HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Nogs can be hilarious
Posted by: CH3NO2 ()
Date: November 26, 2014 11:28AM

Gentle Mike's dad:

"Sharpton accused Prosecutor Robert McCulloch of trying to disparage Michael Brown Jr. He asked Michael Brown Sr. how he felt about the prosecutor attacking "the character of the victim."

"They crucified his character," Brown said."

This is the only thing I know about his character. How do you crucify this image?
Attachments:
3.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nogs can be hilarious
Posted by: Misshapen Penis ()
Date: November 26, 2014 04:24PM

Hello Mr Brown Sr,

Your son had no character to crucify. He was a thug and a bully. I know you are out of the picture somewhat now since momma has taken up with the convicted drug dealer who incited the rioters Monday night to BURN THIS BITCH DOWN. Also I believe momma has an assault charge hanging over her head right now. Not much in the way of role models huh?

But your son's character was untouchable because he had none. You can't crucify something that doesnt exist sir.

Posted by: Hxjcjc ()
Date: November 26, 2014 04:50PM

I like how in that family everyone has a different last name. The mom, the dad and the gentle giant. He never had a chance. Do I feel sorry for him though?? No, not really. You don't assault a cop even if you have 20 different last names in that household.

Posted by: Thug Life ()
Date: November 26, 2014 05:13PM

^^^^

Agreed. There are plenty of examples of every day people who have had really rough backgrounds as kids and still did not turn to the thug life.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.