HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
A relative of mine just had a baby and everybody on Facebook is saying CONGRATULATIONS but nobody is addressing the fact that both her and her husband cannot afford this new addition to their family.
Posted by: Should I be that guy? ()
Date: December 20, 2014 09:35PM

Should I be the one to bring up this fact? The voice of reality.

All the CONGRATULATIONS in the world means nothing at the cash register when its time to cough up the cash for pampers and baby formula.

Go ahead and call me a hater.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A relative of mine just had a baby and everybody on Facebook is saying CONGRATULATIONS but nobody is addressing the fact that both her and her husband cannot afford this new addition to their family.
Posted by: GXTut ()
Date: December 20, 2014 09:52PM

Should I be that guy? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Should I be the one to bring up this fact? The
> voice of reality.
>
> All the CONGRATULATIONS in the world means nothing
> at the cash register when its time to cough up the
> cash for pampers and baby formula.
>
> Go ahead and call me a hater.

Somehow it will all work out. Trying helping instead of mocking. The baby is born so even if it is a mistake, it is water under the bridge. Lots of guys step up to the plate only when they need to.

Re: A relative of mine just had a baby and everybody on Facebook is saying CONGRATULATIONS but nobody is addressing the fact that both her and her husband cannot afford this new addition to their family.
Posted by: libs hate children ()
Date: December 20, 2014 11:22PM

Well, if they're libs just tell them to murder it. Libs are OK with murdering innocent children up to the age of 26.

Posted by: Is there a difference? ()
Date: December 21, 2014 01:10AM

new-car.jpg

IMG_1350.JPG

flat-screen.jpg

Is there any difference between posting pictures of yourself on Facebook posing next to a car you cannot afford or a flat screen tv you cannot afford and posting pictures of yourself with a brand new baby you cannot afford?

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: December 21, 2014 01:12AM

-

Blessed are the murderous.
Attachments:
new-car.jpg
article-shoot8-0524.jpg

Posted by: Fuckem ()
Date: December 22, 2014 09:41AM

There's a girl I went to HS with who was married for a brief time and then moved back home after the divorce. She has always been a larger girl, but she is possibly now pushing 400lbs. She's now nearly 40, has never worked as far as I know, and still lives with her parents. Last year, she moved her 23 year old online boyfriend across the country to live with her and her parents. He also does not work. They spend her father's money at the movies and generally play video games all day. I saw a post "for prayers" because her father had his hours cut at his job and she didn't know how they were going to have enough money for food. The next day she and her BF were going to the movies all day. A few weeks later, another prayers post because her father was diagnosed with leukemia. A few months later, she's pregnant and OMG it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to go to doctor appointments or get up before 8am to go somewhere.

Meanwhile, their sole provider is on his way out and no one is making any effort to find a means to support themselves, but let's have this baby.

I have not called out the bullshit, but I feel bad for her father. Then again, I don't feel too terrible since he and his wife continue to enable this self centered immature dumb ass. They can hit the poor house.

Posted by: kerhtry ()
Date: December 22, 2014 09:50AM

> voice of reality.
>
>

If they can't afford the baby, everyone already knows it. You don't have to put yourself out there as the asshole unnecessarily.

Date: December 22, 2014 09:58AM

Fuckem Wrote:
> There's a girl I went to HS with who was married
> for a brief time and then moved back home after
> the divorce. She has always been a larger girl,
> but she is possibly now pushing 400lbs. She's now
> nearly 40, has never worked as far as I know, and
> still lives with her parents. Last year, she
> moved her 23 year old online boyfriend across the
> country to live with her and her parents. He also
> does not work. They spend her father's money at
> the movies and generally play video games all day.
> I saw a post "for prayers" because her father had
> his hours cut at his job and she didn't know how
> they were going to have enough money for food.
> The next day she and her BF were going to the
> movies all day. A few weeks later, another
> prayers post because her father was diagnosed with
> leukemia. A few months later, she's pregnant and
> OMG it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to
> go to doctor appointments or get up before 8am to
> go somewhere.
>
> Meanwhile, their sole provider is on his way out
> and no one is making any effort to find a means to
> support themselves, but let's have this baby.
>
> I have not called out the bullshit, but I feel bad
> for her father. Then again, I don't feel too
> terrible since he and his wife continue to enable
> this self centered immature dumb ass. They can
> hit the poor house.

How long did it take you to create this bullshit?

Posted by: Realityist ()
Date: December 22, 2014 10:01AM

> A relative of mine just had a baby and everybody on
> Facebook is saying CONGRATULATIONS but nobody is
> addressing the fact that both her and her husband
> cannot afford this new addition to their family.

This is what abortion is for.

Date: December 22, 2014 10:05AM

Awwwwwwwww!

Attachments:
1419256303783.jpg

Posted by: orurgedv ()
Date: December 22, 2014 10:11AM

If she were my mom, I would breastfeed til I was 18. lol

Posted by: you cant help family? ()
Date: December 22, 2014 10:44AM

> voice of reality.
>
>

How about helping out. Get them some formula or diapers. That's what families are supposed to do.

Posted by: Fuckem ()
Date: December 22, 2014 12:25PM

Doesn't take long to recall absolute facts. I wish I had made it up, but alas, I'm not that creative.

Posted by: OP. ()
Date: December 22, 2014 03:14PM

My relative only sees the short term as in what her next Facebook post is going to be about and not the long term as in how (for the next 18 years of this baby's life) she and her husband will now have to support and feed a baby when they can barely afford to support and feed themselves.

But never mind any of that because the CONGRATULATIONS posts on Facebook just keep on coming.

All the positive Facebook comments in the world mean nothing at the cash register when its time to buy pampers and there is no money to pay for them.

Posted by: Alexander Smith ()
Date: December 22, 2014 04:17PM

Having a baby when you can't afford the necessities that go along with it has to be one of the most cruel acts another human can do. The child will be starving and emotionlly neglected. Much more than a lot of those ISIS barbarisms.

Posted by: I agree ()
Date: December 22, 2014 04:20PM

Alexander Smith Wrote:
> Having a baby when you can't afford the
> necessities that go along with it has to be one of
> the most cruel acts another human can do. The
> child will be starving and emotionlly neglected.
> Much more than a lot of those ISIS barbarisms.

I agree.
Some of these girls just think its cute to have a baby around while others are having babies to increase their Facebook "likes"
Its disgusting.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: December 22, 2014 04:31PM

what happened to food stamps?

Posted by: JF4mw ()
Date: December 23, 2014 09:15PM

ah. ways and means.

investigating who has money and why.

living beyond actual means, test and standars, weights and measurements

refusal to submit to (death) tax laws, using gov pay as a scape goat, etc

----------------------
legitimacy is a various thing. in old law it's called chattels and is not first in law.

however also in old laws is not stealing. and octo mom having many children on others money with a foreigner father who made hellish ammounts of money of USA gov job

that's simply easy to see: it's not legitimate

take any two and it's hard to investigate, since theivign democrats have stalled the courts because they owe so heavily, now nothing is investigate

------------------
however its not as if no one is counting. both betray trust and abuse it heavily

that will never be forgotten

Posted by: V3j9K ()
Date: December 23, 2014 09:17PM

did anyone forget hitler's many promises and betrayals? you remember: italians germans spics wishing to kill everyone else for the money. because they'd all become poor due to their spend hard facist ways?

forget no. bomb? yes.

Date: December 23, 2014 09:20PM

Priapus Wrote:
> what happened to food stamps?

I still can't figure this out, but what is the difference between WIC and EBT? Can you get both?

Posted by: 6GXnk ()
Date: December 23, 2014 09:22PM

so obama gov. very deep into other peoples money, enabling treason, raising the City power to threaten any who call for real law

fuck all you want, its someone elses problem, overspending and overpopulation is just a matter of making sure some of the "un-connected" dissapear

--------------------
exactly why the germans, spics, italians, the vinichy french and some other, were set afire on their day of reconing

Posted by: True Stories of FFU ()
Date: December 23, 2014 09:39PM

I'm sure the couple has gone oh shit how the fuck are we going pay for a kid more than the OP or anybody else has.

A friend of mine was a wild guy out partying every night. He was surprised one day that his girl friend got pregnant.

He now says the kid was probably the best thing ever happened to him.

He settled down. Got a good job and a good place to raise the kid. Now he lives to support his kid, not his old partying ways.

Posted by: It's called life ()
Date: December 23, 2014 09:51PM

With the world population pushing seven billion what's one more?
No one can/could afford a baby including your parents but somehow it has always worked out.
Merry X-mas

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.