HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Canada bans new handgun sales in latest gun control action
Posted by: Justin Trudeau ()
Date: October 21, 2022 02:08PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Canada bans new handgun sales in latest gun control action
Posted by: hondasanya ()
Date: October 21, 2022 02:24PM

I believe that gambling and any other business requires good practice. The more often you improve your skills, the sooner you will feel the real benefits of it. I will be glad if you find information on this site at the https://www.vulkanbet.world/darmowe-spiny-bez-depozytu/. They have really great bonus offers for new members and you can always practice and practice your skills on the slots for free.

Posted by: Police State Fascism ()
Date: October 21, 2022 08:22PM

One of the weakest countries in the world today Canada who piggybacks off the US for their defense , no wonder libs will flee to Canada if shtf and they get a draft notice

Its what happens when weak woke fruit loop libs take control and there's no US Constitution standing in the way of their freakish insanity

But here in the USA Democrats simply violate our constitution at will using gobbly gook BS lies to cover for them

Posted by: Shoplifting Coat Tailor ()
Date: October 21, 2022 08:26PM

If any smelly gun grabbing Newfies want my wares .I must add a extra 8th pocket for deodorant and a bar of soap shaped like a gun as that's close as they will get to one

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.