HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Need Advice On Becoming A Successful Gigolo
Posted by: The Lecherous Leech ()
Date: August 07, 2022 12:31AM

Im about to take up being a gigolo to liberal women who have high income public jobs . I am equipped with all the proper tools for the job as I am the brother of Black Snake Moan

Any good lines to come on to them ,places to seek them out , plus any advice when they start getting too out of control when President Trumps name is mentioned and they get uppity , I don't want to get them mad at me , life is too sweet for a leech when the woman has money to spend at resorts on me

I have read "House Guest" by Kato as a starter and need more tips

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Need Advice On Becoming A Successful Gigolo
Posted by: Meadeolo ()
Date: August 07, 2022 05:38AM

I would sing them songs by Meade Skelton. Every though they don't agree politically with his views, women are captivated by the calming sounds of Meade and his great spiritual insights. His music fits right in with their crystals and lululemon yoga clothes.

Posted by: Always Trump #1 ()
Date: August 07, 2022 11:23AM

If she was hot I would do what all the slimy fakes do , grovel and nod my smiling head up and down yes to every cut down she made towards Trump and conservatives always keeping my eyes on the big prize as I agreed over and over gleefully that Joe Biden and Democrats were the greatest people of all time and 4 dollar plus gas was wonderful but 10 would stop climate change faster

Sorry in advance if you should see me at a hip place with her , making you sick at my cowardly weak woke display of being the typical genderless beta cuck soy boi

Posted by: Please Dont Hurt Him ()
Date: August 07, 2022 11:26AM

Ill be screaming as a fly lands on our grilled fish salad

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.