HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WTOP inhouse scandal
Posted by: Liza ()
Date: February 06, 2021 08:47PM

Sad the state of affairs at WTOP. When the director of the company is caught with his pants down in a long term affair with employee Mary Kay Lemay she is quickly shown the door after 25 years and he remains in control. Even though the owners and the employees know/knew. And those of us who knew where the skeletons were buried or were close with the woman got let go. Ironically by Joel Oxley who somehow justified our dismissals. How does he have the balls. It's a dark miserable place now. Like fish. Stinks from the head down. More amazing, the old man is still up to tricks and those left behind say they feel forced to pretend they don't see anything. For shame. Why is it always the woman whose forced out. Not like she was the only one who was married. The station reflects the interior chaos and dissatisfaction. It sucks ass now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WTOP inhouse scandal
Posted by: Dude 37756 ()
Date: February 06, 2021 08:54PM

Glass enclosed nerve center of adultery, sounds like

Posted by: huh ? ()
Date: February 06, 2021 08:57PM

wtop sucks tis true

but this is old news ?

she used to run hfsfestival ! loved those !

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mklemaywaugh/

Posted by: Dayum ()
Date: February 06, 2021 09:07PM

Liza this sad tale of woe has you very upset and I’m very sorry about that. I think what you need is a nice nude massage and tongue bath from a nice guy like me. You’ll forget all about Mary Kay whatshername after a few orgasms. Trust me

Posted by: WTOP ()
Date: February 06, 2021 09:16PM

Not a big surprise. Old radio guys are sexist pigs. And the women that suckle up to them hope theyve hit a payday. We just laugh that they get rid of them and don't stop the behavior. Glass enclosed adultery center. Pathetic. Fair.

Posted by: Herbert Kornfeld ()
Date: February 06, 2021 09:31PM

I have to admit I used to bang Lisa Baden, the traffic chick from there. Goddamn she was insane. She just demanded it in the ass...the gaping...it was just unbelievable.

Posted by: yjnyj ()
Date: February 06, 2021 11:16PM

FFU has a ton of articles proving WTOP lies, covers up facts, and is run by niggers and spics using federal money / grants

SHE'S WHITE. the rumor is white or black. BUT WHITE IS RARE OVER THERE. they are like washington post with a few white snow flakes to keep the lies looking more honest

most of the hosts are not white, and the script writers: awful lying nigger democrats

Posted by: Liza ()
Date: February 07, 2021 01:29AM

It's a cesspool of hormonal creepy old guys running the place putting into pretend power positions women of way lesser authority to look good (while they're grooming them to service them). I pity the women who get squeezed out to keep 'their man' in power not knowing it could spell the end for them, but Joel Oxley will never be held accountable fot the multitudes of women he's worked over on his way up. Up isn't as high as it used to be though!!!

Posted by: Boo f’n hoo ()
Date: February 07, 2021 10:45AM

Liza quit your fucking whining. No one cares about you and your friend Mary. No wonder you aren’t getting promoted, you’re shitposting about your company. You deserve to be fired too you disloyal bitch

Re: WTOP Mary Kay LeMay
Posted by: Thems the breaks ()
Date: February 13, 2021 03:00PM

Sadly Boo is kinda right. Who cares where Joel Oxley's dipping his stick - even if its in someone equally open to inapproprite things with married men who leave families. The bottom line is what determines if ya stay or go - she goes, he stays, and its the dysfunctional family where we all know and rarely mention it for fear of us being the next one who goes. And anyone who tries to slip to her hes still working his magic on the newbies, buh bye. Not fair, not new.

What would you expect that company to do? They're practically the only station left standing!

Posted by: Gayvid Blimmo. ()
Date: February 13, 2021 03:45PM

I was pissed when WTOP shut down the comments. I was one of the most feared, hated and loathed troll on WTOP. I was legendary. I was banned several times, but, you just can't keep a good troll down.

What really killed it was when it got out that certain ultra liberal posters had been secretly given mod access and were deleting posts they didn't agree with, even posts from legitimate conservatives that didn't break the rules.

It's getting harder to be a troll, especially since yahoo stopped allowing comments.

FFXU is all we have left.

Posted by: Does she do anal? ()
Date: February 13, 2021 08:18PM

She’s not all that bad looking. Definitely interested in bending her over and giving her a high hard one
Attachments:
4F7EC3BC-CAF2-439E-837B-AA41565E690C.jpeg

Posted by: Perogie ()
Date: February 13, 2021 09:19PM

Mary Kay divorced Bob Waugh a couple of years ago. Bob was having a long term affair with another jock at WNRN in Annapolis.

Joel Oxley divorced Hillary Howard in 2018.

Mary Kay inherited the HFStival, but she didn't start it or run it it's first years.

Date: February 14, 2021 03:22PM

Perogie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mary Kay divorced Bob Waugh a couple of years ago.
> Bob was having a long term affair with another
> jock at WNRN in Annapolis.
>
> Joel Oxley divorced Hillary Howard in 2018.
>
> Mary Kay inherited the HFStival, but she didn't
> start it or run it it's first years.

Joel divorced Erica Hillary, not Hillary Howard. My bad.

Re: WTOP inhouse scandal Mary Kay Lemay
Posted by: Wonk ()
Date: February 14, 2021 03:25PM

Bob divorced Mary Kay a year after she got booted from WTOP. And Hillary filed against Joel because of multiple MK's. You're right. She inherited hfs, it was already successfull. She inherited her boss. He was already successfull. Always looking to monkey bar up - freakin' appropriate cuz she looks like one.

Date: February 14, 2021 03:49PM

I remember the employment ad in R&R for a promotions director for WHFS after BG went to Richmond. The ad asked applicants to include marketing ideas in their cover letters. I remember some little cutiepie from Baltimore responding to the add saying she would build a marketing agreement with the Orioles, have Players do exclusive interviews, and would have WHFS Day at Camden Yards. The Orioles at the time had an exclusive with a Baltimore AMer, and could not enter up any other local radio partnerships.

Everyone had a good laugh at that one. BTW, she included a photo with her resume.

Posted by: And This 1Time, At Band Camp ()
Date: February 15, 2021 06:59AM

I let all of the niggers there fuck me in the ass!

Posted by: What goes around comes around ()
Date: August 30, 2021 04:20PM

Joel Oxley and MK LeMay have FCC complaints about the affiar. Shit gets real.

Perogie - got that right. I remember that. Smart like a sack of lint, Mary Kay.

https://ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/1020400524377/wtop.txt

Posted by: Joel Oxley FCC filing ()
Date: June 24, 2022 09:31AM

~~~Shocking that WTOP and WFED support Joel Oxley and his interoffice tom foolery. Its long known to staffers that Joel Oxley engages in inappropriate behaviors with his employees, including Mary Kay Lemay who was sent packing in order to save Oxley's job. MK Lemay had a long affair with her boss, Joel Oxley in this instance, resulting in her dismissal and divorce. Meanwhile to keep the situation downlow, it was “suggested” to Joel Oxley that, amid yet another tawdry public divorce from another former employee, he maintain a relationship with her to avoid further scrutiny. But that hasnt stopped him. Now under cover of covid he persists with the newer highers as workplace moral plummet even more. And yet employers choose not to can him because he's a cash cow. Not a good enough reason when those of us who knew too much were fired, but MK Lemay was allowed to exit quietly and Oxley gets to keep his job. WTOP used to feel great to be a part of.~~~

Reply to me and I’ll send you stuff that’ll make your head spin.

Posted by: Nerd Boning Spree ()
Date: June 24, 2022 09:43AM

Sounds like a lot of boning going on at WTOP. Hey, nerds are horny too.

Posted by: hornyemployee ()
Date: August 09, 2022 07:29AM

send the stuff to get my head spinning please

Posted by: stivbators69 ()
Date: August 11, 2022 11:16AM

Joel Oxley FCC filing Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Reply to me and I’ll send you stuff that’ll
> make your head spin.

I have some crazy stuff as well. Show me yours and I will show you mine

Posted by: Glass Enclosed Propaganda ()
Date: August 11, 2022 11:50AM

They need to stop the bs and just let the country know there glass enclosed nerve center is a mouthpiece for leftist communists to attack Americans and president Trump .Its impossible for them to report news without their leftist slant to divide the American people

The way they change their voices to disgust talking about those who love America not hate it is really disgusting and its very easy to detect that , they may as well be a US location of Pravda as their voices turn to uplifting love talking about failed Joe Biden and all un-American Democrats

Posted by: Communist Voice Trainer ()
Date: August 11, 2022 12:17PM

I can train you to change your voice from glee speaking about communists to anger speaking about real Americans

You need me to break into the growing leftist media think of the big money you can make tearing the good people of the us down while pushing your rabble rousing commie agenda to take arms from the people to weaken us to supporting killing babies before birth to allowing and luring millions of poor into our country as communism needs these impoverished masses to allow its seeds to grow into full blown communism . You will be able to make the American poor forget that resources wasted on illegals are resources our US poor will never see to uplift them

As a special gift Ill show you how to use the same files and overlarge files to stop the free speech of others to be a real communist suppressor of free speech of the people , some of such glorious work is seen right here on this web site posted by real communists who hate the US people

You too can earn the commies highest award hero of the sewers once we get to pure communism in the future and you will spend your life in a crime ridden public project with water out and ac and heat breaking all the time as you feed on gruel so happy that your communist dreams came true

Posted by: potw reality ()
Date: August 11, 2022 01:39PM

Still the #1 ranked revenue in radio in the US bitches.

Posted by: k75 ()
Date: August 12, 2022 03:43AM

"glass enclosed never center" is a 1950's affectation meaning RADIO TUBE. btw they are still used modern technology cannot compete with them yet

WMAL: "they say the words but they don't know what they mean"

Posted by: 35hjn4 ()
Date: August 12, 2022 03:44AM

you thought it meant they have windows? ugh, please

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.