HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Explanation on Kelly Flynn
Posted by: fourlegs ()
Date: December 19, 2014 09:37PM

I'm aware that they're at least 5+ threads on her and that she's a prostitute but can someone give me some background?

And where can I get her number?

And if she does anal?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Explanation on Kelly Flynn
Posted by: Big and Black ()
Date: December 19, 2014 09:50PM

She does it all paul!

Loves ass to mouth!

Date: December 19, 2014 09:54PM

Thank you Big and Black your contribution to this thread is appreciated.

Posted by: Maybe they used to bang ()
Date: December 19, 2014 10:37PM

She and Megan toohey fought over a guy once, that's how it all started. Megan is yuveen.

Posted by: memory lane ()
Date: December 19, 2014 10:50PM

Maybe they used to bang Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She and Megan toohey fought over a guy once,
> that's how it all started. Megan is yuveen.

good old yuveen! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CZiqnKwIBw

Date: December 20, 2014 10:15AM

wat dafaq

Posted by: idontgiveadamn ()
Date: December 20, 2014 12:21PM

Kelly Flynn is not a prostitute....

Posted by: carolina422 ()
Date: December 20, 2014 01:46PM

Kelly Flynn was a stripper at papermoon and good guys.. her stripper name was angela

Posted by: Irony Much ()
Date: December 20, 2014 02:07PM

If kelly was a stripper at paper on she may know Megan's now ex husband Aaron who was a manager there, that may in fact be the connection. Not a guy, not them hating each other it may just be good ole ridiculous Aaron Anderson.

Posted by: Thumpher ()
Date: December 20, 2014 02:44PM

Kelly is definitely a hooker. She did work at Papermoon because I was there with some buds and I ended up in the mens room with her. She was in the middle of deep throating me and someone called the manager and he threw me out. She told me to meet her in the parking lot in one hour because she wanted my fat cock stuffed in her pussy. So I guess she got off her shift and she did meet me in the parking lot and we fucked for like 45 minutes in the back of my Suburban. She has a pretty tight snatch for a prostitute and very wet. She said I had to use a rubber but if I paid another $50 she would go bareback which I did. Blew a giant load in her and on her.

Posted by: lullybeezz10 ()
Date: December 20, 2014 02:47PM

u never ended up in mens room with Kelly Flynn.. u never fucked Kelly in the back of ur suburban.. kellys the hottest girl in Virginia.. second hottest is Brittany athey..

Posted by: Um no. ()
Date: December 20, 2014 02:59PM

No way megan is the hottest. Kelly Flynn wishes Aaron liked her as much as he loved Megan.

Posted by: Dave Larabee Jr ()
Date: December 22, 2014 03:01AM

Myself and lil' Billy Abel would love to double team Kelly

Posted by: careful ()
Date: December 23, 2014 02:31PM

Kelly sucked me off once. She deepthroated and puked in my lap. Never again

Posted by: shampoo ()
Date: December 25, 2014 11:04AM

No she didn't

Posted by: Little Girl ()
Date: December 25, 2014 12:21PM

Megan probably has no gag reflex at all at this point, so fuck you! Kelly can't even keep a cock down, it's laughable!

Posted by: drock ()
Date: December 25, 2014 03:40PM

Hey Kelly? Wanna give us a christmas present? Stop begging people for money!!! Go out and earn it with that worn out meat socket. No one feels sorry for your lying, snitch ass. Drock out.....

Posted by: fyckyou ()
Date: December 26, 2014 12:57PM

Kelly Flynn has never begged neone for money.. she's worked since she was 14

Posted by: goddamnit ()
Date: December 26, 2014 12:59PM

She was a gateguard, a lifeguard, a waitress, receptionist, sales associate, stripper drug dealer, cashier, paid model

Posted by: victoria ()
Date: December 26, 2014 01:16PM

Explanation of Kelly Flynn: Kelly was born in New London, Connecticut in 1990. Her dad was a submariner. Her mom a nurse. Her first memory was two boys riding their bikes round Kelly house teasing her brother. She told them to leave her brother alone. They asked if she wanted to play. Kelly didn't play with them. Kelly moved to Virginia wen she was 4. Her dad was in navy. He worked at Pentagon. She lived in Burke at Orion ct. She went to preschool on old Keene mill rd. She then went to another preschool on Burke centre parkway. She went to kindergarten at white oaks elementary school. She had a memory of being in kindergarten n her teacher telling her not to put on chapstick. She had ms. Foster in kindergarten. She had ms.grant in first grade. She had ms.camp in second grade. Some girl jealous of Kelly put gum in Kelly hair. She moved to Rockwell ct when she was 8. She played with Leigh, Lisa, Jane, Stephanie, n Amanda. They played in woods, on trampoline n at each others houses.

Posted by: ridewitme ()
Date: December 26, 2014 01:24PM

In 3rd grade Kelly had ms.rothberg. in 4th grade Kelly had ms. Black. Kelly lived at 6108 Rockwell ct then moved up street to 6121 Rockwell ct. Kelly family bought house from Barretts. Kelly had first boyfriend in 4th grade. Joe Rudolph. She had ms. Evans in 5th grade. She dated John bridgewood. When Kelly slept over Amanda's house her n Amanda would sneak out. Kelly tried weed n cigarettes in 5th grade. Kelly had Mr. Rea in 6th grade. Kelly dated Ryan Gordon, Manuel saravia, Nick rejeli, Robert Stephens. She danced to love don't cost a thing for talent competition. In 6th grade some kid wrote a note saying if Kelly didn't date him he would bring a gun to school n kill everybody. Kelly showed teacher note week after getting note. They had a parent teacher conference parents said they didn't have gun. His parents killed themselves with gun they said they didn't have two months later. Kelly first kiss was Amanda Jones. Amanda asked to kiss Kelly. Kelly didn't like it. Kelly is straight n likes guys.

Posted by: rough ()
Date: December 26, 2014 01:37PM

In 6th grade Kelly was in advanced placement classes. She got all a's in elementary school. In 7th grade some dude kissed Kelly at mall. Kelly has lived at 6121 Rockwell ct since 1998. 1996 to 1998 she lived at 6108 Rockwell ct. From 94 to 96 she lived at Orion ct. Before that she lived in Connecticut. Kelly met some dude named brad at mall. In summer of 7th grade some dudes were calling Kelly a slut. Kelly's friends in ms13 had guns n chased those kids into woods. In 8th grade Kelly started habitually smoking weed. She distributed adderral at corner. In 8th grade summer Kelly pulled a knife on some chick cuz the girl called Kelly a wigger. In 8th grade summer Kelly was a gateguard at old Keene mill pool. In elementary school Kelly went to Virginia beach with her family in summer. Kelly went to old Keene mill pool from 1994 to 2011. In 9th grade Kelly dated Jon thieleman. Kelly dated Jon thieleman from 9th grade to 11th grade. They got high got drunk fucked n went to amusement park. He took Kelly out to eat. Kelly was lifeguard in 2006 n 2007. In 2007 Kelly started selling weed. Kelly went to lake Braddock secondary school from 7th grade to 12th grade. Kelly mom is a nurse her dad is retired navy. He now sells satellite programs. Kelly first car was a Acura Integra. Kelly graduated lake Braddock in 2008.

Posted by: lolllllllll ()
Date: December 26, 2014 01:53PM

Kelly was a sales associate at hallmark in 2007. Kelly worked at giant as cashier. She worked at glory days as hostess. She worked at Austin grill as hostess. She worked at Burke animal clinic as receptionist. Kelly sold weed from 2007 to present. She has also sold shrooms. Kelly worked at Ledo pizza as waitress. Kelly got her second car a Hyundai elantra in 2009. Kelly worked at Victoria secret as sales associate. Kelly worked as stripper six months in total starting in 2009. Her stripper name was Angela. Kelly worked at San Vito as waitress. She worked at glory days as waitress. She worked at Ihop as waitress. She got her third car Hyundai elantra. She got fourth car Infiniti g20. She got fifth car Acura Integra. Kelly friend told Kelly her parents were tryna kill her n Kelly ran away from home. When Kelly came home her parents said she couldn't stay there. Kelly been staying at friends houses n hotels since then. Drugs Kelly has done: xtc, adderal, coke, shrooms, Percocet, xanax, 2ci, hash, Molly, weed, vicoden, and heroine. Kelly has gone to outer banks,north Carolina from 2004 to 2012.

Posted by: coolkidsecho ()
Date: December 26, 2014 01:59PM

Kelly is hottest and most popular girl in northern Virginia. she's super sweet. For fun she goes on jayrides, goes tanning, get her nails done, does drugs, gets drunk, goes to mall n goes out to eat

Posted by: softdivcjj ()
Date: December 26, 2014 02:03PM

Kelly usually smoke 1 to 8 blunts a day

Posted by: drok ()
Date: December 26, 2014 09:54PM

Kelly types in the third person. Kelly is dellusional. Kell smokes weed everyday. Kelly begs for money five times a day. Kelly needs to get her shit together.

Posted by: The Hunz ()
Date: December 26, 2014 09:58PM

Shut up Derek, we know you just want to kiss up to Megan Toohey. Go back to Stacy Hunsburger and apologize.

Posted by: Captain Morgan ()
Date: December 26, 2014 10:19PM

Who really gives a fuck about any of this shit? Bunch of local white trash lowlife minimum wage 30 somethings who have done nothing with their lives and are stuck here.

Posted by: drock ()
Date: December 26, 2014 10:35PM

Nah, I wish Stacy is no where to be found. Heard she got out of Burke, maybe got a new guy. Heard she banged someone at gdays, didn't get from nothing from that gay-ass thread. Guess she was looking for a hand out from upper management for harassment. Wait, she was looking for free shit....she has a lot in common with Kelly!!!!!!

Posted by: Smegma ()
Date: December 27, 2014 04:26AM

At least she didn't steal it like your new gf Megan toohey, with a fraud charge in every county. That's the kind of company you keep lol

Posted by: Fuck off Mohler ()
Date: December 27, 2014 04:28AM

So Derek is trolling Kelly now for Megan?Isn't she a little young for you? Creepy ass old man going after teens. Ugh.

Posted by: Eureka ()
Date: December 27, 2014 07:16AM

Fuck off Mohler Wrote:
> So Derek is trolling Kelly now for Megan?Isn't she
> a little young for you? Creepy ass old man going
> after teens. Ugh.

Correction - they all act and speak like teenagers but they're pushibg 30!!!!! I know, my mind was blown too.

Posted by: She can't be thirty ()
Date: December 27, 2014 10:05AM

Flynn is the only one that looks young. Megan and drok look about 40.

Posted by: DontEvenCompare ()
Date: December 27, 2014 02:01PM

Megan ain't no Kelly Flynn. That girls body is perfect.

Posted by: drok ()
Date: December 27, 2014 05:28PM

Kelly is 23

Posted by: dstank ()
Date: December 27, 2014 09:55PM

Yes, but Kelly's vagina looks like it is 75. I've seen better things come out of a meat grinder. And it smells like the Chesapeake on a humid summer day.

Posted by: See and Smell ()
Date: December 28, 2014 06:54AM

And you got that close how long ago? When she was 13 or something? You look like a child molester, DM.

Posted by: actually Derek Mohler ()
Date: December 28, 2014 11:37AM

This site is ridiculous. Find me on Facebook if you want and message me. That's if you want the true story about me. The shit on here just makes me laugh. Hell, this my first post on here. If anyone is commenting using my name and you believe it; then I have to feel sorry for your gullible asses.

Posted by: The Real Derek Mohler ()
Date: December 28, 2014 05:48PM

actually Derek Mohler Wrote:
> This site is ridiculous. Find me on Facebook if
> you want and message me. That's if you want the
> true story about me. The shit on here just makes
> me laugh. Hell, this my first post on here. If
> anyone is commenting using my name and you believe
> it; then I have to feel sorry for your gullible
> asses.

Fuck you, fake Derek Mohler. This is the real Derek Mohler. This must be Josh Price, because he is all jelly I'm banging his girl Megan Toohey in the ass and shit. Ain't my fault you have a small penis and she needs some side piece. I may look like a troll, have a Toucan Sam nose, and missing teeth, but Megan keeps coming back, fag!

P.S. If any of y'all need some bags of weed, hit me up yo!

Posted by: Actually Derek ()
Date: December 28, 2014 05:54PM

Like I said find me on facebook instead of this dumbass, trolling pretending shit. Lol

Posted by: Actually a Faggot ()
Date: December 28, 2014 06:00PM

Actually Derek Wrote:
> Like I said find me on facebook instead of this
> dumbass, trolling pretending shit. Lol

Go fuck yourself, fake ass Derek!

Posted by: drock the destroyer ()
Date: December 28, 2014 10:11PM

Megan once told me that Jared was the best bang in her life, but didn't give free weed like me. Soooo, there you have it. Where you spending these cold night's Kelly? Does that shriveled old grandpa dick in your mouth keep you warm at night? By the way, Jared says " keep spreading them legsa and spreading that disease I gave you."---Jared

Posted by: Those STDs ()
Date: December 28, 2014 11:13PM

So you're saying Kelly and Megan both have the same stds?

Posted by: Stds everywhere ()
Date: December 29, 2014 06:39AM

Those STDs Wrote:
> So you're saying Kelly and Megan both have the
> same stds?

They both have had more than 100 dudes inside their snatches and anuses, and Megan has Hep C and herpes from Brandon Marta. Kelly has herpes and hpv from Matt Warsley.

Posted by: Connection ()
Date: December 29, 2014 08:45AM

Warsley... I'm pretty sure megan banged one of those dudes, too. Maybe that's why they came here to make threads about each other.

Posted by: Mental illness ()
Date: December 30, 2014 05:09AM

Kelly's writing is even scarier than Megan's.... She might need some actual help.

Posted by: hitlist ()
Date: December 30, 2014 10:53AM

Explanation of Kelly Flynn: in summer 2011 Kelly started dating to Jahred Gomes. In December 2011 Kelly waited for him at ashbridge n Safeway n 711 to pick her up so they could have sex. In February 2012 to May 2012 Kelly waited for Jahred to pick her up so they could have sex at Yorkshire, George mason, wolf run shouls and other spots. She should have checked Facebook Jahred was on tour at time. Kelly then got a job. She sold a qp n bought a Pontiac grand am. She then got a Infiniti g20. Kelly then started waiting for Jahred to pick her up at spots in Clifton. Jahred stood her up. I don't know why started talking to Kelly if he was gonna stand her up. Kelly waited in December 2013 for Jahred to pick her up at glory days, dollar tree and hatches. in February 2014 Jahred told Kelly her parents were tryna kill her n Kelly ran away from home. Wen she came home her parents said she couldn't stay there. In March 2014 Kelly waited for Jahred to pick her up at university mall, George mason, and cvs. Jahred could have picked her up anytime inbetween then. Kelly has been staying at friends houses n hotels while she usually stay at her parents house at 6121 Rockwell ct Burke, Virginia. Her parents have been living at that address since 1998. Kelly is used to living in luxury.

Posted by: moneylambonophone ()
Date: December 30, 2014 10:57AM

Explanation of Kelly: usually guys pick me up right away. Kelly wants to move in with one of her boyfriends n get married. One of them is Jahred Gomes. Lindsay and Zion need to move in with Lindsay parents. Jahred needs to cut off that jealous bitch Lindsay cellphone service. Jahred can't give her any money. Lindsay n Zion can't keep any of their clothes. Zion can't keep his toys.

Posted by: xtcccc ()
Date: December 30, 2014 11:05AM

1990 to 2011 : Kelly lived her life in luxury. For fun to went on jayrides thru Clifton, she worked, she did drugs, she sold drugs, she went to five star restaurants, she went tanning, she got her nails done, she went to beach n went shopping, she went to parties, she went to bars, she got her hair done, she went to beach, and she hung out with friends.

2011 to 2014: Kelly waited for Jahred to pick her up so they could have sex.

Posted by: angelA99 ()
Date: December 30, 2014 11:08AM

I dunno why Jahred Holla'd at Kelly if he wasn't gonna pick her up right away to have sex

Posted by: fyckyouyy ()
Date: December 30, 2014 11:13AM

All the girls are jealous of Kelly. Kelly popularist girl in area. Kelly the stoner girl hippie. Noones hotter than Kelly. Noones tyter than Kelly.

Posted by: rockata ()
Date: December 30, 2014 11:20AM

All girls are jealous of Kelly. Kelly never been jealous of anyone. Jahred is divorcing his wife Lindsay. Lindsay n Zion are gonna live with Lindsay parents. Jahred can't give Lindsay any money n he's gonna cut off her cellphone service. Lindsay can't keep any of her clothes. Lindsay can't keep any car. jahred picking up Kelly to have sex. Kelly moving in with Jahred. Jahred n Kelly are getting married.

Posted by: fyckyouyyy ()
Date: December 30, 2014 02:47PM

Kelly shouldn't have listened to her friend wen they said her parents were tryna kill her..her parents are really nice ppl

Posted by: CRAZYTOWN42111 ()
Date: December 30, 2014 03:39PM

Explanation of Kelly Flynn: Kelly was born in New London, Connecticut in 1990. Her dad was a submariner. Her mom a nurse. Her first memory was two boys riding their bikes round Kelly house teasing her brother. She told them to leave her brother alone. They asked if she wanted to play. Kelly didn't play with them. Kelly moved to Virginia wen she was 4. Her dad was in navy. He worked at Pentagon. She lived in Burke at Orion ct. She went to preschool on old Keene mill rd. She then went to another preschool on Burke centre parkway. She went to kindergarten at white oaks elementary school. She had a memory of being in kindergarten n her teacher telling her not to put on chapstick. She had ms. Foster in kindergarten. She had ms.grant in first grade. She had ms.camp in second grade. Some girl jealous of Kelly put gum in Kelly hair. She moved to Rockwell ct when she was 8. She played with Leigh, Lisa, Jane, Stephanie, n Amanda. They played in woods, on trampoline n at each others houses.In 3rd grade Kelly had ms.rothberg. in 4th grade Kelly had ms. Black. Kelly lived at 6108 Rockwell ct then moved up street to 6121 Rockwell ct. Kelly family bought house from Barretts. Kelly had first boyfriend in 4th grade. Joe Rudolph. She had ms. Evans in 5th grade. She dated John bridgewood. When Kelly slept over Amanda's house her n Amanda would sneak out. Kelly tried weed n cigarettes in 5th grade. Kelly had Mr. Rea in 6th grade. Kelly dated Ryan Gordon, Manuel saravia, Nick rejeli, Robert Stephens. She danced to love don't cost a thing for talent competition. In 6th grade some kid wrote a note saying if Kelly didn't date him he would bring a gun to school n kill everybody. Kelly showed teacher note week after getting note. They had a parent teacher conference parents said they didn't have gun. His parents killed themselves with gun they said they didn't have two months later. Kelly first kiss was Amanda Jones. Amanda asked to kiss Kelly. Kelly didn't like it. Kelly is straight n likes guys.In 6th grade Kelly was in advanced placement classes. She got all a's in elementary school. In 7th grade some dude kissed Kelly at mall. Kelly has lived at 6121 Rockwell ct since 1998. 1996 to 1998 she lived at 6108 Rockwell ct. From 94 to 96 she lived at Orion ct. Before that she lived in Connecticut. Kelly met some dude named brad at mall. In summer of 7th grade some dudes were calling Kelly a slut. Kelly's friends in ms13 had guns n chased those kids into woods. In 8th grade Kelly started habitually smoking weed. She distributed adderral at corner. In 8th grade summer Kelly pulled a knife on some chick cuz the girl called Kelly a wigger. In 8th grade summer Kelly was a gateguard at old Keene mill pool. In elementary school Kelly went to Virginia beach with her family in summer. Kelly went to old Keene mill pool from 1994 to 2011. In 9th grade Kelly dated Jon thieleman. Kelly dated Jon thieleman from 9th grade to 11th grade. They got high got drunk fucked n went to amusement park. He took Kelly out to eat. Kelly was lifeguard in 2006 n 2007. In 2007 Kelly started selling weed. Kelly went to lake Braddock secondary school from 7th grade to 12th grade. Kelly mom is a nurse her dad is retired navy. He now sells satellite programs. Kelly first car was a Acura Integra. Kelly graduated lake Braddock in 2008.Kelly was a sales associate at hallmark in 2007. Kelly worked at giant as cashier. She worked at glory days as hostess. She worked at Austin grill as hostess. She worked at Burke animal clinic as receptionist. Kelly sold weed from 2007 to present. She has also sold shrooms. Kelly worked at Ledo pizza as waitress. Kelly got her second car a Hyundai elantra in 2009. KELLYS PARENTS TOOK IT AWAY CAUSE KELLY WAS DRIVING 100 MILES A DAY.. Kelly worked at Victoria secret as sales associate. Kelly worked as stripper six months in total starting in 2009. Her stripper name was Angela. Kelly worked at San Vito as waitress. She worked at glory days as waitress. KELLYS PARENTS KICKED HER OUT AND SHE WAS STAYING AT FRIENDS HOUSES. SHE MET THIS GUY JAHRED AND SHE STARTED WAITING FOR HIM TO PICK HER UP.. SHE WOULD WAIT AT SPOTS ON SHIPLETT, SHE WOULD WAIT AT SHOPPING CENTER, SHE WOULD WAIT AT 711.. SHE SHOULD HAVE CHECKED FACEBOOK HE WAS ON TOUR.. KELLY CONTINUED TO WAIT FOR JAHRED TO PICK HER UP SO THEY COULD HAVE SEX IN SPRING 2012 SHE WAITED AT GEORGE MASON, YORKSHIRE, WOLF RUN SHOULS, WALMART AND STARBUCKS.. SHE SHOULD HAVE CHECKED FACEBOOK JAHRED WAS STILL ON TOUR.. She worked at Ihop as waitress. She got her third car pontiac grand am. She got fourth car Infiniti g20. KELLY GOT IN CARCRASH WITH INFINITI AND KNEW JAHRED WAS IN AREA SO SHE WAITED AT SPOTS IN CLIFTON, VIRGINIA. She got fifth car Acura Integra. JAHRED COULD HAVE PICKED KELLY UP TO HAVE SEX ANY TIME IN BETWEEN THEN. HE SAID HES NERVOUS BUT HE STILL NEEDS TO PICK KELLY UP TO HAVE SEX. GUYS USUALLY PICK UP KELLY RIGHT AWAY.. Kelly friend told Kelly her parents were tryna kill her n Kelly ran away from home. When Kelly came home her parents said she couldn't stay there. Kelly been staying at friends houses n hotels since then. KELLY SHOULDNT HAVE LISTENED TO HER FRIEND HER PARENTS ARE VERY NICE PPL.. Drugs Kelly has done: xtc, adderal, coke, shrooms, Percocet, PCP, xanax, 2ci, hash, Molly, weed, vicoden, and heroine. KELLY USED TO DISTRIBUTE ADDERRAL AT THE SMOKING CORNER AT LAKE BRADDOCK. Kelly has gone to outer banks,north Carolina from 2004 to 2012.For fun she goes on jayrides, goes tanning, get her nails done, does drugs, gets drunk, goes to mall n goes out to eat at five star restaurants..

Posted by: MIKESAMERICAN ()
Date: December 30, 2014 03:40PM

Kelly is hottest and most popular girl in northern Virginia. she's super sweet. ALL THE GUYS WANT TO GET WITH KELLY

Posted by: Big Dick Blackk ()
Date: December 30, 2014 03:42PM

MIKESAMERICAN Wrote:
> Kelly is hottest and most popular girl in northern
> Virginia. she's super sweet. ALL THE GUYS WANT TO
> GET WITH KELLY

Do you happen to know what she charges for an hour of pleasure?

Posted by: CLIFTONRUN ()
Date: December 30, 2014 03:51PM

UHH KELLY NOT A PROSTITUTE.. SHE HAS TWO BOYFRIENDS.. BOTH FAMOUS.. SHE ONLY GONNA GET WITH THEM.. OR MAYBE SHE WILL GET WITH THAT ONE GUY WHO HAS HOUSE ON HILL IN CLIFTON..

Posted by: hearttt ()
Date: December 30, 2014 04:02PM

Posted by: factttt ()
Date: December 30, 2014 04:11PM

kelly flynn has been waiting for jahred to pick her up to have sex since summer 2011.. places she has waited at: box oak, safeway, 711, walmart, starbucks, george mason, yorkshire, wolf run shouls, rockwell ct, hatches, ashbridge, cvs, university mall, wolf run rd, kelly anne ct, draco, glorydays, quiznos, hallmark.. usually guys pick up kelly right away and this is the first guy that has stood up kelly.. jahred always knows where kelly is so he should pick up kelly.. kelly is definitely in his league.. kelly wants to move in with him since her parents wont let them live with them nemore.. kelly is never working again .. she wants one of her boyfriends to take care of her financially.. she has 2 boyfriends.. jahred and this other guy .. whoever pick her up first win.. .. kelly is popularist girl in area.. she is hottest girl in nation.. kelly is tyter than all other girls.. kelly is on the top .. shes finer than all the other girls and better than all of them .. For fun she goes on jayrides, goes tanning, get her nails done, does drugs, gets drunk, goes to amusement park, goes to mall n goes out to eat at five star restaurants..

Posted by: infiniti ()
Date: December 30, 2014 04:57PM

this is what kelly flynn look like
Attachments:
groge.jpg

Posted by: rolexpolex ()
Date: December 30, 2014 05:05PM

ok now kelly flynn boyfriend saying he is just nervous to pick kelly up..

Date: December 30, 2014 07:04PM

She has exquisite DSL's........me likey!

Posted by: finerthing ()
Date: December 31, 2014 12:48AM

Kelly has been working ten years and if she had saved half she would have 25000 right now. Kelly has been smoking cigarettes since she was 14. She smoke a pack a day since she was 14. Kelly usually smoke 1 to 10 blunts a day.

Posted by: sweettt ()
Date: December 31, 2014 12:39PM

Kelly is the queen of northern Virginia

Posted by: nebulahhh ()
Date: December 31, 2014 12:41PM

Kelly is perfect

Posted by: oceanivc ()
Date: December 31, 2014 12:49PM

Kelly is a legend in the hood. She is star of the neighborhood. She is a trapstar. She is biggest drugdealer in northern Virginia. She is biggest stoner u will ever meet. Kelly is popularist girl in northern Virginia. She is very happy person. Noones sweeter than her.

Posted by: strippabitcg90 ()
Date: December 31, 2014 12:51PM

Kelly is sexiest woman alive.

Posted by: kuh ()
Date: December 31, 2014 01:04PM

Noones sweeter than Kelly

Posted by: gubb ()
Date: December 31, 2014 01:05PM

Kelly is a five star chick.. She plans on moving in with her boyfriend n getting married..

Posted by: cancun ()
Date: December 31, 2014 01:06PM

She never has to work again..

Posted by: truthmovement ()
Date: January 06, 2015 12:03PM

Explanation of Kelly Flynn: Kelly was born in new London, ct in 1990. Her dad is irish, german, Macedonian, and Bulgarian. Her mom is irish. Her dad was a submariner. Her mother is a nurse. In 1994 her and her family moved in Burke, Virginia. She went to two preschools in Burke. She went to White Oaks Elementrary School. She was the most popular girl at her elementrary school. For fun in elementrary school she would play with American girl dolls, play barbies, play at friends houses and play in woods. Kelly went to Lake Braddock Secondary from 7th-12th grade. For fun she would chill at friends houses, do drugs, get drunk, go to amusement park, and go to restaurants. She was the popular stoner girl. Kelly graduated in 2008. In 2007 Kelly started selling weed. She has sold weed and shrooms. Drugs she has done: weed, shrooms, coke, acid, hash, xtc, pcp, 2ci, adderral, Xanax, vicoden, Percocet, and molly. Kelly went to Northern Virginia Community College. Kelly is the popularist and hottest girl in Northern Virginia. Kelly is the biggest drug dealer in Northern Virginia. For fun in college years Kelly goes to bars, restaurants, goes on jayrides, goes tanning, goes shopping, and goes to amusement park. Cars Kelly has had: acura integra, Hyundai elantra, Pontiac grand am, infiniti g20, and a fifth car a acura integra. Kelly started dating this dude in summer 2011. Spots Kelly has waited for him to pick her up at: Safeway, walmart, 711, hallmark, in front of her parents house, Yorkshire, George mason, ashbridge, university mall, spots in Clifton, quiznos, glorydays, dollar tree, ihop, and cvs. This dude told Kelly her parents were trying to kill her and she ran away from home. When she came back her parents said she couldn't stay there. Her parents are really good people she shouldn't have listened to her friend.

Posted by: runaway22 ()
Date: January 06, 2015 12:05PM

Noones hotter or tyter than Kelly. Kelly has two boyfriends. She is going to marry one of them and move in with them.

Posted by: asdasd ()
Date: January 06, 2015 12:06PM

Kelly is dating Jahred Gomes and Michael Atha. Kelly is sexiest woman alive. All the girls are jealous of Kelly. All guys want to get with Kelly. Kelly has never been jealous of anyone..

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: January 06, 2015 12:17PM

She looks worn out. Probably has some high milage on all orifices.

Posted by: sexu ()
Date: January 06, 2015 01:07PM

Kelly is biggest stoner in Virginia

Posted by: ghi ()
Date: January 06, 2015 01:49PM

Kelly also waited at McDonald's and shell for Jahred to pick her up

Posted by: hic ()
Date: January 06, 2015 01:51PM

So they could have sex.. she's been waiting since summer 2011 for Jahred to pick her up so they could have sex. Kelly is popularist girl in Burke, Virginia. She is biggest stoner

Posted by: chfh ()
Date: January 06, 2015 01:51PM

Kelly is biggest stoner girl

Posted by: jukf ()
Date: January 06, 2015 01:53PM

Kelly smoke more weed than neone in northern Virginia is what I mean

Posted by: kellyizaslut ()
Date: December 19, 2015 04:07PM

I hope someone gives her what she deservers.. anyone that knows her knows what she deservers

Posted by: Rwac7 ()
Date: March 17, 2018 01:58AM

who a bigger Ho...Kelly or Amanda Leigh Raby??

Posted by: SomeoneYouUsedToKnow ()
Date: August 13, 2018 10:53PM

There's something really tragic about these threads, and then still messages people like myself and other people who live thousands of miles away asking for money

Posted by: uxw4t ()
Date: August 13, 2018 11:54PM

OP is a lame cop trying to set up EESH or someone to get arrested using the internet.

Not one real prostitute has ever tried to sell service on FFU or Back Page: both have always been CORRUPT COPS.

Posted by: 5rtaaDA ()
Date: August 13, 2018 11:55PM

Correction - department of corrections

Posted by: Burke Resident ()
Date: March 13, 2019 06:25PM

Where is this beautiful woman Kelly Flynn these days?

Posted by: Ignorance ()
Date: March 13, 2019 06:30PM

uxw4t Wrote:
>

> OP is a lame cop trying to set up EESH or someone
> to get arrested using the internet.
>
> Not one real prostitute has ever tried to sell
> service on FFU or Back Page: both have always been
> CORRUPT COPS.
>

Police Officers are not corrupt. Do you really believe an Officer is corrupt if they set up a prostitution sting and you get caught? Dumbass. Stop looking for hookers.

Posted by: Time to move again ()
Date: July 03, 2019 01:54PM

Anybody seen or heard from this high class woman?

Posted by: West Springfield alumni ()
Date: July 03, 2019 04:39PM

Kelly Flynn, Amanda Leigh Raby (now deceased), and Megan Toohey are all linked to Matt Warsley and the longtime druggie loser crowd in Burke/Annandale/Springfield.

Posted by: A friend of Matts ()
Date: July 17, 2019 07:28PM

Its funny because I'm going friends with Matt Warsley and he hasn't used drugs in almost 15 years plus I never heard of him hanging with that girl Kelly always someone trying to hate on him out of personal beefs from back in the day pretty sad when you can't let the past go I'm glad Matt doesn't sweat all the haters and that he fixed his life years ago

Posted by: A friend of Matts ()
Date: July 17, 2019 07:30PM

And I know for a fact Matt never hooked up with either that girl Kelly or Meghan he doesn't chill with trashy people these days and hasn't for a long time so get off his back haters

Posted by: Cindy B ()
Date: July 18, 2019 11:08AM

I miss my girl Kelly. Kelly, if you read this post a photo or say something to let us know you are still good.

Posted by: I love Stacy ()
Date: July 18, 2019 01:00PM

I love Stacy, I need pics of her hot ass right now! She won't talk to me, I worked at the corp level at Gdays and thought she was amazing and hot! I offered her a job again if I could just see dem titties!!!! Anyone got some goodness to put out the flame in my pants????

Posted by: hayatt333 ()
Date: August 01, 2019 11:57AM

Kelly Flynn used to be a stripper. Kelly Flynn is popular.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.