HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Didn't know this about Keynes...........
Posted by: Justin ()
Date: March 26, 2009 03:47PM

Keynes's early romantic and sexual relationships were almost exclusively with men.[9] Attitudes in the Bloomsbury Group, in which Keynes was avidly involved, were relaxed about homosexuality. One of his great loves was the artist Duncan Grant, whom he met in 1908, and he was also involved with the writer Lytton Strachey.[9]

At the beginning of the 1920s, despite casual affairs, Keynes had found no one to take Grant's place in his emotional and sexual life. In 1921 he fell "very much in love" with Lydia Lopokova, a well-known Russian ballerina, and one of the stars of Serge Diaghilev's Ballets Russes. They married in 1925[9][10]—leading to the widely repeated couplet of unknown authorship: "Oh what a marriage of beauty and brains / The fair Lopokova and John Maynard Keynes". Their union was by all accounts happy,[11] but childless.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Maynard_Keynes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Didn't know this about Keynes...........
Date: March 26, 2009 03:50PM

Hate to tell you, Justin, but half of the Republican Party, including Trent Lott, Condi Rice, Lindsay Graham, Karl Rove and the Cheneys, are rumored to be closet homosexuals.

Posted by: ConfusedTeen ()
Date: March 26, 2009 03:50PM

How do you if you are gay? People tell me collecting pink unicorn figurines is strange for a 15 year old boy. Please elaborate.

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: March 26, 2009 03:59PM

WashingTone Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hate to tell you, Justin, but half of the
> Republican Party, including Trent Lott, Condi
> Rice, Lindsay Graham, Karl Rove and the Cheneys,
> are rumored to be closet homosexuals.

Why do you hate to tell me? You aren't a republican are you? I heard Rush Limbaugh might be gay too. Seems like a lot of these people who make a big stink about morality and values end up being the biggest hypocrites. I hope you aren't jumping to the conclusion that I am a Republican...

Posted by: HERE YOU GO ()
Date: March 26, 2009 04:07PM

October 30, 2008
Donald Young, murdered in Chicago - Obamas Gay Lover???
This story, supressed by the media, is the one that most concerns me as an American.

Posted by: Obama Gay lifestyle ()
Date: March 26, 2009 04:12PM

http://larrysinclair-0926.blogspot.com/2009/03/update-on-medical-exams.html

Larry Sinclair has been yelling about Obamas Bi-Sexuality for many months now and he has been mostly ignored by the media and the blog world. I heard about his claims at Free Republic when his first You Tube Video was published months ago.

I did not blog about it because I honestly did not care about Baracks sexuality. I figured if he was gay...whatever...I was not planning to vote for him. But when I read about Donald Young, the Gay Choir Director of Reverend Wrights church in Chicago being murdered last year, I found myself increasingly angry that the story was not properly vetted in the press, except to discredit and make fun of Larry Sinclair.

And when I read on Larrys blog how he was being bullied by Obama thugs, I was completely enraged that a citizen of our country was being falsely arrested and had his site hacked etc...

Free Republic has been pulled for hours off the web, and my own blog has been hacked twice this month since I posted the information about Larry Sinclair and Donald Young.

I guess the thing that is most important to me is the truth. Before Bill Clinton was elected we had all sorts of stories coming out about his immorality. He allowed a Bimbo Eruption campaign to be conducted against his past girlfriends. Some of these women were brutalized by Clinton Thugs.

But to have this gay man in Chicago murdered, it just breaks my heart, and I believe the public has a right to know the truth. How many political murders and coverups will be conducted against the American People over the next four years if Barack Obama is elected president in three days time?

It just sickens me to think about the police state we will be living in if the commie thugs take over our government.

Posted by: Noconspiracy ()
Date: March 26, 2009 04:13PM

Here comes the conspiracy theorists...

Posted by: lm ()
Date: March 26, 2009 04:13PM

Posted by: Hot Karl ()
Date: March 26, 2009 04:23PM

With names like Lindsay and Karl, I'm not surprised.

WashingTone Locian Wrote:
> Hate to tell you, Justin, but half of the
> Republican Party, including Trent Lott, Condi
> Rice, Lindsay Graham, Karl Rove and the Cheneys,
> are rumored to be closet homosexuals.

Posted by: 2m ()
Date: March 26, 2009 04:28PM

lm Wrote:
> http://larrysinclair-0926.blogspot.com/2009/03/upd
> ate-on-medical-exams.html

I hear Larry Sinclair is gay.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.