HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
HEY RUBE, Fold up your protection order....... Is it thick enough to stop a bullet?
Posted by: A True Threat? ()
Date: November 24, 2014 07:39PM

Supreme Court case tests the limits of free speech on Facebook and other social media
A Groundbreaking First Amendment Case
by Robert Barnes for the Washington Post

About a week after Tara Elonis received a protective order, her estranged husband had this to say:

“Fold up your PFA [protection-from-abuse order] and put it in your pocket

Is it thick enough to stop a bullet?”

Anthony Elonis posted the message on Facebook.

A "True Threat"?
In its first examination of the limits of free speech on social media, the Supreme Court will consider next week whether Elonis’s postings constituted a “true threat” to his wife.

Should he have been prosecuted for what he says was simply blowing off steam?

True, the language of the posts was violent, his defense attorney notes, but the same is true of his hero Eminem.

The court must look beyond incendiary content to discern the writer’s intent.

The Trial and Sentencing
The trial judge in Elonis’s case instructed jurors that the government had to prove only that a reasonable person would view the postings as “a serious expression of an intention to inflict bodily injury or take the life of an individual.”

The 3rd Circuit upheld the conviction.

Elonis served more than three years of a 44-month sentence before his release from prison.

The Supreme Court has never given a clear answer as to whether intent must be proved in speech crimes involving threats.

file.php?40,file=86078,filename=Michael_
True threat?

file.php?40,file=162138,filename=CAM0019
What? Do I have to use a smiley face to prove I'm joking?

file.php?40,file=132511,filename=guns_of
A picture of a gun scares you? Really? I think you need to up your meds.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HEY RUBE, Fold up your protection order....... Is it thick enough to stop a bullet?
Posted by: Gondu ()
Date: November 24, 2014 07:50PM

What are you trying to prove? I don't think you get what a threat is.

No one is threatened by eesh. Quite the opposite. He posts all this crazy junk to give the appearance of some sort of dangerous psycho but he's just a scared little boy.

Don't mess with me, I own guns, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. If you're scared of eesh then you should think about adopting chihuahua so you can get the real world experience of how eesh really is.

Re: HEY RUBE, Fold up your protection order....... Is it thick enough to stop a bullet?
Posted by: Related. ()
Date: November 24, 2014 08:00PM

Instagram post causes high school gun scare

Photos a Fontana teenager posted on Instagram showing guns with a caption saying, "Guess what I'm doing tomorrow," caused a police investigation and stepped-up security at Summit High School on Monday, but it all turned out to be a misunderstanding, police say.

The student was referring to a trip to a shooting range his family had planned, said Fontana police spokeswoman Martha Guzman-Hurtado.

"We took this very seriously and determined there was no threat," Guzman-Hurtado said. "He just made an error in judgement."

Security was stepped up Monday as a precaution, but police said in a news release that students and staff were not in any danger.

The student, whose name was not disclosed, posted a picture on the social media site of himself holding a rifle and another picture of other guns on a table. The photos went viral, and a concerned parent called police Sunday night.

Officers quickly identified the student, interviewed him and his parents and discovered the family's plan to go to the shooting range the day after the photos were posted, Guzman-Hurtado said.

file.php?40,file=86078,filename=Michael_
Eesh letting Chuck know he's planning to visit the shooting range.

Posted by: Why? ()
Date: November 24, 2014 08:53PM

Why are you using this news story as a thinly veiled excuse to persecute eesh?

It's not like the board isn't already filled with posts about what a terrible person he is.

We get it.

Stop spamming the board with this shit.

Posted by: Persecution? ()
Date: November 26, 2014 10:40AM

or Perspective?

Allegory?

Analogy?

All of the above?

Police investigate Twitter threats at Mountain View High School
November 3, 2014

MERIDIAN – The Meridian Police Department is investigating a post made on Twitter regarding a possible shooting at Mountain View High School.

One of the tweets sent Sunday night implied that a particular student was going to "shoot up" Mountain View High School on Monday.

That student responded by tweeting a photo of a handgun in a backpack.

file.php?40,file=165742,filename=6355060

An image search revealed that picture was taken from the Internet and is not an original photo.

Police officers followed up on the tweets early Monday morning and with the two students who they say are involved. The investigation was launched after a KTVB High School Sports producer spotted the tweets and notified police. Officers were able to identify the students, and were at their homes by 1 a.m. Monday to question them.

Officers say both students admitted to the tweets, but said they were intended as a joke.

"Unfortunately, [neither] the students involved nor some of the parents seem to realize the seriousness of this behavior," Deputy Chief Tracy Basterrechea wrote in a statement.

"I understand it's a hoax, but it's still scary knowing something could've been going on," said parent Frank Harper.

Harper says as soon as he heard about the possible threat at his daughter's school, he rushed there.

"It's not good, it's frustrating," said Harper.

Exline told KTVB there will be repercussions for the tweets and potential threats made. It will be up to the school to decide the students' punishment, but Exline said they could be suspended or even expelled.

Police have also forwarded the case to juvenile prosecutors, who will review it for possible criminal charges.

Posted by: Oh, SHIT! ()
Date: November 30, 2014 10:19AM

Hey Cary, do me a solid and slap a stickie on this bitch.

Thanks, man.

Concordia student sent photo of gun to classmates, River Forest police say
By Phil Rockrohr | Sun Times, November 1, 2014

An 18-year-old Concordia University student was arrested Oct. 22 for allegedly
sending “menacing” emails to fellow students containing pictures of a BB gun replica
of a semi-automatic pistol.

Ricardo Gonzalez, 18, of 2912 N. Normandy Ave. in Chicago, was charged with felony
disorderly conduct, Deputy Chief James O’Shea said.

A Concordia student contacted River Forest police on Oct. 22 to report receiving an
alarming email from another student that displayed a gun.

The photo, which appears to be a computer screenshot lifted from Amazon.com, is a
still image of a Smith and Wesson replica of an M & P semi-automatic pistol, O’Shea
said.

“He was not holding the firearm,” he said. “From the picture you could not tell,
though, that it was possibly a replica or a BB gun.”

O’Shea declined to say exactly what was written in the email.

“‘Menacing,’ is how the state’s attorney would describe it as evidence,” he said. “I
don’t want to go into detail at this time. It will come out in court.”

The mere presence of a firearm could be interpreted as a threat
of violence,
” he said.

file.php?40,file=166261,filename=Say_WHA

The mere presence of a firearm could be interpreted as a threat
of violence
y'all.

==================================================

Eagles' Bennie Logan threatened on Twitter with photo of gun
By Eliot Shorr-Parks | NJ.com, March 12, 2014

file.php?40,file=166234,filename=Eagles1

Eagles defensive lineman Bennie Logan was embroiled in a brief but troublesome
Twitter exchange with a fan on Tuesday, that ended with the fan making a veiled
threat with a gun.

After Logan posted a message asking fans to check out a new line of hats, the fan
tweeted that, instead of hawking hats, Logan should be concentrating on improving his
play.

The back-and-forth escalated quickly, and ended abruptly.

file.php?40,file=166239,filename=Eagles0

file.php?40,file=166240,filename=Eagles0
     file.php?40,file=166241,filename=Eagles0

The fan later tweeted that Logan and the Eagles had called the police and he had lost
his job:

file.php?40,file=166242,filename=Eagles0

The Eagles said that they were aware of the situation, but had no comment.

file.php?2,file=17047,filename=normal_In

Posted by: leave eesh alone! ()
Date: November 30, 2014 10:48AM

we were doing a pretty good job of getting past all the hate and negativity on this board.

then you post this shit.

ancient history.

chuck and eesh have worked things out on their own, two grown men.

chuck realizes he made a LOT of mistakes.

he's ADMITTED that.

problem SOLVED.

so stop stirring shit up.

if anyone is a "true threat" its YOU!

Asshole.

Posted by: not convinced ()
Date: November 30, 2014 02:12PM

leave eesh alone! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> we were doing a pretty good job of getting past
> all the hate and negativity on this board.
>
> then you post this shit.
>
> ancient history.
>
> chuck and eesh have worked things out on their
> own, two grown men.
>
> chuck realizes he made a LOT of mistakes.
>
> he's ADMITTED that.
>
> problem SOLVED.
>
> so stop stirring shit up.
>
> if anyone is a "true threat" its YOU!
>
> Asshole.

I don't believe that for a second, though I do agree it seems like the board turned over a new leaf. Fingers crossed.

Posted by: Yep, leave eesh out of it. ()
Date: November 30, 2014 04:56PM

not convinced Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> leave eesh alone! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > we were doing a pretty good job of getting past
> > all the hate and negativity on this board.
> >
> > then you post this shit.
> >
> > ancient history.
> >
> > chuck and eesh have worked things out on their
> > own, two grown men.
> >
> > chuck realizes he made a LOT of mistakes.
> >
> > he's ADMITTED that.
> >
> > problem SOLVED.
> >
> > so stop stirring shit up.
> >
> > if anyone is a "true threat" its YOU!
> >
> > Asshole.
>
>
> I don't believe that for a second,

Neither do I.

> though I do agree it seems like the board turned over a new
> leaf. Fingers crossed.

Yes! We seem to be experiencing "a new birth of freedom," dedicated to the proposition that "Your privacy is extremely important."

Fingers crossed.............

Posted by: kE4ue ()
Date: December 24, 2014 12:36AM

School Placed on Lockdown, Student Arrested After Social Media Threat

12/18/2014
file.php?40,file=168639,filename=ENLARGE

OGDENSBURG, N.Y. -- On December 17, 2014, Ogdensburg-based State Police arrested 19-year-old Taylor A. McGaw of Ogdensburg, New York for Aggravated Harassment 2nd Degree, a misdemeanor.

State police say Taylor McGaw of Ogdensburg sent a photo of himself with a gun to a female student.

The student told the principal, who then put the school on lock down as a precaution.

McGaw was arraigned in the Town of Morristown Court where he was remanded to St. Lawrence County Correctional Facility in lieu of $5,000 cash bail or $10,000 secured bail bond. He is to return to the Town Morristown Court on January 5, 2015, at 1 p.m.

http://watertown.twcnews.com/content/news/793778/ogdensburg-boces-placed-on-lockdown--student-arrested-after-social-media-threat/#sthash.Khk5DLN9.dpuf

https://www.nyspnews.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=42462

Posted by: I talk tomyself... ()
Date: December 24, 2014 12:39AM

a lot.

Posted by: Tx9Fc ()
Date: December 24, 2014 12:51AM

Texted photo of gun leads to lockdown at northeast Ohio high school, arrest of 16-year-old boy
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS | December 19, 2014

ALLIANCE, Ohio — Police say a photo of a gun attached to a text message sent from one student to another led to a lockdown of a northeast Ohio school and the arrest of one of the teens.

Corleaunce S. Hicks, 16, has been charged with inducing panic, a third-degree felony.

The Stark County Sheriff's Office says the lockdown happened Friday afternoon after a student at Marlington High School in Alliance texted the photo to a student at the middle school. The student alerted a teacher, and the school called on police to search the school. No gun was found.

"I wouldn't go as far as to say it was a threat, but it was a concerning statement," Stark County Sheriff George T. Maier said of the message accompanying the gun image.

http://www.the-review.com/local%20news/2014/12/20/marlington-high-school-goes-under-lockdown-student-faces-felony-charges

Posted by: argadabbabbleee ()
Date: December 24, 2014 12:59AM

It's what I say

Posted by: eFUue ()
Date: December 24, 2014 07:00PM

Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: bEyYm ()
Date: December 24, 2014 07:01PM

oh very hot - not the gun the girl ! where'd you find her ?
Attachments:
img2.jpg

Posted by: TMPnP ()
Date: December 24, 2014 07:04PM

i hope she like my gun !
Attachments:
5-dollar-handshake-3.jpg

Posted by: EpcCc ()
Date: December 24, 2014 07:09PM

Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: hi eesh ()
Date: December 26, 2014 05:42PM

u no likee this thread?

i wonder why?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.