HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
HEY GERRYMANDER, Look at This: Virginia Code § 18.2-186.4. Use of a person's identity with intent to harass = Class 1 Misdemeanor
Posted by: Omar ()
Date: November 22, 2014 02:59PM

Virginia Criminal Code § 18.2-186.4. Use of a person's identity with the intent to coerce, intimidate, or harass.

It shall be unlawful for any person, with the intent to coerce, intimidate, or harass another person, to publish the person's name or photograph along with identifying information as defined in clauses (iii) through (ix), or clause (xii) of subsection C of § 18.2-186.3, or identification of the person's primary residence address.

Any person who violates this section is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-186.4

Translation: It is a crime in Virginia to use someone’s personal identifying information in an attempt to intimidate, harass, or coerce that person. Using someone’s personal identifying information with the intent to coerce, harass, or intimidate is a Class 1 misdemeanor.

I seem to vaguely recall that someone on this board recently published a person's name, address and phone number with, at least arguably, an intent to intimidate or harass that person.

Could've been a joke, or a bluff. A false outing, I don't know.

Suppose it wasn't.

We all know that Cary wouldn't enforce even his own rules in this joint.

I wonder if the state of Virginia will enforce theirs?

I'm sure a lot of people went to a lot of trouble passing that law.

What's harassment in cyberspace? What's intimidation?

Who knows?

But a lot of people spent a lot of time thinking about that question, trying to come up with a policy that made sense on the internet, without jabbing an elbow into the first amendment. Something that wouldn't get struck down by the first judge who saw it.

I'm just saying, legislature went to all that trouble, it'd be a shame not to use it.

file.php?40,file=165333,filename=All+in+

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HEY GERRYMANDER, Look at This: Virginia Code § 18.2-186.4. Use of a person's identity with intent to harass = Class 1 Misdemeanor
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 22, 2014 03:39PM

...but who would do such a thing?

Re: HEY GERRYMANDER, Look at This: Virginia Code § 18.2-186.4. Use of a person's identity with intent to harass = Class 1 Misdemeanor
Posted by: you're so fucking mad ()
Date: November 22, 2014 04:09PM

Omar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Virginia Criminal Code § 18.2-186.4. Use of a
> person's identity with the intent to coerce,
> intimidate, or harass.

>
> It shall be unlawful for any person, with the
> intent to coerce, intimidate, or harass another
> person, to publish the person's name or photograph
> along with identifying information as defined in
> clauses (iii) through (ix), or clause (xii) of
> subsection C of § 18.2-186.3, or identification
> of the person's primary residence address.
>
> Any person who violates this section is guilty of
> a Class 1 misdemeanor.

>
> https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+c
> od+18.2-186.4
>
>
> href="http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resourc
> es/criminal-defense/crime-penalties/penalties-in-v
> irginia-for-an-identity-theft-conv">Translat
> ion
: It is a crime in Virginia to use
> someone’s personal identifying information in an
> attempt to intimidate, harass, or coerce that
> person. Using someone’s personal identifying
> information with the intent to coerce, harass, or
> intimidate is a Class 1 misdemeanor.
>
>
> I seem to vaguely recall that someone on this
> board recently published a person's name, address
> and phone number with, at least arguably, an
> intent to intimidate or harass that person.
>
> Could've been a joke, or a bluff. A false outing,
> I don't know.
>
> Suppose it wasn't.
>
> We all know that Cary wouldn't enforce even his
> own rules in this joint.
>
> I wonder if the state of Virginia will enforce
> theirs?
>
> I'm sure a lot of people went to a lot of trouble
> passing that law.
>
> What's harassment in cyberspace? What's
> intimidation?
>
> Who knows?
>
> But a lot of people spent a lot of time thinking
> about that question, trying to come up with a
> policy that made sense on the internet, without
> jabbing an elbow into the first amendment.
> Something that wouldn't get struck down by the
> first judge who saw it.
>
> I'm just saying, legislature went to all that
> trouble, it'd be a shame not to use it.
>
> src="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.
> php?40,file=165333,filename=All+in+the+Game%2C+yo0
> 02.jpg">

sorry pal, nothing illegal whatsoever about outing someone. I know it must burn you up inside, having to post anonymously but maybe you shouldn't have been such an insufferable cunt for two years straight. I couldn't be any happier to see your shitskin ass get outed and the best part is there's nothing legally you can do at all, whatsoever because it happened to be eesh who outed you using PUBLICLY IDENTIFYABLE INFORMATION.

Remember the old saying, "talk shit, get hit"? This is a similar scenario.
Attachments:
douchebag1.jpg

Posted by: You're so fucking mad ()
Date: November 22, 2014 04:10PM

forgot the name and address one
Attachments:
douchebag2.jpg

Posted by: someone please explain ()
Date: November 22, 2014 04:24PM

How did eesh get the phone number? I still don't understand how an IP address can point to any phone number other than the ISPs.

Date: November 22, 2014 04:30PM

The police will only care when you try to extort/blackmail, or actually threaten harm towards someone with information gathered from an outing.

Saying "user514 is John Doe of Clifton" is not something the police would concern themselves with.

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: Omar. ()
Date: November 22, 2014 04:43PM

you're so fucking mad Wrote:
> sorry pal, nothing illegal whatsoever about outing someone.

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this was Virginia, where § 18.2-186.4 is part of the criminal code.

You know, the law that says it's a crime to publish personal identifying information in an attempt to intimidate, harass, etc?

See the first post if you need your memory refreshed.

> I know it must burn you up inside, having
> to post anonymously but maybe you shouldn't have
> been such an insufferable cunt for two years straight.

That's just, like, your opinion, man.

> I couldn't be any happier to see your
> shitskin ass get outed and the best part is
> there's nothing legally you can do at all,

Nothing at all? You sure about that?

> whatsoever

Whatsoever?! Oh, shit, now I'm starting to get worried...

> because it happened to be eesh who
> outed you using PUBLICLY IDENTIFYABLE INFORMATION.

Oh, right.

>slaps forehead<

Now show me the part of the law where it says there's an exception for using publicly "identifyable" information.

No, you can't find that part?

Maybe because is there no such exception, dumbo.

> Remember the old saying, "talk shit, get hit"?

No.

It is not a particularly felicitous phrase.

I don't think any self-respecting gangster - whether Italian, Negro, or Jewish - would use it, lacking as it does any sense of style or flair, but redolent, rather, of the distinctive fragrance of basement dweller fail stench -- strong enough in your case that it radiates from you even when you're posting on the internet.

> This is a similar scenario.

No, it's not. But thanks for playing (even if you were just playing at playing, as I rather suspect).

Date: November 22, 2014 04:45PM

You are so mad. LOL!

Posted by: Omariz ()
Date: November 22, 2014 04:47PM

Omar is Misery

Posted by: WUT? ()
Date: November 22, 2014 04:47PM

I'm confused. Who supposedly got outed?

Date: November 22, 2014 04:49PM

Durrrrrrr said the eesh man, as his drool puddled on the floor.

Date: November 22, 2014 04:52PM

WUT? Wrote:
> I'm confused. Who supposedly got outed?

Ah, geez. You're working too hard on the deflection thing, eesh.

That's a dead tip-off that you're worried.

And indeed, you have good reason to be!

Cheers, mate.

Posted by: laughing at you ()
Date: November 22, 2014 05:16PM

Omar. Wrote:
> WUT? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm confused. Who supposedly got outed?
>
>
> Ah, geez. You're working too hard on the
> deflection thing, eesh.
>
> That's a dead tip-off that you're worried.
>
> And indeed, you have good reason to be!
>
> Cheers, mate.

You got outed, not by me. I can, however, mock you until the day you die seeing as I know who you are, your wife is, and where you live. That's the price of playing with the big boys, shitskin. Like I said earlier, you dug your own grave and I've been loving every single laugh since.

Throwing a temper tantrum and searching through the Virginia penal code until you find something that could be misconstrued as a crime just shows how butt mad you are that you got outed ravi, maybe you should look inwards and reflect on what a piece of shit someone has to be to get targeted by eesh in the first place. No sympathy, in fact I'm laughing at you.

outed-tards!

Lolz!

Posted by: who cares ()
Date: November 22, 2014 05:20PM

What did this Gerrymander guy do that was so bad? Wasn't he just your run of the mill boring political poster? I'd say the same thing about Wingnut; other side of the aisle, but same shit. Nothing to deserve being put on eesh's list of people to SWAT.

Posted by: WUT? ()
Date: November 22, 2014 05:31PM

Omar. Wrote:
> WUT? Wrote:
> -----
> > I'm confused. Who supposedly got outed?
>
>
> Ah, geez. You're working too hard on the
> deflection thing, eesh.
>
> That's a dead tip-off that you're worried.
>
> And indeed, you have good reason to be!
>
> Cheers, mate.

Not eesh. And I'm still confused. What does Gerrymanderer have to do with any of this? And how can someone be outed if no one knows who the hell you're talking about?

Date: November 22, 2014 07:59PM

eesh Wrote:
> The police will only care when you try to
> extort/blackmail, or actually threaten harm
> towards someone with information gathered from an
> outing.

Bzzt. Sorry.

Deflection fail.

The law at issue, § 18.2-186.4, criminalizes publishing somebody's personal identifying information with the intent to "coerce, intimidate, or harass".

Breach of the law is a Class 1 misdemeanor, the same as "petit larceny" shoplifting.

Of course, the police also care about extortion and blackmail -- but that's a different crime covered by a different law: Va. code § 18.2-59.

Same as with threats to harm -- a different crime covered by a different law: § 18.2-60.

In other words, the internet harassment law set forth in the original post is just what it says it is, and not what FU's greatest outer of personal identifying information says it is not.

> The police will only care blah blah blah

Bullshit.

The police, prosecutors, and judges care about behavior that the law criminalizes. Period. And there are new laws coming on the books all the time. It's not just the "good old crimes" that they care about.

"The police will only care" = eesh trying to work some reverse psychology on the people reading this thread, and one person in particular, whose name, address and phone number he recently exposed.

He would love to discourage that person from contacting law enforcement.

Unfortunately, he can no longer use pm to try to work a deal; that route is tainted!

How about a phone call? He's got the guy's number, after all.

file.php?40,file=64819,filename=hello_th

Mmm, yeah, I don't think so.

"Hello, this is eesh" is probably not going to go over real well with someone whose cell phone number you've just outed.

And for you folks at home who are wondering why the legislature would criminalize the kind of internet harassment described in the original post, take a good look at this remark:

laughing at you Wrote:
> You got outed, not by me. I can, however, mock you
> until the day you die seeing as I know who you
> are, your wife is, and where you live. That's the
> price of playing with the big boys, shitskin. Like
> I said earlier, you dug your own grave and I've
> been loving every single laugh since.

The Virginia legislature recognizes that there can be serious adverse consequences if someone's identity is exposed online. And they've decided that when someone exposes such information deliberately, with the intent to harass or intimidate, that such behavior is criminal -- a misdemeanor, like shoplifting.

Sounds about right to me.

What about the First Amendment?

The law has always recognized that the First Amendment is consistent with criminalizing certain kinds of speech.

Whether speech is criminal often depends on the speaker's intent.

Such is the case here.

If this was a bad law that transgressed the First Amendment, we would have heard about it. The ACLU would be all over it.

But the ACLU is not all over it, so far as I can see.

The state legislature saw a problem, and they passed this law to try to solve it -- to prevent such behavior, or to punish it where prevention has failed. And thus to stigmatize such behavior, and eliminate it to the extent possible consistent with laws protecting freedom of speech.

Again, why would anyone who comes within the scope of its protection ignore this law?

It's there to help you.

Use it.

The only people trying to discourage you are the ones who know this law may very well land on their own ill-covered heads, like an unwelcome deposit from the ever-clever bird of Karma.

Date: November 22, 2014 08:03PM

Notice how tranquil the forum is when you are gone, "Omar"?

Date: November 22, 2014 08:18PM

I've noticed how tranquil it is when you are gone, dear "eesh".

Posted by: yup ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:18PM

Omar. Wrote:
> I've noticed how tranquil it is when you
> are gone, dear "eesh".

+1

Date: November 22, 2014 08:21PM

Omar. Wrote:
> I've noticed how tranquil it is when you
> are gone, dear "eesh".

yup Wrote:
> Omar. Wrote:
> -----
> > I've noticed how tranquil it is when you
> > are gone, dear "eesh".
>
>
> +1

+1 to a post on the very same timestamp. That's a new sockpuppet record.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:21PM

Omar should take some antacid for all that hot air.

Posted by: yup ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:23PM

I'm actually not that guy, when I clicked the thread your post was the last one, his came in literally as I came in. But I'm sure more than 2 people agree. When you're away this place is peaceful and with about 5 posts. Everyone knows y you're everyone.

Posted by: Hey Eesh ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:24PM

How did your mom die? Was it suicide? She was pretty young. I bet she killed herself after seeing what a disappointment you are.

Posted by: Damn... ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:26PM

Hey Eesh Wrote:
> How did your mom die? Was it suicide? She was
> pretty young. I bet she killed herself after
> seeing what a disappointment you are.

Damn...

Posted by: DUIcide ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:33PM

She died on new years eve, she was a drunk and drinking and driving and ran into a lamp post and nearly decapitated herself.

Posted by: why? ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:34PM

Are people really that lonely that they start threads and them respond under different names to keep the thread alive?
This thread is clearly by only one person.

Posted by: hEePe ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:36PM

That's where you're wrong. There's at least 4 maybe 5 different posters.

Date: November 22, 2014 08:37PM

"Damn..."

Consistent with his embrace of the time-honored "Sunday morning truce," and shooting people in the front rather than the back, and other such-like peculiar courtesies that are perhaps surprising in one who otherwise makes his living as a thief and assassin, Omar disapproves of such low blows.

Date: November 22, 2014 08:50PM

You know, abelard is the pseudo-intellectual anon poster that was Omar up there. He's been here for so many years; Harry Tuttle was a big fan of your work.

Posted by: sXl8Z ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:53PM

why? Wrote:
> Are people really that lonely that they start
> threads and them respond under different names to
> keep the thread alive?
> This thread is clearly by only one person.

Thanks for your input eesh. Now shut the fuck up or tell us how your lovely mother got buried 6 feet under. I bet it was more like 10 feet to keep those evil genes buried. amirite?

Posted by: prove it faggot ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:55PM

eesh Wrote:
> You know, abelard is the pseudo-intellectual anon
> poster that was Omar up there. He's been here for
> so many years; Harry Tuttle was a big fan of your
> work.

PICS OR GTFO

Date: November 22, 2014 08:56PM

why? Wrote:
> Are people really that lonely that they start
> threads and them respond under different names to
> keep the thread alive?
> This thread is clearly by only one person.

It's to give the appearance that multiple people are attacking, when it's just one person with no support for his cause.

Posted by: disinterested in enforcing law ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:57PM

18.2-186.4 states that you have to publish either a name or photograph along with one of the following:

• social security number
• driver's license number
• bank account numbers
• credit or debit card numbers
• personal identification numbers (PIN)
• electronic identification codes
• automated or electronic signatures
• any other numbers or information that can be used to access a person's financial resources, obtain identification, act as identification, or obtain money, credit, loans, goods, or services
• identification of the person's primary residence address

The cops have repeatedly demonstrated their disinterest in enforcing this law because it would be a lot of expense and effort for a minimal result.

However, if you do it to an LEO, it gets bumped up to a felony, and then the cops surely will investigate this and fuck you up good, because then you're fucking with one of them.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: November 22, 2014 08:58PM

I'm a rockstar! Whose got it like Gerry, no one!!!!

Eesh would be offensive if he weren't so sad. He is a product of his own misery.

It's like when you're feeling down you can always feel better knowing that at least you're not Eeah.

Cheers me up when I see him.

Posted by: Lezbe honest ()
Date: November 22, 2014 09:00PM

eesh Wrote:
> why? Wrote:
> -----
> > Are people really that lonely that they start
> > threads and them respond under different names
> to
> > keep the thread alive?
> > This thread is clearly by only one person.
>
>
>
>
> It's to give the appearance that multiple people
> are attacking, when it's just one person with no
> support for his cause.

That's exactly what you do all the time. But I'm telling you, there really is more than one person attacking you. I know it may help to believe otherwise but you know you are hated everywhere, online and offline. It's why no one likes you, invites you out and why you're always alone.

Date: November 22, 2014 09:01PM

Misery, do I need to call your parents again?

Posted by: pVcPN ()
Date: November 22, 2014 09:01PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-----------------------------------------------
> It's like when you're feeling down you can always
> feel better knowing that at least you're not
> Eeah.

LOL this is so true!

Date: November 22, 2014 09:02PM

eesh Wrote:
> Misery, do I need to call your parents again?

That would be fucked up because I don't think he's here right now.

Posted by: libs hate America. ()
Date: November 22, 2014 09:03PM

Gerryfuckimgtard2 is Mark Webster, aka Radiophile. Everybody knows it. We know where he lives. I say we just go over to his house and rape his gorilla wife.

Date: November 22, 2014 09:03PM

Never mind. I just saw that legal posting that's probably him.

Date: November 22, 2014 09:06PM

libs hate America. Wrote:
> Gerryfuckimgtard2 is Mark Webster, aka Radiophile.
> Everybody knows it. We know where he lives. I say
> we just go over to his house and rape his gorilla
> wife.

Gerry doesn't sound anything like Radiophile, plus Radiophile left the moment his name was put on the forum. Gerry is still here. Two different behaviors.

Posted by: Ravi Ooli ()
Date: November 22, 2014 09:07PM

That's because this isn't Gerry

Posted by: archived ()
Date: November 22, 2014 09:09PM

libs hate America. Wrote:
> Gerryfuckimgtard2 is Mark Webster, aka Radiophile.
> Everybody knows it. We know where he lives. I say
> we just go over to his house and rape his gorilla
> wife.

Rape threats against Mark Webster's wife.. thats a no no... documented for police

Posted by: no,no ()
Date: November 22, 2014 09:10PM

Lezbe honest Wrote:
> Never mind. I just saw that legal posting that's
> probably him.

no, actually it isn't.

Posted by: phone harassment ()
Date: November 22, 2014 09:11PM

eesh Wrote:
> Misery, do I need to call your parents again?

how nice of you to admit (multiple times) to doing that.

Posted by: hdfhbhd ()
Date: November 22, 2014 09:13PM

Do you think she got amnesty?
Attachments:
290511_4198234398538_1377748550_o.jpg

Posted by: kdkF5 ()
Date: November 22, 2014 09:13PM

eesh Wrote:
> libs hate America. Wrote:
> -----
> > Gerryfuckimgtard2 is Mark Webster, aka
> Radiophile.
> > Everybody knows it. We know where he lives. I
> say
> > we just go over to his house and rape his
> gorilla
> > wife.
>
>
>
>
> Gerry doesn't sound anything like Radiophile, plus
> Radiophile left the moment his name was put on the
> forum. Gerry is still here. Two different
> behaviors.

You and your "sounds" are often way off.

If you're so good, show us some proof of who you think he is besides some bullshit ip service website.

Yeah, that's what we thought. You have NOTHING.

So shut your fat ass up and enjoy thanksgiving all by yourself. Ill pray for that whore of a dead mom of yours.

Date: November 22, 2014 09:14PM

Someone really hates Radiophile...

Posted by: LuFJH ()
Date: November 22, 2014 09:15PM

Translation: It is a crime in Virginia to use someone’s personal identifying information in an attempt to intimidate, harass, or coerce that person. Using someone’s personal identifying information with the intent to coerce, harass, or intimidate is a Class 1 misdemeanor.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
your an idiot

the full truth and nothign but the truth so help you god

telling the truth is never a crime which contradicts your traslation

translation: your an idiot

Posted by: GwY39 ()
Date: November 22, 2014 09:20PM

it's a class 1 misdemeanor to threaten with a pencil

god i could make a ton of facist UK money making laws i could really spell it all out, endlessly billing the dying for every penny's worth !

Posted by: at eesh ()
Date: November 22, 2014 09:22PM

hey eesh, ever think about the coincidence that captcha troll defends one particular poster and has for years? Almost seems like they are connected in some way or another. What did you say the female name connected to his phone was again? I'd imagine working the nightshift, one has to have their phone in a more responsible persons name

Posted by: What certain poster? ()
Date: November 22, 2014 09:30PM

Who defends who?

Posted by: Such anger ()
Date: November 22, 2014 09:32PM

So shut your fat ass up and enjoy thanksgiving all by yourself. Ill pray for that whore of a dead mom of yours

Wow just wow..

Posted by: Knoxville ()
Date: November 22, 2014 09:49PM

eesh Wrote:
> libs hate America. Wrote:
> -----
> > Gerryfuckimgtard2 is Mark Webster, aka
> Radiophile.
> > Everybody knows it. We know where he lives. I
> say
> > we just go over to his house and rape his
> gorilla
> > wife.
>
>
>
>
> Gerry doesn't sound anything like Radiophile, plus
> Radiophile left the moment his name was put on the
> forum. Gerry is still here. Two different
> behaviors.

I believe a lot of people who have been outed come back as someone else, completely opposite of who they were before.

There's only 5 of us here. All recycled.

Posted by: Let me tell you a little secret ()
Date: November 22, 2014 09:57PM

The police usually don't get involved in web crimes because it's hard to prove who a person is online and you would need a lawyer and blah blah etc, court documents, ISPs and other shit.

We already know who eesh is, so you could very well bypass a lot of the steps and save thousands in computer forensics when you know a poster's identity.

Just a little tip.

Date: November 22, 2014 10:01PM

disinterested in enforcing law Wrote:
> 18.2-186.4 states that you have to publish either
> a name or photograph along with one of the
> following:
>
> • social security number
> • driver's license number
> • bank account numbers
> • credit or debit card numbers
> • personal identification numbers (PIN)
> • electronic identification codes
> • automated or electronic signatures
> • any other numbers or information that can
> be used to access a person's financial resources,
> obtain identification, act as identification, or
> obtain money, credit, loans, goods, or services
> • identification of the person's primary
> residence address

Why would you misrepresent the law, my supposedly disinterested friend?

Va. Code § 18.2-186.4
It shall be unlawful for any person,

with the intent to coerce, intimidate, or harass another person,

to publish the person's name

or photograph

along with identifying information

as defined in clauses (iii) through (ix), or clause (xii) of subsection C of § 18.2-186.3,
         [ i.e., the items on your bullet-point list: social security number, driver's license number, etc ]

OR identification of the person's primary residence address.

That last "OR," along with the other "or's" (and no "and's") used to define the requisite "identifying information," is the key.

Thus, to summarize:
         If, with the requisite intent,
             you publish a person's name,
             along with their primary residence address,
         you have violated the law,
            and are guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

If memory serves - if it hasn't yet been deleted as eesh/prada denim is wont to do when he steps in a minefield - the name and address were published, and published in a way that strongly suggested the presence of an intent to harass or intimidate.

Or so it struck me, and so I suspect it would strike any reasonable judge or jury.

"The cops have repeatedly demonstrated their disinterest in enforcing this law because it would be a lot of expense and effort for a minimal result."

Right, just like they've repeatedly demonstrated their disinterest in prosecuting shoplifting violations where the thing stolen is worth less than $5 -- not.

You can ask eesh about that "disinterest" in the expense and effort to prosecute a petty shoplifting offense, assuming you're not eesh.

This would be a good case for a prosecutor. It would get press coverage -- in the state and local bar journals certainly, and quite possibly in the mainstream media.

It's a law that anyone who spends time on the internet or with social media would be interested in, and that's a lot of people. And I suspect the vast majority of those people, who are on the receiving rather than the giving end of internet harassment, would endorse this law -- would love it.

A good case to get your name out there if you're looking to move up in the prosecutor's office.

Posted by: 1787 ()
Date: November 22, 2014 10:05PM

You'll have much better luck taking care of shit yourself instead of getting the police involved. You could even teach them a lesson by physically harming him and telling them that's what they get for not taking things more seriously.

Date: November 22, 2014 10:05PM

abelard thinks he has a smoking gun. LOL, it's cute.

Posted by: fuckoffmen ()
Date: November 22, 2014 10:07PM

That is chuck

Date: November 22, 2014 10:13PM

fuckoffmen Wrote:
> That is chuck

Sounds like abelard's pretentious language, and Chuck knows the law better than that.

Date: November 22, 2014 10:36PM

What eesh wrote: "abelard thinks he has a smoking gun. LOL, it's cute."

What eesh is really thinking: please please please don't contact law enforcement,
Gerrymander!  if i get another misdemeanor conviction on top of the shoplifting, i'm
fucked!  especially if a new misdemeanor charge gets into the system before my
december hearing on the shoplifting.  and how am i going to pay for a lawyer?!  FUCK!!

Date: November 22, 2014 10:38PM

abelard thinks he has a smoking gun. LOL, it's cute....

....and you're getting angry because you don't know the half of it, yet are on some fishing expedition that isn't working out for you.

Date: November 22, 2014 11:04PM

Angry?

This is cake.

Especially since neither you nor your "disinterested" pals can respond to the substance of my posts, but rather are reduced to such weak tea as:

You are so mad, LOL! . . .

Notice how tranquil the forum is when you are gone, "Omar"? . . .

Harry Tuttle was a big fan of your work. . . .

abelard thinks he has a smoking gun. LOL, it's cute. . . .

What eesh is really thinking: if i just play it cool, pretend like it's no big deal, throw up
enough distractions - put enough ink in the water - maybe Gerry wouldn't notice what's
going on here.  Maybe he wouldn't realize he's got me by the short hairs.  why did i out him
like that?  that was really stupid... shit!  i wasn't thinking.  that fucking caan had me pissed off.
i'm gonna get that fucker!

Date: November 22, 2014 11:07PM

Omarelard, you don't know what you are talking about, and I can see how your posts are escalating each time your smoking gun doesn't get the response you imagined it would receive.

Date: November 22, 2014 11:30PM

Well, keep your chin up eesh, and hope for the best.

Really all you can do at this point.

It's up to Gerry if he wants to pull the trigger.

He's intelligent enough to understand the law.

That your outing of his name and address provided sufficient "identifying information" to satisfy the law.

With the only remaining issue being your intent -- which at a minimum was an intent to harass - or were you just "kidding around"? - and quite possibly an intent to intimidate.

It's not that complicated. Just those three things - the two identifying facts (name and address), plus the intent.

A "smoking gun" case is one where a key piece of evidence is missing, and then it suddenly turns up.

But there isn't any missing evidence here.

Or if you think there is, tell me -- what is the "smoking gun" that's missing, hmmm?

Does he need more than the three things I mentioned to make out a case against you?

If so, what?

Do tell.

Bottom line: You broke the law, and he's got you "dead to rights," if that's the route he wants to go.

Posted by: Biggest head in richmond ()
Date: November 22, 2014 11:49PM

You mean keep your chinsss up eeash

Date: November 23, 2014 12:33AM

Omar. Wrote:

> Bottom line: You broke the law, and he's got you
> "dead to rights," if that's the route he wants to
> go.

....okay Mr. Forum Lawyer. I eagerly await Gerry pressin' charges.

Enjoy the related video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03T9dQ4GE-E

Posted by: Caan ()
Date: November 23, 2014 01:14AM

See how much I care.

PART A.(name)

Last Name: Basl

First Name: Michael

Middle Name: Josef

Date of birth/age: 35

IP Address: 173.67.233.29

IP Provider: Verizon

Nationality: American

Height: 5'8

Weight: 234

Eye color: blue

Hair Color: blonde

Body structure- [ ] Skinny [ ] Average Weight

[x] Overweight

Skin Color: White

Tan? [ ] Yes [x] No

Part C. (Background)

Criminal record availible? [x] Yes [ ] No

Part D. (Contact information)

Phone number: (804) 728-8374

Place of employment: Unemployed

State: Virginia

County: New Kent County

City: Quinton

Michael Josef Basl is an internet troll and a cyberstalker. He goes to John Tyler Community College
Attachments:
eeship.jpg
KBX 1829. Green Scion XB Michael Josef Basl Henrico VA.jpg

Posted by: Caan ()
Date: November 23, 2014 01:17AM

eesh really reminds me of the pillsbury doughboy.
Attachments:
Michael Josef Basl 8106 Strath Road Henrico, VA 23231-7416 Richmond Virgina eesh of Fairfax Underground.jpg
Michael Josef Basl Richmond Henrico VA 8106 Strath Road.jpg
michaeljosefbasljohntylercommunitycollegerichmondvirginastalkerfelon.jpg
pillsbury_doughboy_wallpaper-1024x1024.jpg

Date: November 23, 2014 02:12AM

eesh Wrote:
> Omarelard, you don't know what you are talking about

I explained exactly what I was talking about.

And asked you to point out where I was mistaken.

You didn't because you couldn't.

Instead you posted a "funny video".

For a guy slinging so much bluster and bullshit on this thread, that's pretty weak.

Anyway, eesh is off the table.

Anybody else want to play?

Again, it's a very simple case.

Eesh was doing his outing thing the other day.

Under Virginia's internet harassment law, the facts he posted were sufficient "identifying information" to satisfy the statute.

The only remaining question is whether he acted "with the intent to coerce, intimidate, or harass another person."

At a minimum, the post displayed an intent to harass, and quite possibly an intent to intimidate.

And there you have it. Identifying information plus intent equals a violation of the law.

It's not that complicated.

Eesh broke the law, and Gerry has got him "dead to rights" if he chooses to drop the hammer.

eesh Wrote:
> ....okay Mr. Forum Lawyer. I eagerly await Gerry
> pressin' charges.

If you eagerly await this, man you are really dumb.

Gerry is up on a throne looking down at you in the pit of the arena.

Figuratively speaking, of course.

He's holding his arm straight out, palm down.

Everyone in the FU stadium is silent, eyes on Gerry, holding their breath.

If it's thumbs up, eesh lives to troll another day (and out some more folks, no doubt).

If it's thumbs down, then the sword of justice will descend.

What will it be?

Ah, shit, Gerry. You've got to give the people what they want. Blood.

file.php?40,file=165498,filename=gus-.jp

Posted by: Repetitive Repetition Repeats ()
Date: November 23, 2014 03:09AM

This is some boring shit mang

Posted by: abelard ()
Date: November 23, 2014 05:30AM

> Omarelard, you don't know what you are talking about

Wait, now I'm Omar? I thought I was Misery or Alias. You praise me with faint damns, sir.

Posted by: starfox ()
Date: November 23, 2014 05:34AM

abelard Wrote:
> > Omarelard, you don't know what you are talking
> about
>
> Wait, now I'm Omar? I thought I was Misery or
> Alias. You praise me with faint damns, sir.

watch out Honest Abe, bogey on your six......

Posted by: ?? ? ()
Date: November 24, 2014 10:15AM

starfox Wrote:
> watch out Honest Abe, bogey on your six......

what is this bogey of which you speak

Posted by: Noyoudint ()
Date: November 24, 2014 02:07PM

Looks like someone may be putting their anger to good use. Rightfully so.

Posted by: Ghost of Michael Brown ()
Date: November 25, 2014 10:06AM

Gerrymander is too much of a pussy to go after eesh.

file.php?40,file=165820,filename=mbrown1
Are you intimidated by his guns?
Then you a faggot just like Chuck!

file.php?40,file=165822,filename=wiedema
Speech that threatens violence must be protected
even if it suppresses free speech.

Because free speech.

I am Cary Weidemann and I approve of eesh harassing
and intimidating the posters of Fairfax Underground.

file.php?40,file=86078,filename=Michael_
Thanks, Cary!

Posted by: Pussy contest ()
Date: November 26, 2014 11:30AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Pussies flaunt guns.

file.php?40,file=162138,filename=CAM0019
Does this look like a pussy?

Posted by: Yawn... ()
Date: November 26, 2014 11:32AM

There was no outing.

Sorry you wasted all this time imagining that there was.

Idiot.

/thread

Posted by: Omar is in fact correct ()
Date: November 27, 2014 05:00AM

I was skeptical, but Omar is in fact right; this code is current, true and applicable. Well...I am not totally convinced there is enough intent to result in anything real, and I imagine there's a good chance even if there was, it would get thrown out. Lizzie punched a cop and all but got off, after all...

But who knows? There is intent in other posts apart from the single one outing Gerry...but does anyone know if the demonstration of intent can be submitted as a separate but related article to the statement which satisfies the requirements for the identifying info?

So, to anyone outed by eesh within the last year, you've got nothing to lose. Worst case scenario, it gets thrown out.

Posted by: Quick Draw McSprawl ()
Date: November 27, 2014 05:17AM

I think what you meant to say was Darren Wilson shot an unarmed teenager and all but got off, so if you've been stalked or harassed by eesh you should kill him and claim self defense.

Posted by: belcher ()
Date: November 27, 2014 08:16PM

Omar is in fact correct Wrote:
> I am not totally convinced there is enough intent to
> result in anything real

The intent issue would turn on the definition, if any, of "harassment" in the code, and how the courts have defined the word.

Same with "intimidation" and "coercion".

One or more of the words may have been defined in a way that makes clear it doesn't apply to this situation; or, one or more may have been defined in a way that does seem to fit.

Posted by: PSA from Cary Wiedemann ()
Date: December 01, 2014 10:32PM

Please take a moment to read this public service announcement
from your host and moderator, Cary Wiedemann.

file.php?40,file=165822,filename=wiedema
If anyone has been harassed or otherwise unlawfully
affected by any user, I implore you to press suit
or swear out a criminal complaint

Posted by: Attention seeking Michael ()
Date: February 04, 2015 01:39AM

eesh Wrote:
> ...but who would do such a thing?

You.

Posted by: Gerry only one smart to keep qui ()
Date: February 04, 2015 03:20AM

eesh Wrote:
> Omar. Wrote:
> -----
>
> > Bottom line: You broke the law, and he's got
> you
> > "dead to rights," if that's the route he wants
> to
> > go.

>
>
>
> ....okay Mr. Forum Lawyer. I eagerly await Gerry
> pressin' charges.
Attachments:
you-got-it-dude.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.