HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Liberal Kook At It Again
Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: September 15, 2014 04:59AM

http://news.yahoo.com/n-korea-sentences-american-six-years-labour-camp-092042291.html;_ylt=AwrTWVVyrxVUnS8A64zQtDMD

North Korea's Supreme Court on Sunday sentenced US citizen Matthew Miller to six years' hard labour for "hostile" acts, two weeks after he and two other detained Americans had pleaded for help from Washington.

Miller becomes the second American serving a hard labour prison term in the North amid accusations that Pyongyang is using them to extract political concessions from Washington.

The 24-year-old was arrested in April after he allegedly ripped up his visa at immigration and demanded asylum.

Halp Halp Halp

Only thing I can say is what our President has said for his sons: If had a son he would look like Matthew Miller.

Never Run Out of Ammo

Guns Don't Kill People. People Kill People

Them or You

The two most important days in your life are the day your were born and and the day you find out why
Attachments:
67b13d0b32d0aa245f0f6a706700ba48.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Liberal Kook At It Again
Posted by: EJwjX ()
Date: September 15, 2014 10:19AM

Another brain surgeon lost to North Korea. What ever shall we do?

Posted by: Bye ()
Date: September 15, 2014 10:46AM

Column No. 4?

Posted by: ColumnNo.4 ()
Date: September 15, 2014 11:17AM

So that's what happened to Column No. 4. Totally forgot about him.

Posted by: XcpLG ()
Date: September 15, 2014 08:52PM

He was angry that Obama was elected, so he is one of yours.

Posted by: LJUFC ()
Date: September 16, 2014 04:30PM

totally fake picture

like any microsoft news yahoo source is

just jackasses lying with an agenda

Posted by: cFX9b ()
Date: September 16, 2014 04:38PM

the name and appearance appear TOO familiar

fucker left a cum filled tissue to stink up a bathroom trashcan the day he knew a new girlfriend of mine was coming to the house a first time - a house he wanted / wants control of and takes things from (and breaks things in)

i think his job is a gang that breaks asian printers during repair at gov offices to cause repair, likely gets little asian reward cards

(parents are abusers, after scheduling her over, since i'm not allowed to have friends unless they tamper with them or use them against me: they stood and stared at us with arms crossed during the movie. after 5 min straight of this i kindly said we'd like a little privacy they said "we don't have to it's our house". the girl obviously expressed later a feeling of strange unwelcome.)

anyway - thanks but no thanks for this agenda picture making facism look normal. because if it's who i think it is: that'd be you working with them, is what i understand

Posted by: cUUYd ()
Date: September 16, 2014 04:39PM

they also made sure to get her number. who knows what fucking lies they told her.

fucking bastards.

Posted by: YMJU6 ()
Date: September 16, 2014 04:40PM

pretty much same deal all two girlfriends "i was allowed to invite over for a limited few minutes"

nice familiy, hmmmm ?

Posted by: ycUUv ()
Date: September 16, 2014 04:41PM

the gf gave me a nasty look after being in the bathroom i had no idea why till AFTER SHE WENT BALLISTIC AFTER GETTING HOME

at which point i didn't even remember to ask if that was a problem

Posted by: vehym ()
Date: September 16, 2014 04:52PM

meaning she was in an incoherent non-negotiable non-reasoning rage breaking up over the phone (hillary's devil legal tool to torture male daters with - but she lost in court)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.