HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What's it like to live in a black community like PG county?
Posted by: Research ()
Date: November 26, 2014 10:19AM

White guy here and I have only lived in nice non-nigger communities.

Has anyone ever lived or stayed in one.

Stories and experiences please

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's it like to live in a black community like PG county?
Posted by: Fnjgkg ()
Date: November 26, 2014 10:29AM

I once lived in Emeryville, California across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco. This is also home to Pixar.

The apartment complex I lived in was brand new and the entire first floor was mandated section 8 housing (or whatever it's called in California).

Let's see loud music at odd hours of the night, cars on bricks with wheels stolen >>>inside<<< the gated parking lot, homeless people with shopping carts in the middle of the street, the building was brand new but the people of color (is that the preferred term now??) treated it like a giant toilet. Yup, it sucked!! I lasted 10 months and moved.

Posted by: V200 ()
Date: November 26, 2014 10:41AM

Just turn on CNN or MSNBC and get a guided tour of Ferguson Missouri and meet some of the residents being interviewed. That should answer all your questions.

Posted by: alltruthallthetime ()
Date: November 26, 2014 01:05PM

All the homes has a $30K SUV truck sitting outside with over sized performance rims worth the same price as the SUV or more.

Posted by: FrankRizzo ()
Date: November 26, 2014 01:25PM

I grew up and lived in PGC until I had enough financial means to get the hell out. Bowie was nice back in the day, but an influx of ghetto blacks from DC and other bad parts of the county slowly took over. I was stabbed in the eye in the 8th grade for trying to stop some 20 year olds that broke into the school and were jumping a friend of mine (a black friend). I witnessed many jumpings and beat downs by blacks against whites in high school. One time some savages severely beat a white girl and were not punished at all prompting the boyfriend and the girl and some of his friends to burn a cross in front of the school; the FBI was brought in, and the guys were charged with a hate crime and sentenced to 5 years in prison. There was so much other shit I can't even begin to describe. The pinnacle was the opening day of the new Bowie Town Center mall when a white woman was carjacked and stabbed by some ghetto POS. Most recently in the news a father was shot and killed while trying to protect his son from getting beat up; shit and killed in front of his son, in front of the community pool. I'm so glad I got the fuck out of there. I still have friend that live in Bowie but they're looking to leave as well pretty soon. It's a real shame what happened there and what's happening in so many other parts of the country. I gave up on people being held responsible for there actions a while ago and that's why I will not hesitate to protect my family and what I've worked so hard in life to earn.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2014 01:31PM by FrankRizzo.

Date: November 26, 2014 01:31PM

Which is also another reason why if if any white liberal fucktard ever tells me to my face that I have white privilege so help me god I will cave their fucking face in with in an instant. Ok, I'm done :)

Posted by: CarryMeBack ()
Date: November 26, 2014 01:57PM

I bought a new condo in Greenbelt back in 77. The rule was the units had to be owner occupied for a full year before you could rent or sell. When the year was up people started renting them out to ghetto trash and the change was noticeable from the beginning. I started noticing car ash trays being dumped in the parking lot. Then it was trash in the hallways. The crime rate started going through the roof and the Greenbelt cops were overwhelmed. Prior to that, most of their work was traffic enforcement. (Most residents either worked for Goddard Space Flight Center or something with a connection) One afternoon I was walking along the sidewalk when a 16 year old thug started yelling things at me like, "Hey Whitey". I damned near got into a fight with him (his choice) and I managed to talk him down but as soon as I got to a phone I called the cops just to report the incident. When I gave them a description they said they'd been trying to find him because he was wanted in DC, Landover, Forestville, and others. The cops asked if I could help determine which building he was living in and a few days later I was able to not only identify the building but the condo as well. They got him but I could see the handwriting on the wall and sold the condo and moved to Virginia. I don't regret leaving at all. Three years ago I drove through the old condo complex and it looks like a third world ghetto now. Too bad. Greenbelt used to be a great place to live but I'll be damned if I'd want my kids to grow up there now.

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: November 26, 2014 02:41PM

alltruthallthetime Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All the homes has a $30K SUV truck sitting outside
> with over sized performance rims worth the same
> price as the SUV or more.

Huh??? That's racist...

The stereo is ALWAYS worth more than the vehicle AND the rims put together. Da' fuck's wrong with you, man?

Posted by: Fox Newstardz ()
Date: November 26, 2014 02:43PM

FrankRizzo Wrote:
> Which is also another reason why if if any white
> liberal fucktard ever tells me to my face that I
> have white privilege so help me god I will cave
> their fucking face in with in an instant. Ok, I'm
> done :)

Supposedly that racist cop Wilson was yelling stuff about Obamacare right before he fired the final shot into Michael Brown.

Date: November 26, 2014 02:45PM

Fox Newstardz Wrote:
> FrankRizzo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Which is also another reason why if if any
> white
> > liberal fucktard ever tells me to my face that
> I
> > have white privilege so help me god I will cave
> > their fucking face in with in an instant. Ok,
> I'm
> > done :)
>
>
> Supposedly that racist cop Wilson was yelling
> stuff about Obamacare right before he fired the
> final shot into Michael Brown.

Ok...? Wrong topic pal.

Posted by: OP here 82 ()
Date: November 26, 2014 03:44PM

Thanks for the info. My parents moved here in 82. So nice to not grow up with niggers.

Posted by: Born and bred ()
Date: November 26, 2014 04:39PM

I was born at PG County hospital and grew up in and around Riverdale. Graduated from Parkdale in the late 80's. It's funny because Bowie was like the promised land to us back then.

Anyways, growing up around blacks was terrible. The "rage" in the black community is absolutely taught by the older generation and its not from any first hand experiences they have. It's total bullshit.

Anyways, after I paid my way through college I moved to Leesburg and it is fucking awesome. I never thought I would live in the country but I do and it's so much better.

No crime, no being threatened all the time, no random shootings through the windows. Have you ever seen the crime rates in PG County? Off the charts. Fuck a bunch of niggers.

Date: November 26, 2014 05:05PM

Right on. It's a shame that many of my family and friends still have the "fuck NOVA" mentality. Aside from the crazy high cost of living and traffic, NOVA is far better than PG County. I'll probably end up in Loudon sooner rather than later for a little more square footage. What most people seem to not understand is that we have lived it, and know how things really are, but I can see how someone born and raised in Fairfax might not get it and would think that we're over the top with our point of view. The recent events in Terdguson drive home the fact that nothing ever seems to change and that the majority of blacks in this country are stuck on stupid.

Posted by: Jerome ()
Date: November 26, 2014 05:22PM

Visiting a friend last night and we stopped in at some hip hop club after the protest. Found this little white thing hanging out in a black club. We made sure that she enjoyed her time in the black neighborhood after we got her back to the crib.
Love me some cracka ass after a long day.
Attachments:
IMG_3114.jpg
IMG_3115.JPG

Posted by: Curious Pete ()
Date: November 26, 2014 07:37PM

Born and bred Wrote:
> I
>
> Anyways, after I paid my way through college I
> moved to Leesburg and it is fucking awesome. I
> never thought I would live in the country but I do
> and it's so much better.
>
>

Leesburg is way better than PG County but it is definitely NOT the country. 30 years ago it was, not now.

Date: November 26, 2014 09:11PM

Curious Pete Wrote:
> Born and bred Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I
> >
> > Anyways, after I paid my way through college I
> > moved to Leesburg and it is fucking awesome. I
> > never thought I would live in the country but I
> do
> > and it's so much better.
> >
> >
>
> Leesburg is way better than PG County but it is
> definitely NOT the country. 30 years ago it was,
> not now.

To me it is. I grew up inside the Beltway and now I live off a dirt road. I can even hear cows out my window. This shit seems pretty country to me. It wa like I moved from a zoo to a wildlife preserve, but in the zoo the wild animals had escaped and were reaping havoc everywhere.

Posted by: I survived it too ()
Date: November 26, 2014 09:13PM

started to write out my history and thought better of it...know too many people...anyway, I survived it too...anybody who says NOVA sucks has never lived in PG (probably never even visited it)....as we would say back in the day, it was butt trifling....I'll tell you what it did for me though, it taught me good street sense...how to shut up and mind my own business and like it or not, that's important in this world....at a young age it taught me how to hustle, which when applied in the square world helped me become successful.....it also taught me how not to hate all black people, just the ignorant ones, which granted, there are a lot of....but there are just as many white hurtings in NOVA too (we just try to keep them in Manassas and Woodbridge)....good times and tough times....one thing I did enjoy about being white over there? ALL THE ROLLERS WOULD BLOW PAST ME....WHITE EQUALED INNOCENT! And the PG pigs didn't play...it was definetly "shoot first" so they wouldn't have to ask questions later...really couldn't blame them though...they had to deal with some hard ass niggas who didn't care 'bout nuff'n...just axe them ;-)

BORN AND BRED: you were there...I can tell when you say Bowie was the promised land...ha ha....it was, and I finally got there in '85....but by then the decline had begun....the great white escape was now targeting Ann Arundel County....and very correct regarding the rage, it was simply handed down and taught....the young had no reason for it

and on a lighter side, it also turned me on to go go....you should see the looks a 50 yr old balding white man gets when caught singing Chuck Brown lyrics in the right crowd....someone, somewhere feels me

Posted by: Run Joe, da police at da door... ()
Date: November 26, 2014 09:32PM

I survived it too Wrote:
>
> and on a lighter side, it also turned me on to go
> go....you should see the looks a 50 yr old balding
> white man gets when caught singing Chuck Brown
> lyrics in the right crowd....someone, somewhere
> feels me

lol I hear ya.

I grew up as a white minority in old Alexandria back before the black purge.

That wasn't too bad really. Mostly just a bunch of knuckeheaded niggas with no sense.

Date: November 26, 2014 09:52PM

Run Joe. Run Joe. Shit, that takes me back.

Posted by: Crocodile Dundee ()
Date: November 27, 2014 08:30AM

Research Wrote:
> White guy here and I have only lived in nice
> non-nigger communities.
>
> Has anyone ever lived or stayed in one.
>
> Stories and experiences please

Living in a black community is like living at the Baboon cage at the zoo, except the baboons don't murder one another.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.