HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Has Anyone Else On Here Convinced A Woman To Let You Just Insert The Tip Of Your Cock Into Her Ass, Then You Slide It In All The Way To The Base?
Posted by: I Gave Her A HUGE Assgasm! ()
Date: May 26, 2022 08:35AM

At first, she acted like she didn't want it in all of the way, but once I got it in there, she begged me to continue to fuck her until she came!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Has Anyone Else On Here Convinced A Woman To Let You Just Insert The Tip Of Your Cock Into Her Ass, Then You Slide It In All The Way To The Base?
Posted by: THKCU ()
Date: May 26, 2022 08:43AM

No, never. Way to tell everybody you have a tiny dick. Anytime ive fucked a woman in the ass i had to apply a healthy amount of lube, they had to push theirself on to the dick slowly, a little at a time, until pretty much the whole thing is in. Then they get a slow rocking motion on it, and after they build up like that for a few minutes you can gradually increase speed until youre pounding out that bitchs asshole and they love it.

Re: Has Anyone Else On Here Convinced A Woman To Let You Just Insert The Tip Of Your Cock Into Her Ass, Then You Slide It In All The Way To The Base?
Posted by: PEXUN ()
Date: May 26, 2022 12:27PM

I never was too crazy about anal. I always preferred pussy or the mouth. I did have 1 GF who liked it. I wound up doing a tradeoff with her on kinks. I'd do her in the butt if she'd let me put on ladies underwear when we did the nasty.

She actually liked the idea but I had to put on her underwear. She was a bigger gal, so it fit me. It was pretty good for a year and a half until she dumped me for some Tyrone.

About 3 mo's. after she dumped me, I saw her again. She had a few old bruises and wasn't the same girl. Turns out Tyrone hit her and thought all he had to do was shove his BBC in her & she'd be in ecstasy. She said he was a lousy lay & abusive & cheap. He wouldn't take her anywhere or buy her anything.

She'd just got away from him. She went crying on the shoulder of some guy she'd long ago Friend zoned b|c she couldn't find me. I knew she was calling, but I just didn't answer her calls or texts.

Anyhow, seems this guy had finally listened to me about Jhoon Rhee a couple of years ago. I didn't know nothing about it. My parents sent me there when I was 11 b|c they were tired of me coming home crying when the bullies picked on me. Anyhow, this guy had learned enough in 2 yrs. to put Tyrone in the hospital & a warning to stay away. I wondered why he didn't get charged with assault since there are so many lib govts around here where the guy in the right gets in trouble. He said all he had to do was tell Tyrone to leave her alone & he was a nigger & Tyrone threw the 1st punch. The girl filmed everything on her cell phone, so when the popo came, even though they wanted to arrest him they couldn't b|c Tyrone swung 1st.

But anyhow, I reminded her I'd moved on & was with her best friend now . As soon as she found out the ex had dumped me for Tyrone, she sunk her claws in me. I wouldna took her back anyhow. If she'd did that 1ce, why wouldn't she do it again? Besides, her best friend doesn't like anal & likes it when I put on her underwear.

Posted by: GMU Anthropology ()
Date: May 26, 2022 12:50PM

No. But I've always been fascinated by the origins of the ancient Jewish traditions of anal masturbation, ass licking, and poop eating.

file.php?40,file=479815

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.