HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
GOP God Bless Their Hearts
Posted by: dono ()
Date: March 26, 2009 07:23PM

Well at least the Republicans have realized they will need some of their own ideas/solutions someday. Here is their ham-handed unveiling of 'Republican Road to Recovery' (sorry if any of you were eating dinner reading that). At the presser and follow-up interviews they again criticize the numbers in the Presidents plan while providing scant detail of their own. 'How big will the deficit be under your plan?' an interviewer asks - feel free to vomit at the stammering that follows.

Do they realize, we really do need their help? Can they do anything for other than a political reason? Christ where do they go to get their focus groups Dairy Queens and Tractor Pulls?!?

oh yea linkage http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/26/gop-budget-plan-fizzles-a_n_179660.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GOP God Bless Their Hearts
Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: March 26, 2009 07:37PM

I just watched the video of Rep. Mike Pence (IN) NOT having any numbers...too fuckin funny!

But hey, that blue cover on the "Road to Recovery" outline is kinda snappy, doncha think?

Even the baby journalists on daytime cable are pwming these guys....LMAO

Posted by: dono ()
Date: March 27, 2009 08:36AM

It has the three or more letter alliteration required by the Rovian formula!

Posted by: 18 Pages? No Data? ()
Date: March 27, 2009 09:47AM

No doubt. Our economy can be fixed in 18-short pages. I like Robert Gibbs response to the outline saying, "Yeah, I saw it. It only took me several minutes to read it." LOL.

Once again, thanks for coming out, Republicans.
Attachments:
Republicanseal7.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.