HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Costco is closed today so I went to food lion to get chicken to cook on the grill and they were OUT of chicken!
Posted by: Thirsting 4 chicken ()
Date: July 04, 2022 03:55PM

I had to get burgers and dogs. 4th of July is ruined and I blame Trump!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Costco is closed today so I went to food lion to get chicken to cook on the grill and they were OUT of chicken!
Posted by: Pigeons are poultry also ()
Date: July 04, 2022 04:03PM

they used to call them Depression Hens here in the South. People were so poor in the Great Depression that's all they had. Pigeons, Quail,Pheasant,Bobw White, Squab, Passenger Pigeons.

Re: Costco is closed today so I went to food lion to get chicken to cook on the grill and they were OUT of chicken!
Posted by: Burgers are good ()
Date: July 04, 2022 04:10PM

Thirsting 4 chicken Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I had to get burgers and dogs. 4th of July is
> ruined and I blame Trump!

Fuck you. Some people are starving or living in prison. You got it good.

Posted by: OP should have though ahead ()
Date: July 04, 2022 04:48PM

When you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

I thawed out some elk steaks. Delicious!

Posted by: Smoked butts ()
Date: July 04, 2022 04:54PM

I haven't bought meat at a grocery store once in my life. I either raise it and butcher it, hunt it or buy from the farmer. I'm smoking some pork butts from a pig I watched grow up. I've got some beef ribs from #057. No libtarded drugs and GMOs in my food.

Posted by: Chicken in a can ()
Date: July 04, 2022 04:59PM

On the Ethnic Food section in some Supermarkets they sell whole chickens in cans. Ever think of that? Slides out the can in the shape of the can because of the solidified jelled fat , heat turns it back into liquid so you can see the bird.

Posted by: Good old days ()
Date: July 04, 2022 06:23PM

Thirsting 4 chicken Wrote:
> I had to get burgers and dogs. 4th of July is
> ruined and I blame Trump!

We never ran out of food when Trump was president. Gas was 2.25 gallon too. Joe Biden fucks everything up. You sound like a Biden voter and therefore deserve it. Fuck you and Joe Biden

Posted by: c'mon man ()
Date: July 04, 2022 07:27PM

Good old days Wrote:
> Thirsting 4 chicken Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I had to get burgers and dogs. 4th of July is
> > ruined and I blame Trump!
>
> We never ran out of food when Trump was president.
> Gas was 2.25 gallon too. Joe Biden fucks
> everything up. You sound like a Biden voter and
> therefore deserve it. Fuck you and Joe Biden

Fucking ear everything was in short supply due to Trump's feeble mismanagement of the pandemic. Yes, there was plenty of gas because nobody was going anywhere

Posted by: love me sum chicken ()
Date: July 04, 2022 07:53PM

I found a couple of whole chickens at Safeway and I cut them up myself. Sometimes you just got to adapt.

Posted by: jkr ()
Date: July 04, 2022 08:03PM

Did you check the MAGA aisle?They have plenty of chickens there.

Posted by: Near DC ()
Date: July 04, 2022 10:58PM

Ya well they were out of Skrimps lobsters heavy cream jumbo baked potatos asparagus garlic bread the best salads Johnny Walker Blue Lable and prime steaks too , it's the 4th , welfare checks came on Friday the first to start the two week holiday before the money runs out and the crime waves start

Posted by: Facts Are Fun. Fun Fact Here. ()
Date: July 05, 2022 07:23AM

Fun fact:
With Biden at the wheel, you will see starving in the streets soon. Lots of people about to lose their jobs in this next economic downturn! Lots of people about to lose everything they have!

Posted by: sealed in juices. ()
Date: July 05, 2022 07:27AM

c'mon man Wrote:
> Good old days Wrote:
> -----
> > Thirsting 4 chicken Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I had to get burgers and dogs. 4th of July is
> > > ruined and I blame Trump!
> >
> > We never ran out of food when Trump was
> president.
> > Gas was 2.25 gallon too. Joe Biden fucks
> > everything up. You sound like a Biden voter and
> > therefore deserve it. Fuck you and Joe Biden
>
>
> Fucking ear everything was in short supply due to
> Trump's feeble mismanagement of the pandemic. Yes,
> there was plenty of gas because nobody was going
> anywhere

Yeah the Trump food and paper product shortages were the worst this country has ever seen.

Posted by: Whatever jnh ()
Date: July 05, 2022 10:25AM

Went to lidl, got 2 lbs of Angus burger patties for $8 on sale and had a good time

I'm not black
I don't even really like shrimp, but I will eat it

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.