama, now I see he was a contributor to
> his own problems. Scumbag.

He wanted to bust somebody's butthole wide open.

Posted by: Papa Sexual Harrassment John's ()
Date: February 27, 2015 06:04PM

Asking for weed and allowing his employees to drink on the clock while hitting on them and trying to have threesomes!

Posted by: Jealousy detected ()
Date: February 27, 2015 06:06PM

"You'll wake the fuck up if Katie is opening"

Hostile guy. Seems jealous. I wonder if his wife knows..

Posted by: IT WAS A SET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: February 27, 2015 06:08PM

"You're trying to fuck me over Matt"

Posted by: Old man, look at my life ()
Date: February 27, 2015 06:12PM

I don't know what's more adorable; a 19 year old who says they are engaged to be married, or a 19 year old who says they really "run shit under the table."

Posted by: PJs ()
Date: February 27, 2015 06:14PM

Old man, look at my life Wrote:
> I don't know what's more adorable; a 19 year old
> who says they are engaged to be married, or a 19
> year old who says they really "run shit under the
> table."

I think the word you mean is pathetic. All of this and everyone invovled is pathetic. It's all starting to make sense though. But what do you expect from a pizza place?

Posted by: Police Report ()
Date: February 27, 2015 06:20PM

Well it really does all makes sense since the police report was taken AT Papa John and not Katie's home. They probably conspired against Lizzie to save their own asses.

Little did they know..her ties to Fairfax Underground and this thread being posted would be taken advantage of by Lizzie and used as a platform for her to expose them.

Posted by: 1971 Chevelle Malibu ()
Date: February 27, 2015 06:25PM

PJs Wrote:
> Old man, look at my life Wrote:
> -----
> > I don't know what's more adorable; a 19 year
> old
> > who says they are engaged to be married, or a
> 19
> > year old who says they really "run shit under
> the
> > table."
>
>
> I think the word you mean is pathetic. All of this
> and everyone invovled is pathetic. It's all
> starting to make sense though. But what do you
> expect from a pizza place?

I worked at a Pizza Hut for a month when I was in my mid 20's.
A total shitshow.

Posted by: Zero fucks begotten ()
Date: February 27, 2015 06:26PM

The way Monique talks to people is pretty funny. She really doesn't give a fuck! I want to know what the cover up was and what Katie threatened to have him fired for....
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: Possible sexual harrassment????? ()
Date: February 27, 2015 06:28PM

Zero fucks begotten Wrote:
> The way Monique talks to people is pretty funny.
> She really doesn't give a fuck! I want to know
> what the cover up was and what Katie threatened to
> have him fired for....

Drunken sexual harrassment probably..

Posted by: Oooooooh shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ()
Date: February 27, 2015 06:32PM

lizzie Wrote:
> LMFAO who are you addressing your message to? I
> didn't open my legs to anyone lol. I fingered some
> crazy bitch who cried rape on a manager at the job
> and yet continued to fuck him. Umm, pattern of
> behavior here on her part.

Oh shit lol

Posted by: Not too far fetched ()
Date: February 27, 2015 06:43PM

Missing link Wrote:
> I don't see why Lizzie would protect him if he was
> trying to make moves on her girl!
>
> Maybe that's why Lizzie made jokes to burn down
> the store and Matt took it as a way to get rid of
> Lizzie/the competition and threatned Katie's job
> in the process!
>
> Once thrown under the bus by Katie, Lizzie
> threatned to tell about Katie's affair and Katie
> in turn drove the bus over Lizzie back and forth
> back and forth back and forth!

This actually seems feasible. Katie did say Monique wasn't a threat about a week prior and then suddenly she became one after the "threat" of exposing the affair. Katie did say she was vengeful though so that's how the cookie crumbled.

Posted by: Pretzel Logic ()
Date: February 27, 2015 07:00PM

Not too far fetched Wrote:
> Missing link Wrote:
> -----
> > I don't see why Lizzie would protect him if he
> was
> > trying to make moves on her girl!
> >
> > Maybe that's why Lizzie made jokes to burn down
> > the store and Matt took it as a way to get rid
> of
> > Lizzie/the competition and threatned Katie's
> job
> > in the process!
> >
> > Once thrown under the bus by Katie, Lizzie
> > threatned to tell about Katie's affair and
> Katie
> > in turn drove the bus over Lizzie back and
> forth
> > back and forth back and forth!
>
> This actually seems feasible. Katie did say
> Monique wasn't a threat about a week prior and
> then suddenly she became one after the "threat" of
> exposing the affair. Katie did say she was
> vengeful though so that's how the cookie crumbled.

So wait a minute... lizzie was threataning to expose her affair with katie in order to protect matt from getting exposed by katie for their affair, which katie was going to say was rape, but matt had done something to lizzie to get her out of his way to have the affair with katie in the first place. katie ends up at another store but continues to have the affair with lizzie, katie all the while scheming to blackmail and/or expose everyone for her own personal entertainment. lizzie turns the tables and exposes katie and her lies, also saving matt because lizzie truly has a heart?

Date: February 27, 2015 07:05PM

Sonething like that but not quiet.

Date: February 27, 2015 07:08PM

Then why would lizzie expose her affair with katie? That's a shitty way to break it off with someone if you don't want to deal with them anymore.

Date: February 27, 2015 07:08PM

Then why would lizzie expose her affair with katie? That's a shitty way to break it off with someone if you don't want to deal with them anymore.

Date: February 27, 2015 07:10PM

Because Katie threw her under the bus to save her job

*see page one

Posted by: Vengfulness all around ()
Date: February 27, 2015 07:12PM

Pretzel Logic Wrote:
> Then why would lizzie expose her affair with
> katie? That's a shitty way to break it off with
> someone if you don't want to deal with them
> anymore.

Why would Katie say Lizzie wasn't a threat one day but turn around and say she was the next?

Posted by: Penis singalong ()
Date: February 27, 2015 07:13PM

Some things that should be taken into consideration here are the fact that Monique was able to get out of jail on her own recog despite the fact that the courts are well aware of her past criminal history.

If the judge felt she was really a threat they would NOT have released her under any circumstances. She lives awfully close to that Papa John's and if they feared for anyone's safety she would not have received a bond at all.

Katie seems to have some major issues and I'm sure was able to convince and manipulate the police but something stuck out to the folks at the courts and will stick out even more when the trial comes. Katie should probably rethink this and take her relationship ending as a loss through no fault of her own besides being a cheater and a proven liar. It doesn't get any more simple than that.

She's admitted to being vengful and heartless so destroying the life of someone else is just a spot to her. Whoever Erick is, I hope he was able to clear his name as well. Sorry for everyone. Even violent criminals deserve a fair trial and no one should be accused of something like this because some little girl couldn't keep her legs closed.

Posted by: Funny wording ()
Date: February 27, 2015 07:16PM

"Finger fuck you" lol
Attachments:
image.jpg

Pages: Previous123456AllNext
Current Page: 4 of 6

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.