HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Act of God: 10 Commandments Statue smashed to peices (let my people go ... sin no more)
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: October 24, 2014 12:14PM

Disputed Oklahoma Ten Commandments statue smashed
By SEAN MURPHY, Associated Press | October 24, 2014
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Authorities say someone drove across the Oklahoma Capitol lawn and knocked over a Ten Commandments monument that a group has been suing to have removed, smashing it to pieces.

Oklahoma Highway Patrol Capt. George Brown says the person drove into the monument on the statehouse steps Thursday night, abandoned the vehicle and fled. Brown says the vehicle was impounded and authorities are searching it for evidence.

The 6-foot-tall granite monument was erected in 2012 after Republican state Rep. Mike Ritze and his family paid nearly $10,000 for it. The American Civil Liberties Union had been suing to have the monument removed, arguing it violates the Oklahoma Constitution.

Other groups have since asked to erect statues on the Capitol grounds, including one that wants to erect a 7-foot-tall statue of Satan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Act of God: 10 Commandments Statue smashed to peices (let my people go ... sin no more)
Posted by: Hey Now ()
Date: October 24, 2014 12:24PM

Pics or it did not happen you heathen.

Besides, if a God wants to send a message he wont use a drunk driver. Even a merciful God will use famin, swarms of locus, floods, and thunder and lighting to drive home a message....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgxE3nrMlTw

Re: Act of God: 10 Commandments Statue smashed to peices (let my people go ... sin no more)
Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: October 25, 2014 12:01AM

LOL

> The 6-foot-tall granite monument was erected in 2012 after Republican state Rep.
> Mike Ritze and his family paid nearly $10,000 for it.

What an idiot. He should have put it at his church, not on the Capital lawn?

I found video footage of Mike Ritze after he found out the monument had been run over.
Attachments:
18871214-original.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.