HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3
Muslim violence compared to Christian violence
Posted by: Rock Solid American voter ()
Date: November 01, 2014 09:47AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Muslim violence compared to Christian violence
Posted by: Fairfax Felix ()
Date: November 01, 2014 10:11AM

So what's your point. That they are trying to catch up?

Posted by: Prozactly ()
Date: November 01, 2014 10:23AM

I think you're confusing the background with the motivation of the killers. Those people weren't killed 'in the name of Christ', as opposed to modern times where people are killed 'in the name of Mohammed'. Also, it's not the twentieth century anymore.

Posted by: brother randy ()
Date: November 01, 2014 10:28AM

Prozactly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think you're confusing the background with the
> motivation of the killers. Those people weren't
> killed 'in the name of Christ', as opposed to
> modern times where people are killed 'in the name
> of Mohammed'. Also, it's not the twentieth century
> anymore.

Isn't that what religion is all about? Love your fellow man and kill your enemies.

Posted by: kisses ()
Date: November 01, 2014 11:24AM

its the 21st century bro... OP = fail

Posted by: Islams Messenger ()
Date: November 01, 2014 12:08PM

The route one takes to mass murder has become very important to midern day haters and imperialists. They boild Muslim motivation down to one simple idea...the Koran tells me to kill therfor I kill. In turn they prescribe all sorts of complexity and nuance between Christians killing Christians.

This train of thought is very self serving when all you really want is to justify taking somebody else's land...somebody else's wealth. It does nothing to reflect reality.

Posted by: Shooting The Messenger ()
Date: November 01, 2014 01:55PM

Islams Messenger Wrote:
> The route one takes to mass murder has become very
> important to midern day haters and imperialists.

Hi, non-imperialist here. I just want to be able to go help people in war-torn Syria without fear of being snatched up and decapitated by ISIS because I'm different. Explain to me how the people who kill because of skin color and religious differences, and who also want to take land to set up an Islamic empire aren't imperialist haters?

> They boild Muslim motivation down to one simple
> idea...the Koran tells me to kill therfor I kill.

Not true, further motivations include racism and deep seated prejudice against non-Muslims.

> In turn they prescribe all sorts of complexity and
> nuance between Christians killing Christians.

Back in the day, Christians did kill each other quite frequently for religious reasons. Not so much anymore, and not nearly enough as Muslims do today. Why are you using past atrocities to justify ones going on today?

> This train of thought is very self serving when
> all you really want is to justify taking somebody
> else's land...somebody else's wealth. It does
> nothing to reflect reality.

Again, I just want live go about my day to day life without the threat of Islamic terrorists killing me, my family or my fellow citizens because we're "non-believers". Quite obviously it's groups like ISIS who want to take other's land and wealth.

Posted by: Why OP is wrong ()
Date: November 01, 2014 02:16PM

Rock Solid American voter Wrote:
> Interesting.
>
> http://www.juancole.com/2013/04/terrorism-other-re
> ligions.html

Another libtard incorrect graphic. You're conflating deaths caused by muslims in the name of religion with deaths caused by christians with in the name of anything, their religion is merely coincidental.

Typical rookie mistake. Nice effort. Please try again, you'll get it right some day.

Posted by: Troubador5 ()
Date: November 01, 2014 04:22PM

Shooting The Messenger Wrote:
> Islams Messenger Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The route one takes to mass murder has become
> very
> > important to midern day haters and
> imperialists.
>
> Hi, non-imperialist here. I just want to be able
> to go help people in war-torn Syria without fear
> of being snatched up and decapitated by ISIS
> because I'm different. Explain to me how the
> people who kill because of skin color and
> religious differences, and who also want to take
> land to set up an Islamic empire aren't
> imperialist haters?

Answer: You may not think you are an Imperialist but your country is. Your country has been imperist for at least 100 years. I am happy for you that you think your motivation is to merely help the people of Syria.

ISIS is not imperialistic to date. The land is land they intend to live on...it is land they have historically lived on. It is their land to fight and die for. As in any civil war there is disagreement on the issue of ultimate ownership. Its their fight....let someone win...anyone.
>
> > They boild Muslim motivation down to one simple
> > idea...the Koran tells me to kill therfor I
> kill.
>
> Not true, further motivations include racism and
> deep seated prejudice against non-Muslims.

Answer: SOme say...evidently not you...that the source for their deep seated prejudice is the Koran. Personally I doubt that the Koran is the source of violence toward the U.S. It is our imperialist intentions...it is the threat of spread of Western Culture. For some reason they feel they have the right to live the lives they want.

>
> > In turn they prescribe all sorts of complexity
> and
> > nuance between Christians killing Christians.
>
> Back in the day, Christians did kill each other
> quite frequently for religious reasons. Not so
> much anymore, and not nearly enough as Muslims do
> today. Why are you using past atrocities to
> justify ones going on today?

Answer: Back in the day? How about you look at virtually the entire 20th century from WW 1 to WW2...Bosnia...add in Ireland for a dash. SOme estimate 60 million people killed. That isnt "back in the day"...that is recent history that we are still realing from the effects.
>
> > This train of thought is very self serving when
> > all you really want is to justify taking
> somebody
> > else's land...somebody else's wealth. It does
> > nothing to reflect reality.
>
> Again, I just want live go about my day to day
> life without the threat of Islamic terrorists
> killing me, my family or my fellow citizens
> because we're "non-believers". Quite obviously
> it's groups like ISIS who want to take other's
> land and wealth.

Answer: Ultimately you prove my point. You fear. If you think ISIS is truly a threat to your family you are also paranoid. What actions do you justify to try and eleviate your fear? We have already killed hundreds of thousands innocents in the Middle East countries. The body count is 10,000 to 1 in our favor. Yet you still fear. How sad. One thing is for sure....your country's long term strategy of trying to control another people's lives and land for the sake of oil will never make you feel safe.

Posted by: Shooting The Messenger ()
Date: November 01, 2014 08:32PM

Troubador5 Wrote:
> Answer: You may not think you are an Imperialist
> but your country is. Your country has been
> imperist for at least 100 years. I am happy for
> you that you think your motivation is to merely
> help the people of Syria.
>
> ISIS is not imperialistic to date. The land is
> land they intend to live on...it is land they have
> historically lived on. It is their land to fight
> and die for. As in any civil war there is
> disagreement on the issue of ultimate ownership.

So because I'm an American I must be be an imperialist? Does that mean if I see a young, black man walking out of a dark alley he must a thug? If I see a Hispanic man standing in front of a 7-11 that must mean he's an illegal alien day laborer? My point is the whole shouldn't recieve blame for the actions of the few. Americans shouldn't held responsible for the actions of their government just like Muslims shouldn't be held responsible for the actions of Islamic terrorists.

Also, ISIS recently slaughtered a Sunni tribe in Iraq and is now occupying their village. Clearly they are in fact interested in taking land that IS NOT THEIRS.

And when I say help Syrians, I'm speaking of the Western aid workers who were kidnapped and subsquently beheaded.

> Answer: SOme say...evidently not you...that the
> source for their deep seated prejudice is the
> Koran. Personally I doubt that the Koran is the
> source of violence toward the U.S. It is our
> imperialist intentions...it is the threat of
> spread of Western Culture. For some reason they
> feel they have the right to live the lives they
> want.

And they most certainly do have a right to live their lives in whatever manner they choose. No one is forcing Western culture down their throats. People are embracing it on their own. Why can't those people live their lives like they want?

> Answer: Back in the day? How about you look at
> virtually the entire 20th century from WW 1 to
> WW2...Bosnia...add in Ireland for a dash. SOme
> estimate 60 million people killed. That isnt
> "back in the day"...that is recent history that we
> are still realing from the effects.

This I will concede. The massacre of Muslims in Bosnia was atrocious and is oft forgot. But this was then, and this is now. And you're still using past atrocities to justify ones taking places today.

> Answer: Ultimately you prove my point. You fear.
> If you think ISIS is truly a threat to your family
> you are also paranoid. What actions do you justify
> to try and eleviate your fear? We have already
> killed hundreds of thousands innocents in the
> Middle East countries. The body count is 10,000
> to 1 in our favor. Yet you still fear. How sad.

Yes, many innocents have been killed by American bombs. But if you think that we intentionally target them, then you're not in touch with reality.

> One thing is for sure....your country's long term
> strategy of trying to control another people's
> lives and land for the sake of oil will never make
> you feel safe.

If all the American environmental advocacy groups dissappeared overnight, within a year America could become the largest producer of oil in the world and remain that way for decades. Oil might be an issue for some, but for others like me it's the intentional targeting of civilians by Islamic terrorists.

Posted by: Muslim=terrorist ()
Date: November 01, 2014 08:48PM

All Muslims are terrorists. PERIOD!

Posted by: The Ken ()
Date: November 01, 2014 08:54PM

You may be right Troubador5, but are you forgetting the threat by ISIS that they will bring their fight to the shores of America? Imperialism in WWI and WWII? Are you forgetting what drew the US into an already raging war in Europe in 1917 and again in the early 1940s? Were we just to be grateful that Japan attacked Pearl Harbor? Should we have just stood by and let Hitler run over Europe then on to the UK then trust that his intentions weren't to continue on to North America? As each of our allies came under assault by the USSR then Hussein standing in defiance of the 18 UN resolutions, then the outreach of AlQueda with the Taliban of Afganistan, what should we have done? just turn our back on our original agreement to stand together? Maybe your perspective is that we shouldn't be so overwhelming with our military might when we go in. Maybe we should just offer little slivers of our military ability to the countries under attack. If are thinking in that direction, you couldn't be more misinformed of how our military works. That would be like, not taking the whole gun to a fight. Our military is a very fine tuned machine, where every part makes up the whole and is not designed to stand by itself in combat. It's either all or none.
Yeah, the US military is the greatest fighting force this world has ever seen, but it isn't used as the German forces were in WWII or as the USSR uses it's military to expand its own borders or control. The US has interests overseas and when other influences attempt to frustrate those interests for the intent of weakening this country, that's when push turns to shove. When business is allowed to flourish, people benefit but when business is hampered by thug force, it's not good for anybody. Now, can you name an event that the US arbitrarily ventured into another country for the sole purpose of acquiring that countries wealth? Don't even bother with trying to tell me that Iraq was one, because you can't trace a single drop of their oil to any of our interests.

Posted by: Troubador5 ()
Date: November 01, 2014 09:36PM

The Ken Wrote:
> You may be right Troubador5, but are you
> forgetting the threat by ISIS that they will bring
> their fight to the shores of America?

Answer: If our intelligence agencies cant protect us from a 2-bit organization like ISIS we are doomed. Listen, most of the world is sick and tired of our never ending thirst for world domination. If our strategy is to attack every one of them...we will be at war for a very long time. I am sure the likes of you is prepared to join the Army.

Imperialism
> in WWI and WWII? Are you forgetting what drew the
> US into an already raging war in Europe in 1917

Answer: Okay genious, tell me what got us into WW 1. 80% of Europe didnt even understand what got them into WW ! and you think you know! And dont tell me the Lusitania.

> and again in the early 1940s? Were we just to be
> grateful that Japan attacked Pearl Harbor?

Answer: We were in a sens e grateful for Japan's attack. While the day and time were a surprise our embargo of oil to Japan was an intentional provocation.

Should we have just stood by and let Hitler run over
> Europe then on to the UK then trust that his
> intentions weren't to continue on to North
> America?

Answer: In a sense we did stand by. We did not declare war on Germany until after they declared war on us to support their ally Japan. In fact we waited as long as possible to throw troops on the ground in Europe. While the Russians fought the Nazis for over 4 years...we were in the European fight less then a year.

As each of our allies came under assault
> by the USSR then Hussein standing in defiance of
> the 18 UN resolutions, then the outreach of
> AlQueda with the Taliban of Afganistan, what
> should we have done? just turn our back on our
> original agreement to stand together? Maybe your
> perspective is that we shouldn't be so
> overwhelming with our military might when we go
> in. Maybe we should just offer little slivers of
> our military ability to the countries under
> attack. If are thinking in that direction, you
> couldn't be more misinformed of how our military
> works. That would be like, not taking the whole
> gun to a fight. Our military is a very fine tuned
> machine, where every part makes up the whole and
> is not designed to stand by itself in combat. It's
> either all or none.
> Yeah, the US military is the greatest fighting
> force this world has ever seen, but it isn't used
> as the German forces were in WWII or as the USSR
> uses it's military to expand its own borders or
> control. The US has interests overseas and when
> other influences attempt to frustrate those
> interests for the intent of weakening this
> country, that's when push turns to shove. When
> business is allowed to flourish, people benefit
> but when business is hampered by thug force, it's
> not good for anybody. Now, can you name an event
> that the US arbitrarily ventured into another
> country for the sole purpose of acquiring that
> countries wealth? Don't even bother with trying to
> tell me that Iraq was one, because you can't trace
> a single drop of their oil to any of our
> interests.

Answer: Listen buddy this is nothing but a jingoistic rant on your part. The fact of the matter is our military is being used control the Middle East indigenous peoples like our calvary handled the American indigenous peoples. You are a fool if you see some high moral cause for attacking Iraq. It was 100% about oil and wealth. I guess you forget the likes of paul Wolfolwitz telling us that Iraqi oil would pay for our war expendiutures...not about oil!!!!! The fatc that none of the plans worked out doesnt mean the plans didnt exist. And the biggest joke!!! CHina has most ofthe contracts for iraqi oil. Is CHina a bit worried about ISIS? No! They want nothing to do with it.

Lets be clear American blood cannot feed the tree of Liberty in the Middle East. We need to get out and let them decide their fate.

Posted by: Libtard killer ()
Date: November 01, 2014 10:22PM

Great, just what we need, another libtard raghead apologist. Fuck off sand nigger lover!

Posted by: Fairfax Felix ()
Date: November 02, 2014 10:57PM

Solution: Nuclear winter starting with Morroco East to the India border. Sorry Isreal - collateral damage.

Posted by: Christians ()
Date: November 02, 2014 11:25PM

"Christians" have had better weapons and technology in 20th century.
Attachments:
bobm.jpg

Posted by: Really dude ()
Date: November 03, 2014 12:19AM

Christians Wrote:
> "Christians" have had better weapons and
> technology in 20th century.

Uh, those are Jews.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: November 03, 2014 12:23AM

As someone already said, there is a difference between a Christian going to war, and someone going to war in the name of Christ.

Christians have been in wars these past decades and centuries, but how much violence has been committed in the name of Allah?

Same with Israel....the Israelis are fighting against hostile neighbors and insurgents, whereas people have risen against Israel in the name of Allah.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2014 12:25AM by eesh.

Posted by: christian w hanse ()
Date: November 30, 2014 05:16AM

The Bible is one violent ass book,

For the land of Israel lies empty and broken after your attacks, but the LORD will restore its honor and power again. Shields flash red in the sunlight! The attack begins! See their scarlet uniforms! Watch as their glittering chariots move into position, with a forest of spears waving above them. The chariots race recklessly along the streets and through the squares, swift as lightning, flickering like torches. The king shouts to his officers; they stumble in their haste, rushing to the walls to set up their defenses. But too late! The river gates are open! The enemy has entered! The palace is about to collapse! Nineveh's exile has been decreed, and all the servant girls mourn its capture. Listen to them moan like doves; watch them beat their breasts in sorrow. Nineveh is like a leaking water reservoir! The people are slipping away. "Stop, stop!" someone shouts, but the people just keep on running. Loot the silver! Plunder the gold! There seems no end to Nineveh's many treasures – its vast, uncounted wealth. Soon the city is an empty shambles, stripped of its wealth. Hearts melt in horror, and knees shake. The people stand aghast, their faces pale and trembling. (Nahum 2:2-10 NLT)

Stand in silence in the presence of the Sovereign LORD, for the awesome day of the LORD's judgment has come. The LORD has prepared his people for a great slaughter and has chosen their executioners. "On that day of judgment," says the LORD, "I will punish the leaders and princes of Judah and all those following pagan customs. Yes, I will punish those who participate in pagan worship ceremonies, and those who steal and kill to fill their masters' homes with loot. "On that day," says the LORD, "a cry of alarm will come from the Fish Gate and echo throughout the newer Mishneh section of the city. And a great crashing sound will come from the surrounding hills. Wail in sorrow, all you who live in the market area, for all who buy and sell there will die. "I will search with lanterns in Jerusalem's darkest corners to find and punish those who sit contented in their sins, indifferent to the LORD, thinking he will do nothing at all to them. They are the very ones whose property will be plundered by the enemy, whose homes will be ransacked. They will never have a chance to live in the new homes they have built. They will never drink wine from the vineyards they have planted. "That terrible day of the LORD is near. Swiftly it comes – a day when strong men will cry bitterly. It is a day when the LORD's anger will be poured out. It is a day of terrible distress and anguish, a day of ruin and desolation, a day of darkness and gloom, of clouds, blackness, trumpet calls, and battle cries. Down go the walled cities and strongest battlements! "Because you have sinned against the LORD, I will make you as helpless as a blind man searching for a path. Your blood will be poured out into the dust, and your bodies will lie there rotting on the ground." Your silver and gold will be of no use to you on that day of the LORD's anger. For the whole land will be devoured by the fire of his jealousy. He will make a terrifying end of all the people on earth. (Zephaniah 1:7:18 NLT)

Posted by: i c u ()
Date: November 30, 2014 07:04AM

Christian, paragraphs pls. Thx.

Posted by: The butthurt is strong with this ()
Date: November 30, 2014 08:54AM

And bullshit. Why leftists lie so much?

Posted by: reality calling...... ()
Date: November 30, 2014 12:45PM

Most Muslims are not violent. Most Christians are not violent.

Posted by: Jesus Saves ()
Date: May 29, 2016 07:43AM

Christians in action.
Attachments:
cia.jpg

Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: May 29, 2016 11:22AM

Fail.

Posted by: Progressives are inbred ()
Date: May 29, 2016 01:11PM

Attachments:
image.png

Posted by: Sykes-Picot ()
Date: May 29, 2016 01:38PM

Oil discovered 1906 in Persia

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: May 29, 2016 01:41PM

Injured lady has some nice tits.

Posted by: iLester. ()
Date: May 29, 2016 02:01PM

The latest group Niger Delta Avengers claims to be eco-terrorists.

Posted by: Bill Crabtree ()
Date: June 28, 2016 07:49AM

Muslims are bad but Christians are worse. Over 80% of America's prison population are Christians and 83% of death row inmates are Christian. It is not even close, Christians are by far the worst.

Posted by: FailureIsYourName ()
Date: June 28, 2016 09:18AM

Bill Crabtree Wrote:
> Muslims are bad but Christians are worse. Over 80%
> of America's prison population are Christians and
> 83% of death row inmates are Christian. It is not
> even close, Christians are by far the worst.

Fail.

Posted by: biscuit lip ()
Date: June 28, 2016 11:18AM

Its 2016 idiot. The barbaric years are way over, the only savages with some kind of deficnecy in their pea brains are muslims and niggers. Why white man works and pays taxes to take care of baboons, and rebuild.america, mean while niggers n sand niggers continue to kill and destroy

Posted by: Sharky8 ()
Date: June 28, 2016 12:00PM

eesh Wrote:
> As someone already said, there is a difference
> between a Christian going to war, and someone
> going to war in the name of Christ.
>
> Christians have been in wars these past decades
> and centuries, but how much violence has been
> committed in the name of Allah?
>
>
>
> Same with Israel....the Israelis are fighting
> against hostile neighbors and insurgents, whereas
> people have risen against Israel in the name of
> Allah.

Eesh provided all the context which is needed to dispell the OP's refuse.

Posted by: Darkside ()
Date: June 28, 2016 12:17PM

Prozactly Wrote:
> I think you're confusing the background with the
> motivation of the killers. Those people weren't
> killed 'in the name of Christ', as opposed to
> modern times where people are killed 'in the name
> of Mohammed'. Also, it's not the twentieth century
> anymore.

You have a VERY short memory. It was in the last election where republicans were saying "God and Christians would win the war."

I'd say those republican statements clearly say that the IRAQ and Afghanistan wars were Christian based. Statements like these infuriate and help recruit Muslims to the dark radical side.

Posted by: libtards heart muzzies kill libt ()
Date: June 28, 2016 12:48PM

Darkside Wrote:
> Prozactly Wrote:
> -----
> > I think you're confusing the background with
> the
> > motivation of the killers. Those people weren't
> > killed 'in the name of Christ', as opposed to
> > modern times where people are killed 'in the
> name
> > of Mohammed'. Also, it's not the twentieth
> century
> > anymore.
>
> You have a VERY short memory. It was in the last
> election where republicans were saying "God and
> Christians would win the war."
>
> I'd say those republican statements clearly say
> that the IRAQ and Afghanistan wars were Christian
> based. Statements like these infuriate and help
> recruit Muslims to the dark radical side.

When was that exactly? lol

Posted by: 7nTDv ()
Date: June 28, 2016 05:58PM

libtards heart muzzies kill libt Wrote:
> Darkside Wrote:
> -----
> > Prozactly Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I think you're confusing the background with
> > the
> > > motivation of the killers. Those people
> weren't
> > > killed 'in the name of Christ', as opposed to
> > > modern times where people are killed 'in the
> > name
> > > of Mohammed'. Also, it's not the twentieth
> > century
> > > anymore.
> >
> > You have a VERY short memory. It was in the
> last
> > election where republicans were saying "God and
> > Christians would win the war."
> >
> > I'd say those republican statements clearly say
> > that the IRAQ and Afghanistan wars were
> Christian
> > based. Statements like these infuriate and
> help
> > recruit Muslims to the dark radical side.
>
> When was that exactly? lol

One example:

Former French President Jacques Chirac stated that Bush asked him to join the Iraq invasion by appealing to the "common faith" of their countries. Chirac further stated that Bush attempted to persuade him by saying: "Biblical prophecies are being fulfilled… this confrontation is willed by God", and citing the need to combat "Gog and Magog", Satan's agents of apocalypse described in the Old Testament.

Sure sounds like Bush to me.

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: June 28, 2016 06:02PM

All that matter is who wins. Don't be a loser, you will be dead.

Date: June 28, 2016 08:16PM

Damned Christians strike again in Turkey. Lol @ libtards.

Posted by: Just wondering ()
Date: June 29, 2016 08:37AM

7nTDv Wrote:

> One example:
>
> Former French President Jacques Chirac stated that
> Bush asked him to join the Iraq invasion by
> appealing to the "common faith" of their
> countries. Chirac further stated that Bush
> attempted to persuade him by saying: "Biblical
> prophecies are being fulfilled… this
> confrontation is willed by God", and citing the
> need to combat "Gog and Magog", Satan's agents of
> apocalypse described in the Old Testament.
>
> Sure sounds like Bush to me.

So when you say, 'the last election', you mean 14 years ago? And where did the retard Bush say 'Christians and God will win this war'?

Posted by: biscuit lip ()
Date: June 29, 2016 08:59AM

Why wouldnt he say that? When ur at war not gonna say the enemies religion is gonna win the war.

Posted by: yTWF9 ()
Date: June 29, 2016 02:29PM

Mouhammed was a warrior .. Jesus was not, but He is the Son of God and is God.

Posted by: Jim Crow ()
Date: June 29, 2016 04:22PM

Just as ISIS may be using the name of Islam to rally followers to its violent agenda, extremists within the Christian faith have done the same thing historically. Violence has been in the mainstream of Christianity throughout history.
Christianist violence isn't a relic of the Crusades; it continues today, and in many of its forms is just as violent as what we are seeing from ISIS.
Muslim violence has claimed the lives of around 2 million people, mostly during the Iran-Iraq war and the war in Afghanistan, while violence by Christians claimed the lives of close to 100 million people.

Posted by: OP deserves to lose his Hand ()
Date: June 29, 2016 04:52PM

OP deserves to have his hand removed for posting the distortion, but will get forgiveness through Jesus if he asks.

Posted by: Father Feelit ()
Date: June 29, 2016 05:33PM

OP deserves to lose his Hand Wrote:
> OP deserves to have his hand removed for posting
> the distortion, but will get forgiveness through
> Jesus if he asks.

Numbers don't lie. You are quite simply brainwashed.

Posted by: Christ Is King ()
Date: June 29, 2016 05:41PM

Not numbers or were you being facetious?

Posted by: that........ ()
Date: June 30, 2016 02:53AM

Jim Crow Wrote:
> Just as ISIS may be using the name of Islam to
> rally followers to its violent agenda, extremists
> within the Christian faith have done the same
> thing historically. Violence has been in the
> mainstream of Christianity throughout history.
> Christianist violence isn't a relic of the
> Crusades; it continues today, and in many of its
> forms is just as violent as what we are seeing
> from ISIS.
> Muslim violence has claimed the lives of around 2
> million people, mostly during the Iran-Iraq war
> and the war in Afghanistan, while violence by
> Christians claimed the lives of close to 100
> million people.

......makes sense.

Posted by: military jesus ()
Date: July 01, 2016 04:20AM

]
Attachments:
jesusdollH.png

Posted by: this....... ()
Date: July 01, 2016 07:33AM

that........ Wrote:
> Jim Crow Wrote:
> -----
> > Just as ISIS may be using the name of Islam to
> > rally followers to its violent agenda,
> extremists
> > within the Christian faith have done the same
> > thing historically. Violence has been in the
> > mainstream of Christianity throughout history.
> > Christianist violence isn't a relic of the
> > Crusades; it continues today, and in many of
> its
> > forms is just as violent as what we are seeing
> > from ISIS.
> > Muslim violence has claimed the lives of around
> 2
> > million people, mostly during the Iran-Iraq war
> > and the war in Afghanistan, while violence by
> > Christians claimed the lives of close to 100
> > million people.
>
>
> ......makes sense.

Attachments:
output_DnPyjM.gif

Posted by: 7k96k ()
Date: July 01, 2016 07:24PM

Attachments:
img.jpeg

Posted by: ywpXn ()
Date: July 01, 2016 07:28PM

it's aboslutely not true the Pope stood behind most any war

however - they did prove to make errors - they are not perfect in the "worldy ways" (let's say, in city smarts and turf war tactics - might just go over their heads)

Posted by: 37Ymb ()
Date: July 01, 2016 07:30PM

Popes have not always supported the "good side" of wars ...

a pope listened to hitler for a while and a spanish saint said Russia was the devil and would spread it's errors and be a holocaust

guess where the real holocaust was

just count the bodies please

Posted by: oh lordy........ ()
Date: July 09, 2016 07:06AM

Dallas sniper was a Christian.

Posted by: Are you inbred? ()
Date: July 09, 2016 09:18AM

oh lordy........ Wrote:
> Dallas sniper was a Christian.

Nowhere in the New Testament will you find Jesus telling man to gather arms and kill. The quran however is full of references of violence, child molestation, and murder. And many passages that tell followers to carry it out.

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: July 09, 2016 09:49AM

It takes intelligence, logic and reason to solve problems without violence. If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religion.

Posted by: Fractions ()
Date: July 09, 2016 12:00PM

Numbers Wrote:
> It takes intelligence, logic and reason to solve
> problems without violence. If you could reason
> with religious people, there would be no religion.

Wow, stealing shit from a lame Fox TV show. You are one pathetic piece of shit. No offense.

BTW: Hilter, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot - all who did not believe in God. Hitler killed 10 million. Pol Pot killed 2½ million. Stalin killed somewhere between 30 - 60 million. Mao estimated to be over 70 million. No religion. Just violence.

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: July 09, 2016 12:35PM

Fractions Wrote:

> Wow, stealing shit from a lame Fox TV show. You
> are one pathetic piece of shit. No offense.

Fox TV show? As usual, you're confused and mistaken.

> BTW: Hilter, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot - all who did
> not believe in God. Hitler killed 10 million.
> Pol Pot killed 2½ million. Stalin killed
> somewhere between 30 - 60 million. Mao estimated
> to be over 70 million. No religion. Just
> violence.

Ahh, the old Hitler, Pol pot, Stalin defense.

There are plenty of atheists who are complete assholes and are capable of nasty shit. The fact you can only name 3-4 out of history is pretty good compared to the plethora of religious mass killers.

To clarify some things for you, it's well known Hitler was Catholic (or some sect of Catholicism) and had the backing of the Pope during the war. The Vatican also provided safe passage for Nazi war criminals after the war.

Neither Pol Pot or Stalin committed their atrocities in the name of, or because of Atheism. They were just power hungry assholes.

Posted by: FAILUREISYERNAME ()
Date: July 09, 2016 12:39PM

Muzz-tards!

Lolz.

Posted by: Libtard Platitudes ()
Date: July 09, 2016 01:09PM

Numbers Wrote:
> Hitler was Catholic (or some sect of Catholicism)

The greatest anti-Semite who ever lived worshipped, and wanted his citizens to worship, a Jew? Patently false

Posted by: Fractions ()
Date: July 09, 2016 01:45PM

Numbers Wrote:
> Fractions Wrote:
> -----
>
> > Wow, stealing shit from a lame Fox TV show.
> You
> > are one pathetic piece of shit. No offense.
>
>
> Fox TV show? As usual, you're confused and
> mistaken.
>
>
> > BTW: Hilter, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot - all who did
> > not believe in God. Hitler killed 10 million.
> > Pol Pot killed 2½ million. Stalin killed
> > somewhere between 30 - 60 million. Mao
> estimated
> > to be over 70 million. No religion. Just
> > violence.
>
>
> Ahh, the old Hitler, Pol pot, Stalin defense.
>
> There are plenty of atheists who are complete
> assholes and are capable of nasty shit. The fact
> you can only name 3-4 out of history is pretty
> good compared to the plethora of religious mass
> killers.
>
> To clarify some things for you, it's well known
> Hitler was Catholic (or some sect of Catholicism)
> and had the backing of the Pope during the war.
> The Vatican also provided safe passage for Nazi
> war criminals after the war.
>
> Neither Pol Pot or Stalin committed their
> atrocities in the name of, or because of Atheism.
> They were just power hungry assholes.

1. See attached. You are such a fucking no-nothing asshole.

2a. Hilter was raised Catholic. By the time he seized power, he was an occultist. Glad to see you're still lapping up the revisionist history of your fellow atheists who try and scrub the truth.

2b. You wrote that being religious was an impediment to being non-violent. The examples I cited proved that the largest mass killers in the past 150 years were all non-religious.

Conclusion: You still don't have a clue about anything.

Attachments:
house_md_religious_en_500.jpg

Posted by: Lol@Pisslam ()
Date: July 09, 2016 01:50PM

Islam is shit. If you're Muslim, then you're shit. Not even a religion, a politically ideology / death cult. There is no comparing other religions; Islam wins the violence contest by a million miles. You know it's true. 600+ years ago ain't today, so stop with the bullshit. Denounce Islam.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Quiz ()
Date: July 09, 2016 04:52PM

The point is....people will use whatever they need to, to justify violence. For instance you want to create some artificial distinction between European Christian societies having killed 1000 times more people then Muslim societies. You are building your own echo chamber, you are not looking at the fact that dead is dead whether for religion or some political end state.

The fact remains...compared to European/Western society...Muslims are peace loving hippies.

Posted by: Real American 1 ()
Date: July 09, 2016 04:54PM

Lol@Pisslam Wrote:
> Islam is shit. If you're Muslim, then you're shit.
> Not even a religion, a politically ideology /
> death cult. There is no comparing other religions;
> Islam wins the violence contest by a million
> miles. You know it's true. 600+ years ago ain't
> today, so stop with the bullshit. Denounce Islam.

You are a ignorant fuck.

Posted by: Lol@muzzytards ()
Date: July 09, 2016 04:54PM

Quiz Wrote:
> The point is....people will use whatever they need
> to, to justify violence. For instance you want to
> create some artificial distinction between
> European Christian societies having killed 1000
> times more people then Muslim societies. You are
> building your own echo chamber, you are not
> looking at the fact that dead is dead whether for
> religion or some political end state.
>
> The fact remains...compared to European/Western
> society...Muslims are peace loving hippies.

Denial.

Muzzy-tatds!

Lolz.

Posted by: Forgive me Father ()
Date: July 09, 2016 07:30PM

Christians rely on a “fall back” argument: they claim that the horrific violence and hate from the OT “doesn’t count” since “it’s just the Old Testament!” and supposedly Jesus Christ rejected the violent legacy of the OT. It is of course of paramount importance to the anti-Muslim Christians–as well as to “culturally Christian” atheists and your run-of-the-mill Islamophobes who need to prove the “uniquely” violent nature of Islam’s holy book–to neutralize the Old Testament. After all, if the Old Testament “counts”, then it would be a case of Mutually Assured Destruction (M.A.D.) to attack the Quran for its alleged violence: the Old Testament is by far the more violent book.

There are numerous reasons the “But It’s Just the Old Testament!” Defense doesn’t do the trick. Christians are the worst of the worst.

Posted by: Kiss my grits ()
Date: July 09, 2016 08:21PM

Forgive me Father Wrote:
> Christians rely on a “fall back” argument:
> they claim that the horrific violence and hate
> from the OT “doesn’t count” since “it’s
> just the Old Testament!” and supposedly Jesus
> Christ rejected the violent legacy of the OT. It
> is of course of paramount importance to the
> anti-Muslim Christians–as well as to
> “culturally Christian” atheists and your
> run-of-the-mill Islamophobes who need to prove the
> “uniquely” violent nature of Islam’s holy
> book–to neutralize the Old Testament. After
> all, if the Old Testament “counts”, then it
> would be a case of Mutually Assured Destruction
> (M.A.D.) to attack the Quran for its alleged
> violence: the Old Testament is by far the more
> violent book.
>
> There are numerous reasons the “But It’s Just
> the Old Testament!” Defense doesn’t do the
> trick. Christians are the worst of the worst.

Concerning the advocating of violence in the Bible, those passages are in the Old Testament. "Testament" means covenant-- an agreement or contract (between God and humans). Jesus said that he abrogated the Old Testament (Agreement) and instituted a New Testament (Agreement) between God and humans. The Old Testament cannot be used properly by Christians without filtering its passages through Jesus' teaching and example. If one does that responsibly, then nothing in those Old Testament passages can be used to justify the sort of thing you are pointing to as evil. If you'd like to have me work through an example, I'll be glad to do that.

Posted by: Muzzietards ()
Date: July 09, 2016 08:43PM

You Muslim sympathizers are brain washed.

Muzzie-tards!

Lolz.

Posted by: Geezes ()
Date: July 09, 2016 08:49PM

Kiss my grits Wrote:
--------------------------------------------
>
>
>
> Concerning the advocating of violence in the
> Bible, those passages are in the Old Testament.
> "Testament" means covenant-- an agreement or
> contract (between God and humans). Jesus said that
> he abrogated the Old Testament (Agreement) and
> instituted a New Testament (Agreement) between God
> and humans. The Old Testament cannot be used
> properly by Christians without filtering its
> passages through Jesus' teaching and example. If
> one does that responsibly, then nothing in those
> Old Testament passages can be used to justify the
> sort of thing you are pointing to as evil. If
> you'd like to have me work through an example,
> I'll be glad to do that.

You are an ignorant fuck.

Posted by: Awww, you mad? ()
Date: July 09, 2016 11:11PM

Geezes Wrote:
> Kiss my grits Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------
> >
> >
> >
> > Concerning the advocating of violence in the
> > Bible, those passages are in the Old Testament.
> > "Testament" means covenant-- an agreement or
> > contract (between God and humans). Jesus said
> that
> > he abrogated the Old Testament (Agreement) and
> > instituted a New Testament (Agreement) between
> God
> > and humans. The Old Testament cannot be used
> > properly by Christians without filtering its
> > passages through Jesus' teaching and example.
> If
> > one does that responsibly, then nothing in
> those
> > Old Testament passages can be used to justify
> the
> > sort of thing you are pointing to as evil. If
> > you'd like to have me work through an example,
> > I'll be glad to do that.
>
>
> You are an ignorant fuck.

LMFAO. Is this your argument? You are one stupid inbred.
--------------
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: Lol@muzztards ()
Date: July 10, 2016 08:16AM

Muzz-tards!

Lolz.
Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Posted by: reality here.....,..../ ()
Date: July 10, 2016 07:10PM

Muslims are bad but Christians are far worse.

Date: July 10, 2016 07:11PM

reality here.....,..../ Wrote:
> Muslims are bad but Christians are far worse.

Put the crack pipe down. Stop being so stupid.

Posted by: Kill mudslimes ()
Date: July 10, 2016 10:27PM

Attachments:
the-denial-is-strong-with-this-one.jpeg

Posted by: Dead Muzzies = good day ()
Date: July 10, 2016 10:28PM

Attachments:
57861398.jpg
dead_civilians.jpg
us-marines-urinate-on-dead-bodies.jpeg

Posted by: core violence ()
Date: July 11, 2016 05:28AM

Dead Muzzies = good day Wrote:
> ,

You must be a Christian.

Posted by: Wake up son ()
Date: July 11, 2016 08:13PM

Post proof of your claim.

Posted by: keesh grammy ()
Date: July 12, 2016 02:00AM

/
Attachments:
religious-violence.jpg

Posted by: Muzz-tards! ()
Date: July 12, 2016 06:05AM

Muzz-tards!

Lolz!

Posted by: Father Freedom ()
Date: July 15, 2016 04:27AM

The muslims are catching up to the Christians. Christians are still ahead by 98 million deaths.

Posted by: Fuck ragheads ()
Date: July 15, 2016 04:40AM

Father Freedom Wrote:
> I'm a butthurt raghead troll.

Posted by: Diaper head ()
Date: July 15, 2016 08:50AM

Father Freedom Wrote:
> The muslims are catching up to the Christians.
> Christians are still ahead by 98 million deaths.

Post proof of your claim.

Posted by: lol@muzztards! ()
Date: July 15, 2016 09:54AM

The fact that this thread even exists is a joke. Muslims are light-years beyond any other religion in terms of violence, extremism, and general retardation.

Posted by: Father Freedom ()
Date: July 15, 2016 01:57PM

Diaper head Wrote:
> Father Freedom Wrote:
> -----
> > The muslims are catching up to the Christians.
> > Christians are still ahead by 98 million
> deaths.
>
>
>
> Post proof of your claim.

When white males of the far right carry out violent attacks, neocons and Republicans typically describe them as lone-wolf extremists rather than people who are part of terrorist networks or well-organized terrorist movements. Yet many of the terrorist attacks in the United States have been carried out by people who had long histories of networking with other terrorists. In fact, most of the terrorist activity occurring in the United States in recent years has not come from Muslims, but from a combination of radical Christianists, white supremacists and far-right militia groups.

Posted by: Nope  ()
Date: July 15, 2016 02:16PM

Father Freedom Wrote:
> Diaper head Wrote:
> -----
> > Father Freedom Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > The muslims are catching up to the
> Christians.
> > > Christians are still ahead by 98 million
> > deaths.
> >
> >
> >
> > Post proof of your claim.
>
>
> When white males of the far right carry out
> violent attacks, neocons and Republicans typically
> describe them as lone-wolf extremists rather than
> people who are part of terrorist networks or
> well-organized terrorist movements. Yet many of
> the terrorist attacks in the United States have
> been carried out by people who had long histories
> of networking with other terrorists. In fact, most
> of the terrorist activity occurring in the United
> States in recent years has not come from Muslims,
> but from a combination of radical Christianists,
> white supremacists and far-right militia groups.

Proof

noun
1.evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.
2.anything serving as such evidence:
What proof do you have?
3.the act of testing or making trial of anything; test; trial:
to put a thing to the proof.
4.the establishment of the truth of anything; demonstration.
5.Law. (in judicial proceedings) evidence having probative weight.
6.the effect of evidence in convincing the mind.
7.an arithmetical operation serving to check the correctness of a calculation.

Please try again

Posted by: fun factz ()
Date: July 30, 2016 06:57AM

War: Wars with at least a million dead:

Christian wars:

years: name: conservative body count in millions
535-554: Gothic Wars: 5.0m
790-1300: Reconquista: 7.0m
1096-1272: Crusades: 2.0m
1337-1453: Hundred Years’ War: 3.0m
1562-1598: French Wars of Religion: 3.0m
1568-1648: Dutch Revolt: 1.0m
1618-1648: Thirty Years’ War: 3.0m
1655-1660: Second Northern War: 3.0m
1763-1864: Russian-Circassian War: 2.0m
1792-1802: French Revolutionary Wars: 2.0m
1803-1815: Napoleonic Wars: 3.5m
1830-1903: War in Venezuela: 1.0m
1882-1898: Conquests of Menelik II of Ethiopia: 5.0m
1910-1920: Mexican Revolution: 1.0m
1914-1918: First World War: 20.0m
1917-1922: Russian Civil War: 5.0m
1939-1945: Second World War: 41.5m (European deaths only)
1946-1954: First Indochina War: 1.0m
1950-1953: Korean War: 1.2m
1955-1975: Vietnam War: 1.1m
1998-2003: Second Congo War: 2.5m

Muslim wars:

1370-1405: Conquests of Tamerlane: 7.0m
1681-1707: Conquests of Aurangzeb: 5.0m
1967-1970: Nigerian Civil War: 1.0m
1980-1988: Iran-Iraq War: 1.0m
1983-2005: Second Sudanese Civil War: 1.0m
1989-2001: Afghan Civil War: 1.4m

Seven times more people have died in Christian wars: 113.8 million compared to the 16.4 million who died in Muslim wars.

There are more Christians, but only about 50% more, nothing like seven times more.

Posted by: NHXK6 ()
Date: July 30, 2016 07:54AM

Who are the majority of terrorists today? Muslims

Posted by: Islamophobia is a cancer ()
Date: July 30, 2016 08:10AM

Fuck you rednecks
Attachments:
jhudf65sd.jpg

Posted by: Stupid fucking shit ()
Date: July 30, 2016 08:15AM

Fuck you muzzie loving assholes are stupid. I hope you all get your heads cut off. At least they'll be out of your asses then.

Posted by: fun factz ()
Date: July 30, 2016 08:31AM

NHXK6 Wrote:
> Who are the majority of terrorists today? Muslims

Not even close. Are you really so blinded by hate that you ignore what is going on in the world around you?

Posted by: Islam is evil ()
Date: July 30, 2016 08:45AM

Islam is the enemy of civilization and must be eradicated from earth.

Posted by: Red Herring ()
Date: July 30, 2016 10:14AM

fun factz Wrote:
> War: Wars with at least a million dead:
>
> Christian wars:
>
> years: name: conservative body count in
> millions
> 535-554: Gothic Wars: 5.0m <== NO way to know
> 790-1300: Reconquista: 7.0m <== NO way to know
> 1096-1272: Crusades: 2.0m <== NO way to know
> 1337-1453: Hundred Years’ War: 3.0m <== NO way to know
> 1562-1598: French Wars of Religion: 3.0m <== NO way to know
> 1568-1648: Dutch Revolt: 1.0m <== NO way to know
> 1618-1648: Thirty Years’ War: 3.0m <== NO way to know
> 1655-1660: Second Northern War: 3.0m <== NO way to know
> 1763-1864: Russian-Circassian War: 2.0m <== War for territory but did have a religious component, however, no way to know number killed within 50% accuracy
> 1792-1802: French Revolutionary Wars: 2.0m <== European war over territory, not religion
> 1803-1815: Napoleonic Wars: 3.5m <== NO way to know
> 1830-1903: War in Venezuela: 1.0m <== NO way to know
> 1882-1898: Conquests of Menelik II of Ethiopia: 5.0m <== African war over territory and expansion an no way to know
> 1910-1920: Mexican Revolution: 1.0m <== Mexican civil war with nothing to do with religion and no one knows true casualty totals
> 1914-1918: First World War: 20.0m <== European war over territory, estimated casualties approx 14m, not 20m
> 1917-1922: Russian Civil War: 5.0m <== War over class ideology, not religion
> 1939-1945: Second World War: 41.5m (European
> deaths only) <== European war over territory not religion
> 1946-1954: First Indochina War: 1.0m <== Colonization, not about Christianity
> 1950-1953: Korean War: 1.2m <== Absolutely nothing to do with religion at all
> 1955-1975: Vietnam War: 1.1m <== Absolutely nothing to do with religion at all
> 1998-2003: Second Congo War: 2.5m <== War among African strongmen governments and radical marxist guerillas trying to over the government
>
> Muslim wars:
>
> 1370-1405: Conquests of Tamerlane: 7.0m
> 1681-1707: Conquests of Aurangzeb: 5.0m
> 1967-1970: Nigerian Civil War: 1.0m
> 1980-1988: Iran-Iraq War: 1.0m
> 1983-2005: Second Sudanese Civil War: 1.0m
> 1989-2001: Afghan Civil War: 1.4m
>
> Seven times more people have died in Christian
> wars: 113.8 million compared to the 16.4 million
> who died in Muslim wars.
>
> There are more Christians, but only about 50%
> more, nothing like seven times more.

The term 'Christian War' when citing examples above is stupid. As is the number of casualties for anything before the late 1600's. There have been no wars fought in the name of Christ or Christianity in centuries.

Posted by: Killing Muslims is Mandatory ()
Date: July 30, 2016 10:39AM

Time to make a law requiring every American citizen to kill at least one Muslim before the age of 18. They won't change unless drastic action is taken; total eradication. I'm going to start doing my part, please do yours.

Posted by: Let's go Muzz-tards! ()
Date: July 30, 2016 10:52AM

Come on you Muzz-tard pieces of shit, let's go! You going to do something? Fucking cowards!
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Fuck ragheads ()
Date: July 30, 2016 03:03PM

Killing Muslims is Mandatory Wrote:
> Time to make a law requiring every American
> citizen to kill at least one Muslim before the age
> of 18. They won't change unless drastic action is
> taken; total eradication. I'm going to start doing
> my part, please do yours.

Now this is a great idea.

Posted by: Highland school senior ()
Date: July 30, 2016 03:49PM

That is why some Muslim extremists wish to kill us. Christians are the true terrorists.

Posted by: Long bed 2 ()
Date: July 31, 2016 05:30AM

Hell yeah! We Christians are the baddest motherfuckers in the world and dont you forget it! We wiped out 10s of millions of native Americans when we came here as illegal aliens. Those fucking Muztards should be afraid of us!

Date: July 31, 2016 06:31AM

It’s no secret that Christians did everything they could to eradicate the Native American traditions via boarding schools. You might just live in an alternative reality if you deny that. In 1872, the “Christanizaiton” of the Native Americans was still ongoing. Early Christian colonists referred to them as “devils” and “heathens,” and ever since the first Catholic Spaniard set foot in the New World, were working to wipe any last trace of their culture from the face of the world. And this is to say nothing of the brutality they visited on Native Americans in the form of violence and murder.

Date: July 31, 2016 06:38AM

/
Attachments:
force-ministries.gif

Date: July 31, 2016 07:12AM

Take a look at the day American Christians killed a couple hundred thousand civilians including children, babies and helpless people in nursing homes and hospitals. This is what Christians are capable of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MSKoSbqHq0

Posted by: libs are really fucking dumb ()
Date: July 31, 2016 08:22AM

Long bed 2 Wrote:
> Take a look at the day American Christians killed
> a couple hundred thousand civilians including
> children, babies and helpless people in nursing
> homes and hospitals. This is what Christians are
> capable of.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MSKoSbqHq0

Yet another democrat accomplishment.

Posted by: j gile bnd ()
Date: August 02, 2016 05:16AM

Sad but true- White, male Christians are he worst people on earth. They are responsible for more death and violence than any group in history.

Posted by: Deport all 3rd world parasites ()
Date: August 02, 2016 08:47AM

j gile bnd Wrote:
> Sad but true- White, male Christians are he worst
> people on earth. They are responsible for more
> death and violence than any group in history.

LMFAO. Post proof of your claim.

What White men HAVE done is create the highest standard of living in the world. The type of society that all the 3rd world parasites such as yourself demand to live in.

What have YOUR kind ever contributed to mankind that was positive again? Hahaha

Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.