HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I am looking for reliable and experienced .NET developers
Posted by: ann5 ()
Date: May 25, 2023 08:21AM

Good afternoon! I am looking for reliable and experienced .NET developers for my project. Does anyone have any recommendations or experience with any particular outsourcing agency or platform?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am looking for reliable and experienced .NET developers
Posted by: Eva ()
Date: May 25, 2023 09:57AM

Hello! I recently worked with a company called Integrio https://integrio.net/dedicated-developers/hire-net-developers , and they turned out to be really reliable and professional. They have a great team of .NET developers who can help with various projects. Working with Integrio has been a great experience. They provide highly skilled developers who understand the project requirements and complete tasks efficiently. I was impressed with their flexibility and ability to adapt to our needs. In addition, communication with them was always excellent and they were always available for questions or discussions.

Re: I am looking for reliable and experienced .NET developers
Posted by: alexx ()
Date: May 25, 2023 11:37AM

That sounds great! I'm looking for exactly the kind of company that can offer flexibility and good communication. I'll take a look at their website right away and look at the details.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.