HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
MIke Lindell, Trump Buddy buddy, Claims He Has Lost $100 Million Since Election, Trump Destroyed Him
Posted by: Your Own Fault for Following Tru ()
Date: January 23, 2023 04:00PM

Dominion's lawsuit claims it's all been good for his business and that "Lindell has increased MyPillow sales by 30-40% and continues duping people into redirecting their election-lie outrage into pillow purchases." Lindell says that is not true.

"Now let me tell you the facts about MyPillow. When I tried to get this out to the people, MyPillow lost $100 million in retailers. We are not up 30-40% -- we are down. We are down. I had to borrow money," Lindell told WCCO.

In September, the FBI seized his phone. The search warrant affidavit says they were looking for evidence on the phone of manipulation of voting machines. Lindell says they won't find it.

"Are you kidding me," Lindell said. "I have done nothing wrong. Absolutely nothing wrong."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MIke Lindell, Trump Buddy buddy, Claims He Has Lost $100 Million Since Election, Trump Destroyed Him
Posted by: Lindell is broke? ()
Date: January 23, 2023 05:30PM

And being investigated by the FBI?

Breaks my fucking heart. He has my thoughts and prayers.

Re: MIke Lindell, Trump Buddy buddy, Claims He Has Lost $100 Million Since Election, Trump Destroyed Him
Posted by: Trump the Corrupt Con ()
Date: January 23, 2023 05:53PM

Lindell is broke? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And being investigated by the FBI?
>
> Breaks my fucking heart. He has my thoughts and
> prayers.

Is there anybody associated with Trump who isn't broke or are in jail for money fraud.

Posted by: Canceltheleft ()
Date: January 25, 2023 06:45AM

It’s unfortunate the left are so dumb
We really could have a great country
The left ruins everything
If the left gets it their way
We will be living in non binary, everyone is the same, high on drugs, fucking sheeple society

Fortunately people on the right will prevent it
No we won’t bow to the left idiots and their woah is me everything hurts our feelings bullshit.
Let’s just get on with it already start this already.
Please cross the line little Marxist
We will crush Antifa easily
Oh and Biden their isn’t a F15 pilot in our military that would drop bombs on Americans so quit with your empty threats you traitor.

Posted by: Sammy the squirter ()
Date: January 25, 2023 07:11AM

My Pillows are excellent to squirt on.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.