HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Most painful stage (NSFW)
Posted by: LS ()
Date: November 26, 2022 10:34PM

I’m on day 3, with two days of meds. 3 doses of Valacyclovir a day. The blisters haven’t popped yet and I can barely walk. Peeing is making me almost cry. I’m literally slathering myself in Vaseline and pouring warm water over myself while I go and it’s just absolute torture.

I’ve tried an epsom salt bath but that didn’t do anything except burn afterwards. Lidocaine burns too much. I use a cold pack but I’m on my cycle and use period panties (the thought of shoving a tampon in is way too much right now) so I really can’t feel it through them. Vaseline helps a bit but I heard I should try to keep it dry? I’m barely eating or drinking at this rate because of scared of the later consequences lol

I own a farm in PWC so I’m making myself get up to feed the animals. I work on Monday but I imagine I’ll have to reschedule.

After they burst does the pain get better? Any tips to make them burst faster?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Most painful stage (NSFW)
Posted by: Ps@ ()
Date: November 26, 2022 10:40PM

Don’t date any chicks that own a farm in PWC

Posted by: same:( ()
Date: November 26, 2022 10:47PM

I’m getting over my first outbreak currently. I was doing the same as you, but with aquaphor instead of Vaseline. Stop it now and keep the area clean and dry.

I don’t have periods due to the iud, but I did wear an always infinity (unscented) pad the whole time. I tried the lidocaine and gave up like you because it burned too bad.

My gyno told me to break open pure vitamin e capsules and to put it on the spots to help heal them. The thing she told me that helped the most was getting a color application bottle and filling it with warm water and cleansing vag & sores with that.

I don’t have much advice on the peeing part because that was hell. I would hold my hands together as tight as I could and yell to distract myself from the pain and then cleanse myself with warm water as quick as possible.

My symptoms started on the 10th of this month. Pain started easing up around the 19th. Hang in there

Posted by: serious question ()
Date: November 27, 2022 07:21AM

Did you wash that pussy out yet like we told you?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.