HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Do you miss Baseball? Or any other sport?
Posted by: important poll ()
Date: July 28, 2020 06:34PM

Not me, sick of seeing grown men on their knees in supplication to a concept. Without these sports, it is out of mind.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you miss Baseball? Or any other sport?
Posted by: WYD ()
Date: July 28, 2020 06:41PM

yep, I miss baseball and hockey. I gave up on the NFL years ago when it became political ball. Haven't cared about the nba in decades. If MLB isn't careful they will ruin their fan base. Sports is supposed to be a break from politics, something that takes your mind off of problems of the world for a short time.

The NFL has paid the price, heavily, for their bullshit. I would've hoped the other sports learned from that.

Posted by: no, not since FFU ()
Date: July 28, 2020 06:49PM

I used to live, eat and breathe sports, but when I discovered this forum a few years ago, I immediately found my self transfixed by the drama - eeshlizmizmeg, gerry 2 versus goatfuckerer, the bowels discussion club, the O'Meara fans, Meade Skelton...

How could I give a fuck about sports after that?

Posted by: Western Fairfax ()
Date: July 28, 2020 07:03PM

Rarely if ever watch sports anymore. I used to love ESPN about 30 years ago when they would show random Track & Field events, motocross, amatuer boxing, billiards, etc. Just random shit. Now everything is so fucking overproduced and only the high dollar sports get any attention.

Posted by: Fuck NO ()
Date: July 28, 2020 07:05PM

NO, it’s great, no stressing. No wasting money on food and liquor, no political bullshit!

Posted by: if a guy doesn't kneel ()
Date: July 28, 2020 07:38PM

Damn. ready to crucify the guy. His whole bloody future lies with his kneeling or lack of kneeling. Kind of crap is that?

Posted by: white is right ()
Date: July 28, 2020 07:47PM

I missed hockey - good tv sport. Baseball is boring AF. Dont care for pro BBall. The NFL was ruined 20 years ago really - no loyalty among players or team owners so its just musical chairs with the best athletes and everyone else is cannon fodder.

Posted by: ESPN is for niggers ()
Date: July 28, 2020 09:38PM

ESPN talks about basketball and NFL all the time.

Of course the best sport is hockey, played by white bois.

Posted by: TonyGreys ()
Date: July 20, 2022 07:46AM

Sometimes I really miss baseball and I feel like I can't live without the sport.

Posted by: Best to Watch ()
Date: July 20, 2022 08:00AM

Why would I watch baseball when I could watch Meade Skelton videos. I wish he would do a weekly show. Haven't watched the NBA in years. Not since they catered exclusively to the darkies and the thug life.

Posted by: Milky Floor ()
Date: July 21, 2022 04:50AM

Regardless of what kind of sport you are most interested in, I believe that only by gaining knowledge and experience, you will be able to make successful bets on this sport. Thanks to separate resources of the type www.athleteminded.com you can also better start to understand gambling and betting and sports in general.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.