HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
We The People Need A New 28th Amendment To Our US Constitution
Posted by: To Set The Record Straight ()
Date: October 05, 2022 04:09PM

The ERA act is dead , it was not ratified in the time period set by law

So we need a new 28 th amendment to change the federal constitutional oaths of office for DEMOCRATS ONLY . All others will use the existing constitutional oath of office as it is right here the same for US Senators and Representitives which requires supporting and defending the constitution of the United States

https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/briefing/Oath_Office.htm

BECAUSE DEMOCRATS refuse to support and defend our existing constitutional rights under the 2nd amendment as shown by their votes for their unconstitutional " Assault Weapons " semi auto arms ban which is unconstitutional because they never attempted to reasonably regulate as did a prior US congress did when congress safely and successfully regulated arms that are the real military assault weapons known as machine guns when the National Firearms Act of 1934 was enacted into federal law

Thus all Democrats will take the new " PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRAT OATH OF OFFICE " which shall read

" I _________ a member of the Democrat Party Of The United States Of America solemnly swear that I will always support defend and uphold the Democrat Party Line , not the US Constitution except when I feel like upholding the constitution depending on how woke I am that moment or what WA PO NY Times or CNN tell me what to do"

It should be easy to pass this act into a amendment to go to the states and due to the number of red states surpassing blue be properly ratified in no time at all , to become the law of the land allowing all Democrats to violate our constitution at will , ending all bitching contests on the matter of constitutionality to heal this nation in a way all Democrats can agree on

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We The People Need A New 28th Amendment To Our US Constitution
Posted by: retarded redneck ()
Date: October 05, 2022 04:19PM

You sound like the retard who accidentally shot himself at the Chantilly gun show last week.

Posted by: Spermburgler ()
Date: October 05, 2022 04:19PM

LOL oaths are for stupid OAFS

Posted by: Hey Retarded Redneck ()
Date: October 05, 2022 04:22PM

Defend your Democrats position on their vote to ban arms not reasonably regulate

Go Ahead Make Our DAY PUNK Try To do it ! YOU CANT !

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.