HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
77% of students in Baltimore high schools can’t read above elementary level, and 23 Baltimore schools have zero students proficient in math.
Posted by: My nigger ()
Date: March 28, 2023 09:28PM

How long until there’s just no running water or basic services in that city?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 77% of students in Baltimore high schools can’t read above elementary level, and 23 Baltimore schools have zero students proficient in math.
Posted by: Savage McCoon ()
Date: March 28, 2023 10:02PM

The sooner we can all openly admit that niggers are stupid, the better off America will be.

Re: 77% of students in Baltimore high schools can’t read above elementary level, and 23 Baltimore schools have zero students proficient in math.
Posted by: not really ()
Date: March 28, 2023 10:05PM

Savage McCoon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The sooner we can all openly admit that niggers
> are stupid, the better off America will be.

Stupid? Niggers are very far from working their way up to "stupid".

Posted by: Real Savage McCoon ()
Date: March 28, 2023 10:47PM

Call me stupid I gonna knock you out, kracka motha fucker. Nome sayin?

Posted by: Lorrma ()
Date: March 30, 2023 08:58AM

That's true, and I'm pretty sure that nowadays, mathematicians can find a job anywhere. In general, there's a wide range of jobs that require a good level of math skills, and that's the reason it's highly important for people to start learning it at a young age. I even decided to find a tutor for my son since he used to struggle with it, and I can say that finding a good platform is actually a challenge. I highly recommend you view Brighterly website if you struggle with that as well because tutors there can find a proper approach for any student.

Posted by: Malcolm Xtra Black ()
Date: March 30, 2023 11:32AM

Savage McCoon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The sooner we can all openly admit that niggers
> are stupid, the better off America will be.

Word is bond.

Posted by: Shad Moon ()
Date: May 25, 2023 05:20AM

Fortunately, I have no difficulties with maths, but the grammar of the English language often raises questions. For example, I had a hard time understanding the order of adjectives, so I found this article https://promova.com/english-grammar/order-of-adjectives-in-english to quickly clarify this point. In my opinion, it is much more convenient than using textbooks.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.