HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Man with ‘strong Christian beliefs’ nearly decapitates son of Oklahoma state trooper in grisly murder: cops (Religion of peace strikes again)
Posted by: Jesus told me to ()
Date: October 31, 2014 05:59AM

Isaiah Marin, 21, called 911 and said, 'I murdered someone,' before being caught Wednesday afternoon, covered in blood and still armed with a large blade, on a Stillwater, Okla., street. The victim, 19-year-old Jacob Crockett, was a friend of his alleged killer and his 'head was mostly severed from his body,' police said. The pair had argued previously over the victim's practicing witchcraft.

Go to link..Pics need to be seen

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/okla-man-decapitates-son-state-trooper-grisly-murder-cops-article-1.1993242

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Man with ‘strong Christian beliefs’ nearly decapitates son of Oklahoma state trooper in grisly murder: cops (Religion of peace strikes again)
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: October 31, 2014 08:24AM

The killers family has been in America for centuries and he has never been in trouble before.

He was probably just joshin' round a little having some zany fun. I am sure he is sorry that this went to far.

A little bit of counseling and maybe even probation, I'm sure he will be a much better man in light of this brief lapse in judgment.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Re: Man with ‘strong Christian beliefs’ nearly decapitates son of Oklahoma state trooper in grisly murder: cops (Religion of peace strikes again)
Posted by: Gov job? ()
Date: October 31, 2014 05:23PM

WingNut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The killers family has been in America for
> centuries and he has never been in trouble
> before.
>
> He was probably just joshin' round a little having
> some zany fun. I am sure he is sorry that this
> went to far.
>
> A little bit of counseling and maybe even
> probation, I'm sure he will be a much better man
> in light of this brief lapse in judgment.

Wow 8:24
got in a little early today?

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 31, 2014 07:22PM

The victim...

....somehow I don't think the world will be missing much from his death.

-

Blessed are the murderous.
Attachments:
Clipboard01.jpg

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 31, 2014 07:23PM

This could be any number of posters that inhabit the forum between midnight to 5 AM.

-

Blessed are the murderous.
Attachments:
Clipboard02.jpg

Posted by: Old ()
Date: October 31, 2014 07:24PM

eesh Wrote:
> The victim...
>
>
> ....somehow I don't think the world will be
> missing much from his death.
>
>
> -

Go and take loser friends with you

Posted by: bF6XC ()
Date: October 31, 2014 07:25PM

eesh Wrote:
> The victim...
>
>
> ....somehow I don't think the world will be
> missing much from his death.
>
>
> -

Besides the nose thing, he looks like 75% of the guys in my High school circa 1975....a few even turned out normal

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.