HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump Has Plans to Rig the Republican Convention and Get the Nomination. Voting Changing
Posted by: Enjoy 2024! Trump 2024! ()
Date: November 29, 2022 09:49AM

As one could have guessed. Trump is having the voting process of the Republican National Convention changed so he can be assure a win and the republican nomination.

He has fake electors already lined up. Nothing republicans can do to stop him.

Trump is also switching the local process to secret ballots and no voting primaries.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Has Plans to Rig the Republican Convention and Get the Nomination. Voting Changing
Posted by: Start the steal ()
Date: November 29, 2022 10:14AM

Trump is scared of DeSantis.Trumps winning strategy is theft.

Re: Trump Has Plans to Rig the Republican Convention and Get the Nomination. Voting Changing
Posted by: "He cheated" ()
Date: November 29, 2022 05:03PM

Start the steal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump is scared of DeSantis.Trumps winning
> strategy is theft.

Can't wait

Posted by: Warren / Buttigieg 2024 ()
Date: November 29, 2022 05:35PM

i hope that conman weasel liar does run again. He's the only person on the planet that President Biden would beat.

Posted by: After The Lincoln Project RINOS ()
Date: November 29, 2022 06:41PM

I don't want to hear a word about Trump doing anything to pay the RINOs back

They ran under fire to help the Democrats and now will never be elected to jack shit ever again , to hell with the weak Bushes they destroyed themselves and their legacy JEBBIE WILL NEVER WIN AGAIN IN POLITICS

I curse every time I see a new expensive POS BUSH BULB burn out again

But I had a choice between Democrat GORE THE GUN GRABBING BORE and slippery Bush and I chose Bushiko

If I had to go back and do it over or in the future I WOULD STILL PICK EVEN A RINO BUSH OR CHANEY KASHIT OR ROMMNEY OVER ANY DEMOCRAT ! DEMOCRATS ARE THE ARMPIT OF POLITICAL PARTIES IN THE USA

Posted by: Typical Democrats ()
Date: November 29, 2022 06:56PM

Let’s talk about Biden’s transvestite who feloniously stole a woman’s luggage. Democrats are so vile

Posted by: Trump is 2024 Nominee ()
Date: November 29, 2022 08:34PM

Everybody knows Republicans are going to rig the convention so Trump gets the nomination.

Trump will just dangle money in front the convention electors and he'll easily get the nomination.

Trump is already restructuring the RNC. They are going to change primary voting to electors and not actual votes.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.