HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My boss changed our holiday policy last minute
Posted by: Might quit, might call out ()
Date: October 30, 2022 09:00PM

I work in a field where holidays are our busiest times. I've been lucky so far with getting out of every "major" holiday thus far. I remember my boss telling me we either had to work Thanksgiving OR Christmas.

Now it's everyone has to work a halfway on both days. WHAT!

I don't care about Christmas, we buy shit for each other all the time. But Thanksgiving we are doing something. So I submitted my availability and he tells me I have to come in earlier and stay later lol!

We do get great tips on busy times (my max was $225) but I don't like the bullshit he's trying to pull. He won't be in there either day. He also is making $10000 profit on those holidays. It's sick.

But whatever. I can smoke, eat, sit down and go to the bathroom whenever I want and am going to start hiding like everyone else does!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My boss changed our holiday policy last minute
Posted by: word my nigga ()
Date: October 30, 2022 09:52PM

I feel you man. Bitch made me work the goddamn fryer again. Next time he don't put me on the drive thru somebody gon see what time it is up in dis bitch. He runnin yo ass like a bitch.

Re: My boss changed our holiday policy last minute
Posted by: Nome Sane ()
Date: October 30, 2022 10:03PM

My bitch ass boss try to put me on the fryer too. Guess what, word, I be hiden like Biden.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.