HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Overseers Go Russle Up Your Slaves. We Need them for 30 Min.
Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: October 19, 2014 07:30AM

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/19/us/in-black-vote-democrats-see-lifeline-for-midterms.html?_r=0

Black Vote Seen as Last Hope for Democrats to Hold Senate.....WE DEMOCRATS NEED OUR SLAVES NOW FOR JUST A MINUTE....NOW STOP THAT LOOTING AND KILLING EACH OTHER UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTIONS. FREE MORGAN DAVID WINE AND 64OZ BEERS AND CD FROM YOUR FAVORITE RAP STAR.

WASHINGTON — The confidential memo from a former pollster for President Obama contained a blunt warning for Democrats. Written this month with an eye toward Election Day, it predicted “crushing Democratic losses across the country” if the party did not do more to get black voters to the polls.

“African-American surge voters came out in force in 2008 and 2012, but they are not well positioned to do so again in 2014,” Cornell Belcher, the pollster, wrote in the memo, dated Oct. 1. “In fact, over half aren’t even sure when the midterm elections are taking place.”

Mr. Belcher’s assessment points to an urgent imperative for Democrats: To keep Republicans from taking control of the Senate, as many are predicting, they need black voters in at least four key states. Yet the one politician guaranteed to generate enthusiasm among African Americans is the same man many Democratic candidates want to avoid: Mr. Obama.

The direction is out to Jesse, AL, Core, Push, Rainbow Coalition , NAACP, BET, GERRYMANDER2 and other slave overseers to round up their blacks to Vote. Democrats are calling in their marker, WHAT HAVE WE BEEN PAYING YOUR SORRY ASSES FOR.... NOW RUSSLE UP YOUR NEGROS AND GET THIER ASSES TO THE VOTING BOOTH AND THEY BETTER VOTE RIGHT.

Never Run Out of Ammo

Guns Don't Kill People. People Kill People

Them or You

The two most important days in your life are the day your were born and and the day you find out why

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2014 07:45AM by Gunlover.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Overseers Go Russle Up Your Up Your Slaves. We Need them for 30 Min.
Posted by: F6DeV ()
Date: October 19, 2014 07:44AM

Midterm seems pretty clear. If you can't understand that perhaps you shouldn't vote.

Re: Overseers Go Russle Up Your Up Your Slaves. We Need them for 30 Min.
Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: October 19, 2014 07:46AM

F6DeV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Midterm seems pretty clear. If you can't
> understand that perhaps you shouldn't vote.

Unlike you my LIB friend I do vote.

Never Run Out of Ammo

Guns Don't Kill People. People Kill People

Them or You

The two most important days in your life are the day your were born and and the day you find out why

Re: Overseers Go Russle Up Your Slaves. We Need them for 30 Min.
Posted by: Henro ()
Date: October 20, 2014 10:58AM

So do I and my vote negates yours.

Posted by: Orneh ()
Date: October 20, 2014 02:47PM

And mine negates yours, so we're two to one. You lose.

Posted by: In the Knows ()
Date: October 20, 2014 06:21PM

With my vote you Tea Bag fucks are net zero. Which is as it should be. You're a bunch of fucking zeros.

Posted by: Henro ()
Date: October 21, 2014 10:11AM

Democracy

Posted by: Smallie Bigs Retard ()
Date: October 21, 2014 10:38AM

More like mob rule.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.