HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gun instructor’s kids offer forgiveness to girl who accidentally killed their father...Like it is the kids Fault...Gunlovers are $%^ Morons
Posted by: 3x3Hn ()
Date: September 13, 2014 08:48AM

NRA Gunlovers must have brain damage.....There is no other logical explanation

Gun instructor’s kids offer forgiveness to girl who accidentally killed their father
POSTED 8:05 PM, SEPTEMBER 12, 2014, BY Q13 FOX NEWS STAFF, UPDATED AT 08:14PM, SEPTEMBER 12, 2014
TWITTER3FACEBOOK403GOOGLEPINTERESTLINKEDINEMAIL
140827143526-idesk-shooting-accident-claude-werner-intv-00013218-tablet-large
(CNN) — The grieving family of the Arizona instructor accidentally shot and killed by a girl learning to fire an Uzi expressed sympathy for the 9-year-old in a nationally televised interview Friday.

Charles Vacca was shot in the head as he showed the New Jersey girl how to fire the Israeli-made 9mm submachine gun. As she pulled the trigger, the gun jumped out of her left hand toward Vacca, who was standing beside her. The shooting was captured on video.

“We just want to make sure they understand that we know it was a tragic accident and that it’s something that we’re all going to have to live with,” Vacca’s 19-year-old daughter, Ashley, told NBC’s “Today” show.

“My heart goes out to the little girl, and I feel sorry for her and for her family,” Vacca’s ex-wife, Anamarie, told the network.

The deadly incident occurred at a gun range in Arizona that caters to Las Vegas tourists, many of whom drive an hour from the gambling center to fire high-powered weapons.

Ashley said she planned to write a letter to the girl and her family.

“He was a good person, but we know they are as well,” she told the network.

Another daughter, Elizabeth, said: “I wanted to make sure they didn’t spend a big portion of their life surrounding it around this one incident.”

Chief Deputy Mohave County Attorney Jace Zack told CNN on Wednesday that prosecutors didn’t foresee criminal charges.

The Mohave County Sheriff’s Office said the girl was with her parents.

Authorities said the death was being handled as an industrial accident, with state occupational safety and health officials investigating. The federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives also was notified.

An autopsy on Vacca was completed, but the cause and manner of death were pending, said Colleen Pitre, a representative of the medical examiner’s office. She would not say how many times Vacca was shot.

Cell phone video released by authorities Tuesday shows the moments before the fatal shots were fired, CNN affiliate KLAS reported.

In the video, Vacca and the girl are at an outdoor range. The wind blows a target in the distance. Vacca shows the child how to hold the gun and then helps her establish her grip and her stance. She fires one round, and dirt flies above the target. Vacca adjusts the Uzi, places his right hand on her back and his left under her right arm.

She fires several rounds in rapid succession, and the gun kicks to the left as she loses control. The video ends before the fatal head shot. In releasing the video, authorities did not identify who made it.

Experts say an Uzi can fire five rounds one-third of a second.

Bullets and Burgers, the shooting range where the accident happened, is part of a tourism niche offering packages costing up to $1,000 to shoot different high-powered weapons. The range offers bachelorette parties, birthday celebrations and wedding events. It is one of at least a dozen gun ranges in the Las Vegas area catering to tourists from around the world.

The Bullets and Burgers website says children between the ages of 8 and 17 can shoot a weapon if accompanied by a parent or guardian.

Gun experts contacted by CNN said young children should be taught to shoot with single-shot firearms rather than submachine guns. They also said that safe learning is connected to the ability and experience of the instructor.

In the interview on “Today,” Ashley, the victim’s daughter, said: “We really do want the prayers to be going out to the family of the little girl. Our thoughts and our prayers are with them. We don’t want their life to revolve around this.”

CNN’s Steve Almasy contributed to this report.

TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT 2014 CABLE NEWS NETWORK, INC., A TIME WARNER COMPANY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gun instructor’s kids offer forgiveness to girl who accidentally killed their father...Like it is the kids Fault...Gunlovers are $%^ Morons
Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: September 13, 2014 09:02AM

This is Grace. Nobody did anything wrong it was an accident and occupational hazard. Move on liberals and queers. The OP should get his mouth off those dicks for a breath of air.

Never Run Out of Ammo

Guns Don't Kill People. People Kill People

Them or You

The two most important days in your life are the day your were born and and the day you find out why

Re: Gun instructor’s kids offer forgiveness to girl who accidentally killed their father...Like it is the kids Fault...Gunlovers are $%^ Morons
Posted by: UGp6M ()
Date: September 13, 2014 09:44AM

Gunlover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is Grace. Nobody did anything wrong it was an
> accident and occupational hazard. Move on
> liberals and queers. The OP should get his mouth
> off those dicks for a breath of air.

Gunlover,
You have already established your self as a low IQ racist NRA troll who also a self hating closeted gay guy along with your butt buddy "Libs Hate America"
I suspect you have a criminal record as well so you probably don't even have any legal guns.

It was MURDER and her parents are responsible.Her parents should be jailed and the range shut down for being so irresponsible.
9 years old Play with Video games, not automatic weapons.

If you would spend time working with kids instead of molesting them, you would know that.

NRA is a criminal enterprise and needs to be stopped, the same as the Russian Mafia and the Mexican drug cartels.

Posted by: thats why the call them guntards ()
Date: September 13, 2014 02:39PM

UGp6M Wrote:
> Gunlover Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This is Grace. Nobody did anything wrong it was
> an
> > accident and occupational hazard. Move on
> > liberals and queers. The OP should get his
> mouth
> > off those dicks for a breath of air.
>
> Gunlover,
> You have already established your self as a low IQ
> racist NRA troll who also a self hating closeted
> gay guy along with your butt buddy "Libs Hate
> America"
> I suspect you have a criminal record as well so
> you probably don't even have any legal guns.
>
> It was MURDER and her parents are responsible.Her
> parents should be jailed and the range shut down
> for being so irresponsible.
> 9 years old Play with Video games, not automatic
> weapons.
>
> If you would spend time working with kids instead
> of molesting them, you would know that.
>
>
> NRA is a criminal enterprise and needs to be
> stopped, the same as the Russian Mafia and the
> Mexican drug cartels.

Great post!

One good thing about this story is that we have one less guntard in the world.

Posted by: 6h6Hn ()
Date: September 13, 2014 02:54PM

Gunlover Wrote:
> This is Grace. Nobody did anything wrong it was an
> accident and occupational hazard. Move on
> liberals and queers.

Way to show that you've got the moral high ground and aren't just some dumbass bigot by throwing the word "queer" around. You're the part of the problem, not the solution. Please abstain from any further firearms discussions. Let the responsible, gun-owning adults talk here.

Posted by: MachQuay ()
Date: September 13, 2014 03:00PM

6h6Hn Wrote:
> Gunlover Wrote:
> -----
> an
> > liberals and queers.
>
> Way to show that you've got the moral high ground
> and aren't just some dumbass bigot by throwing the
> word "queer" around. You're the part of the
> problem, not the solution. Please abstain from any
> further firearms discussions. Let the responsible,
> gun-owning adults talk here.

Why so many posts about Gunlovers dick?

Posted by: NUVHF ()
Date: September 13, 2014 03:08PM

MachQuay Wrote:
> Why so many posts about Gunlovers dick?

Gunlover is like heartburn. You wish you could just ignore him, but goddamn does he let you know he's there.

Posted by: 6cppH ()
Date: September 13, 2014 03:11PM

MachQuay Wrote:
> 6h6Hn Wrote:
> -----
> > Gunlover Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > This is Grace. Nobody did anything wrong it
> was
> > an
> > > accident and occupational hazard. Move on
> > > liberals and queers.
> >
> > Way to show that you've got the moral high
> ground
> > and aren't just some dumbass bigot by throwing
> the
> > word "queer" around. You're the part of the
> > problem, not the solution. Please abstain from
> any
> > further firearms discussions. Let the
> responsible,
> > gun-owning adults talk here.
>
> Why so many posts about Gunlovers dick?

seems like it is you guntards always thinking about dicks....

Count the references. "Limp Dick Liberals" Blah Blah Blah

Posted by: FPjFy ()
Date: September 13, 2014 04:15PM

I keep reading new stories about this, but for some reason nobody says what happened to the Uzi. I hope it's o.k. and that they didn't destroy it out of some misguided sense of revenge. The liberal media never seems to care about the weapon.

Posted by: Knifelover ()
Date: September 13, 2014 04:19PM

Typical pussy gun owner. You don't hear about negligent knivings.

Posted by: tvxGv ()
Date: September 13, 2014 05:20PM

FPjFy Wrote:
> I keep reading new stories about this, but for
> some reason nobody says what happened to the Uzi.
> I hope it's o.k. and that they didn't destroy it
> out of some misguided sense of revenge. The
> liberal media never seems to care about the
> weapon.

I'm sure it is sitting underneath some guntad's bed loaded so he will be ready to fend off terrorists. His 3 year old will find it and kill his sibling. The police will not charge anyone saying it was just an accident. And the cycle of stupidity continues. NRA has made sure nobody is ever responsible for negligent gun ownership especially parents.

Posted by: Mmn ()
Date: September 13, 2014 05:34PM

Posted by: Important ()
Date: September 13, 2014 05:42PM

In a child's world, the way they harbor things mentally, that apology must have been very significant. Very nice gesture.

Posted by: Tmm6t ()
Date: September 13, 2014 06:18PM

This is my favorite part -

"Gun experts contacted by CNN said young children should be taught to shoot with single-shot firearms rather than submachine guns."

A person DIES! and "gun experts" come to the fucking brilliant conclusion that young children should be brainwashed with a DIFFERENT type of gun.

Holy Fuck! This is the kind of ignorant agenda based thinking that kills 4000 people a year accidentally by "responsible gun owners".

Posted by: Guntard Grandpa ()
Date: September 13, 2014 09:44PM

Tmm6t Wrote:
> This is my favorite part -
>
> "Gun experts contacted by CNN said young children
> should be taught to shoot with single-shot
> firearms rather than submachine guns."
>
>
> A person DIES! and "gun experts" come to the
> fucking brilliant conclusion that young children
> should be brainwashed with a DIFFERENT type of
> gun.
>
> Holy Fuck! This is the kind of ignorant agenda
> based thinking that kills 4000 people a year
> accidentally by "responsible gun owners".

Good Information, my grandson is 2 and I was going to get him a "school annihilator" model AR15 for Christmas and then at Easter, I was going to file the paperwork to convert it to full auto so by the time he is 3 he will be prepared. Now the I see the CNN article, I will just buy him a bolt action .458 for Christmas. My biggest fear is he will be out-gunned in preschool. Those sandbox disputes get nasty and sometimes people's Cape Buffalo escape and need to be stopped. I will discuss this in my church group. Thanks to a Virginia Patriot, Ken Cuccinelli I now know it is legal to bring my guns to church. Funny thing, nobody asked him, He just just offered it up. The Nuns are very pleased. They said before they were armed, "there were alway poor people coming by and needing help". Since they open carry, they said "nobody asks us for anything." "This leaves us more time to shop and slap the kids around"

Thanks again and bless you all (unless you are a lib) and God bless the NRA, they are his special angles doing gods work on earth.

Sincerely
Pop Pop

Date: September 13, 2014 10:34PM

6h6Hn Wrote:
> Gunlover Wrote:
> -----
> an
> > liberals and queers.
>
> Way to show that you've got the moral high ground
> and aren't just some dumbass bigot by throwing the
> word "queer" around. You're the part of the
> problem, not the solution. Please abstain from any
> further firearms discussions. Let the responsible,
> gun-owning adults talk here.

I think the kitchen heat has gotten to you. Too Hot! Get out junior.

Never Run Out of Ammo

Them or You

The two most important days in your life are the day your were born and and the day you find out why

Date: September 13, 2014 10:43PM

FPjFy Wrote:
> I keep reading new stories about this, but for
> some reason nobody says what happened to the Uzi.
> I hope it's o.k. and that they didn't destroy it
> out of some misguided sense of revenge. The
> liberal media never seems to care about the
> weapon.

"The liberal media never seems to care about the weapon." Excuse me isn't the other way. Since you knew it was a Uzi, you got that fact from the media didn't you? The weapons didn't do anything in this tragic human accident. Like I said can't see the forest for the trees with your type.

Never Run Out of Ammo

Them or You

Date: September 13, 2014 10:50PM

Important Wrote:
> In a child's world, the way they harbor things
> mentally, that apology must have been very
> significant. Very nice gesture.

Are you a psych or telling what you feel, you have no idea what that child feel and neither the does the dumbass queer OP who started this thread.

Never Run Out of Ammo

Them or You

Date: September 13, 2014 10:56PM

Tmm6t Wrote:
> This is my favorite part -
>
> "Gun experts contacted by CNN said young children
> should be taught to shoot with single-shot
> firearms rather than submachine guns."
>
>
> A person DIES! and "gun experts" come to the
> fucking brilliant conclusion that young children
> should be brainwashed with a DIFFERENT type of
> gun.
>
> Holy Fuck! This is the kind of ignorant agenda
> based thinking that kills 4000 people a year
> accidentally by "responsible gun owners".

Gun expert? No such thing. There might be some people who know a lot about guns but that it, no expert there. CNN make dumb suckers out of you everyday to believe in their bullshit.

Never Run Out of Ammo

Them or You

Date: September 13, 2014 11:00PM

UGp6M Wrote:
> Gunlover Wrote:
> -----
> an
> > liberals and queers. The OP should get his
> mouth
> > off those dicks for a breath of air.
>
> Gunlover,
> You have already established your self as a low IQ
> racist NRA troll who also a self hating closeted
> gay guy along with your butt buddy "Libs Hate
> America"
> I suspect you have a criminal record as well so
> you probably don't even have any legal guns.
>
> It was MURDER and her parents are responsible.Her
> parents should be jailed and the range shut down
> for being so irresponsible.
> 9 years old Play with Video games, not automatic
> weapons.
>
> If you would spend time working with kids instead
> of molesting them, you would know that.
>
>
> NRA is a criminal enterprise and needs to be
> stopped, the same as the Russian Mafia and the
> Mexican drug cartels.

I'm going to sleep good tonight after reading this bedtime story.

Never Run Out of Ammo

Them or You

Posted by: dvVCE ()
Date: September 13, 2014 11:04PM

Who is the dumbass? You have responded to this thread numerous times.

Guns don't kill people NRA supporters do!

Never run out of Cheez-Its!

Posted by: beGxF ()
Date: September 14, 2014 12:46PM

Gunlover Wrote:
> FPjFy Wrote:
> -----
> > I keep reading new stories about this, but for
> > some reason nobody says what happened to the
> Uzi.
> > I hope it's o.k. and that they didn't destroy
> it
> > out of some misguided sense of revenge. The
> > liberal media never seems to care about the
> > weapon.
>
>
> "The liberal media never seems to care about the
> weapon." Excuse me isn't the other way. Since you
> knew it was a Uzi, you got that fact from the
> media didn't you? The weapons didn't do anything
> in this tragic human accident. Like I said can't
> see the forest for the trees with your type.

You didn't understand me. I was trying to find out what happened to the Uzi, and the liberal media won't tell us. I'm worried about it, and nobody in the media seems to care.

Posted by: WDpeV ()
Date: September 14, 2014 02:08PM

did any boating accidents hurt children while democrats where training their infiltration into the usa ?

we should ban boats on the boarder - too dangerous for children

Posted by: JLLM4 ()
Date: September 14, 2014 02:10PM

ARLnow

http://latest.com/2014/09/armed-elementary-school-teacher-shoots-school/
Peter Van Buren, September 11, 2014

So here’s what happens when your state allows elementary school teachers to go to school armed ...

well. arl isn't full of foreigners demanding your weapons. that's good news.

let's all agree with her before she gets angry and calls police to point weapons at you!

real weapons - didn't you know - really controlled by facists from foreing countries - didn't you know ?

Posted by: 6PmyU ()
Date: September 14, 2014 02:10PM

Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: Ct4HE ()
Date: September 14, 2014 02:11PM

i thought DC/MD had a firm chance at selling bullet proof notebooks to facist schools, mandator equipment for teachers, in the area.

that's right: make the children mad as you want with facist rules: don't worry your notepad will protect you until armed facist police arrive to take care of of any paupers who'd rather die than listen to another word of it!

Posted by: yFvxW ()
Date: September 14, 2014 02:12PM

the bigger the "convenient smile", the quicker they take your weaposn and are calling police, and the more indebted they are to bringing in more facism to cover their costs

Posted by: eyCEu ()
Date: September 14, 2014 02:16PM

WDpeV Wrote:
> did any boating accidents hurt children while
> democrats where training their infiltration into
> the usa ?
>
> we should ban boats on the boarder - too dangerous
> for children

Were any 9 year children at the controls of a 3000 hp Tri motor off shore Racing boat. (The boating equivalent to an Uzzi.) while the parents were recording it from the shore on their cell phone?
Whoops she killed somebody...OK it was accident. lets forgive her....

You are just plain stupid. Did you graduate high School? Are you related to the Duggars? Please don't have children.

Posted by: poor kid ()
Date: September 14, 2014 02:28PM

That little girl needs to be taken away from her worthless parents. Maybe with some help she wont kill herself. Her parents should get the death penalty.

Posted by: fdprs ()
Date: September 14, 2014 02:31PM

eyCEu Wrote:
> WDpeV Wrote:
> -----
> > did any boating accidents hurt children while
> > democrats where training their infiltration
> into
> > the usa ?
> >
> > we should ban boats on the boarder - too
> dangerous
> > for children
>
>
> Were any 9 year children at the controls of a 3000
> hp Tri motor off shore Racing boat. (The boating
> equivalent to an Uzzi.) while the parents were
> recording it from the shore on their cell phone?
> Whoops she killed somebody...OK it was accident.
> lets forgive her....
>
>
> You are just plain stupid. Did you graduate high
> School? Are you related to the Duggars? Please
> don't have children.

There is no Constitutional right to own a boat.

Posted by: Gunlover-tard! ()
Date: September 15, 2014 11:59AM

Gunlover Wrote:
> Nobody did anything wrong it was an
> accident and occupational hazard.

The gunlover-tard instructor certainly did something wrong. Otherwise, he's still be alive.

Gunlover-tard!

LoLz!

Date: September 15, 2014 04:46PM

Gunlover-tard! Wrote:
> Gunlover Wrote:
> -----
> > Nobody did anything wrong it was an
> > accident and occupational hazard.
>
> The gunlover-tard instructor certainly did
> something wrong. Otherwise, he's still be alive.
>
> Gunlover-tard!
>
> LoLz!

Wow you are learning how to read. Yes he certainly did something wrong. It was an occupational hazard.

Never Run Out of Ammo

Them or You

Posted by: NCv7G ()
Date: September 15, 2014 05:48PM

fdprs Wrote:
> eyCEu Wrote:
> -----
> > WDpeV Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > did any boating accidents hurt children while
> > > democrats where training their infiltration
> > into
> > > the usa ?
> > >
> > > we should ban boats on the boarder - too
> > dangerous
> > > for children
> >
> >
> > Were any 9 year children at the controls of a
> 3000
> > hp Tri motor off shore Racing boat. (The
> boating
> > equivalent to an Uzzi.) while the parents were
> > recording it from the shore on their cell
> phone?
> > Whoops she killed somebody...OK it was accident.
>
> > lets forgive her....
> >
> >
> > You are just plain stupid. Did you graduate
> high
> > School? Are you related to the Duggars?
> Please
> > don't have children.
>
> There is no Constitutional right to own a boat.

Children have no right to own Firearms...... Is you brain damage getting worse?

Posted by: Tyebh ()
Date: September 16, 2014 05:19PM

shove apology up ass.

if you fail to tie your ass and the ass injures another, one owes to pay for the sustainance of the person who is disabled and can no longer provide that for themselves, but no more unless (presumably not) there was intent to injure

Posted by: JXJH4 ()
Date: September 16, 2014 05:21PM

in cases of death especially of children, the maximum "award" legal is (was) $10k

this is to prevent adults from killing children for money

this also is because the living were not formally injured, thus deserve NO reward (there is no LAWFUL reward for sulking)

Posted by: uwXjW ()
Date: September 16, 2014 05:22PM

wasn't $10k the limit when hospital child birth was like $200 and groceries were like nothing and clothes were handed down ?

Posted by: V7vkN ()
Date: September 16, 2014 05:58PM

laws contain incentive programming - there is no such thing as law giving incentive to the evil

if there are such laws they are invalid - as they were passed in abrogation of existing laws that were not repealed or CHALLENGED at law

Posted by: link tanner ()
Date: December 25, 2015 11:42AM

NRA is a criminal enterprise and needs to be stopped, the same as the Russian Mafia and the Mexican drug cartels.

Posted by: The REAL Moron ()
Date: December 25, 2015 11:54AM

Moron, in the Book of Mormon, is the grandfather of Ether.

Plural wives for all, happy holidays.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.