HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: MrSmith ()
Date: September 10, 2014 01:53PM

Seriously, the white race will be eradicated within the next 200yrs. What do you predict the world will be like then.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: Hrundi V Bakshi ()
Date: September 10, 2014 02:08PM

.
Attachments:
gross.jpg
hookers.jpg
volcano.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: Fallout3 ()
Date: September 10, 2014 02:17PM

/
Attachments:
Fallout.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: bmHVE ()
Date: September 10, 2014 02:25PM

Well,
Depends which White people, the world would be better off without the Teaparty, GOP, Libs hate America, Gunlover, The Duggars and rest of the White Trash that doesn't contribute a damn thing to the human race.
The rest should get busy having kids. If all white people should disappear, besides myself, I will really miss Tina Fey and Zooey Deschanel.

Us white guys fu^ked up the world, Lets see what the next bunch can do with it.

When it is all said and done, it will be the Ants and Cockroaches left.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: No no you're wrong ()
Date: September 10, 2014 02:38PM

MrSmith Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seriously, the white race will be eradicated
> within the next 200yrs. What do you predict the
> world will be like then.

Considering places like Poland are 99.7 percent white I think it will not happen anytime soon.

America however will get worse as it darkens.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: Mr.Smith ()
Date: September 10, 2014 03:00PM

No no you're wrong Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MrSmith Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Seriously, the white race will be eradicated
> > within the next 200yrs. What do you predict
> the
> > world will be like then.
>
> Considering places like Poland are 99.7 percent
> white I think it will not happen anytime soon.
>
> America however will get worse as it darkens.

200yrs is a long time. It took only 50yrs for the US to turn 50% nonwhite. Poland is tiny, it won't take long once it starts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: Mr.Smith ()
Date: September 10, 2014 03:01PM

I'm wondering about this because I think white men have created a lot of evil in the world. Yet, I feel like there is part of the white culture that also creates good in the world. I don't know which way it would swing if there weren't any left.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: FhR4g ()
Date: September 10, 2014 03:43PM

I was in Taos New Mexico yesterday at a restaurant and this Mexican cowboy looking guy pulled up in his pickup truck with this younger white girl and 3 brown kids, :(

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: Whitey White ()
Date: September 10, 2014 04:57PM

Mr.Smith Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm wondering about this because I think white men
> have created a lot of evil in the world. Yet, I
> feel like there is part of the white culture that
> also creates good in the world. I don't know
> which way it would swing if there weren't any
> left.


Yes, because everyone else is guilt free.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: Mr.Smith ()
Date: September 10, 2014 05:16PM

Whitey White Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mr.Smith Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm wondering about this because I think white
> men
> > have created a lot of evil in the world. Yet,
> I
> > feel like there is part of the white culture
> that
> > also creates good in the world. I don't know
> > which way it would swing if there weren't any
> > left.
>
>
> Yes, because everyone else is guilt free.

Never said that. I see some cultures contributing nearly nothing globally, not expanding educationally, some that are quite brutal and now have nuclear weapons and some that are becoming highly educated. I am wondering where that will lead if you took one of the key players in the world out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: invest in gold and ammo ()
Date: September 10, 2014 05:33PM

The world is turning darker, specifically Asian. I read an article that had a picture of the typical person in the future, and the average person looks....Asian. darker skin, larger eyes.

In the immediate future, eradicating whites will destroy America. The US is already being infected with trashy, entitled hispanics and blacks.

The US will cease to exist within 50 years. Other countries (ie China, etc) will be forced to overthrow the US because the huge debt the libtardz are creating will make it impossible to pay back the interest.

The US is already doomed. It's just a matter of time before we fall off the cliff.

Based on every example from history, Americans should be using wheel barrels full of cash just to buy a loaf of bread for $10,000. But it hasn’t happen, yet. Unfortunately for the American people, China and Russia just took the first few steps to insure it happens and happens very soon.

One reason the US Dollar still has any value at all is because it’s used by countries around the world as the ‘global reserve currency’. Unlike most national currencies, the US Dollar has always been dependable, and more importantly, circulated in every nation on Earth. When one country wants to do a deal with another country, they use US Dollars because every nation has them and uses them. The Dollar doesn’t typically fluctuate in value and it shouldn’t go insolvent anytime soon, until now.

Russia and China have signed deals to end the use of the US Dollar as the two countries’ currency of choice. From now on, the two economic powerhouses will move to do business using each other’s currencies instead.

The US Dollar is not backed by gold or even basic math. It’s backed by the full faith and credit of the United States. And the fact is, the world no longer has much faith in America’s rigged economic system, its worthless paper money flooding the globe, or its ability to pay back the $130 trillion it’s currently and legally on the hook for. That’s what gives the US Dollar its value - faith and creditworthiness - and both are just about gone.

When asked what the China-Russia agreement to dump the US Dollar meant for America, Coffman replied, “In four words, it would be devastating. BRICS countries [Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa] are dead serious about attacking the US dollar and taking it out of circulation. In fact, the Chinese are buying as much gold as possible to make their Yuan the world reserve currency.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: September 10, 2014 05:44PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 10, 2014 07:36PM

White people will be bred out; in 2070 America will be mainly Hispanic and Chinese expatriates.

Blessed are the murderous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: Idiophesy ()
Date: September 10, 2014 08:57PM

The world will be just like the shitholes now where white people aren't in charge.
Attachments:
idiocracy-landscape2.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: 3TtDJ ()
Date: September 10, 2014 09:06PM

Buy a Jaguar, my wife has had seven of them,
You will see the British are the stupidest people on the planet.They can't even build a car. They can't manage a soccer game, let alone an empire. To much inbreeding. And god damn, do they ever shut the F$%^ up? And yes, I have spent almost a year over there. The new world belongs to the Asians.
Fat lazy old white people with entitlement issues are going to be left out. (Teaparty) The poor will pretty much stay the same.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 10, 2014 09:08PM

Idiophesy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The world will be just like the shitholes now
> where white people aren't in charge.

Blessed are the murderous.
Attachments:
tokyo-water-parks-main.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: Uncle Ruckus ()
Date: September 10, 2014 09:22PM

Get your face paint and loincloths ready:
Attachments:
2452.original.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: Allah snackbar ()
Date: September 10, 2014 11:15PM

Uncle Ruckus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Get your face paint and loincloths ready:


My ipad no work...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 10, 2014 11:16PM

Allah snackbar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Uncle Ruckus Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Get your face paint and loincloths ready:
>
>
> My ipad no work...
Attachments:
1410395866100.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: September 11, 2014 07:48PM

3TtDJ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Buy a Jaguar, my wife has had seven of them,
> You will see the British are the stupidest people
> on the planet.They can't even build a car. They
> can't manage a soccer game, let alone an empire.
> To much inbreeding. And god damn, do they ever
> shut the F$%^ up? And yes, I have spent almost a
> year over there. The new world belongs to the
> Asians.
> Fat lazy old white people with entitlement issues
> are going to be left out. (Teaparty) The poor will
> pretty much stay the same.

http://bit.ly/1uKD7hG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: Slum lord ()
Date: September 11, 2014 08:00PM

slum.jpg


slumchild-02.jpg


172535.MN_.POP_.D5.03.RL1_.jpg


94561d1253913722-ebola-haemorrhagic-feve


ebola-virus-victims.jpeg


404311-99856100-a8a6-11e3-b49b-c914c5170


highres_00064042.jpg


africa_next_US_war_zone.jpg


27protest_group.jpg


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: P4tPX ()
Date: September 11, 2014 10:50PM

PHOTOGRAPHERS working for "send aid money" commercials are known to hire kids and bring them to dumps to make it appear as if they walk on trash daily and don't ahve a school

it's a lie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What will the world look like without white people
Posted by: 94G3K ()
Date: September 11, 2014 10:52PM

there's a history channel show on the building of the place

it was done on gov loan (likely for gov workers to enjoy, they didn't say that but i'll add it)

at a time when japan was telling the world about it's debt crisis and credit crunch (they didn't say that, but i remember)
Attachments:
img.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  ******    *******   **      **  ********  **    ** 
 **    **  **     **  **  **  **     **     ***   ** 
 **               **  **  **  **     **     ****  ** 
 **         *******   **  **  **     **     ** ** ** 
 **               **  **  **  **     **     **  **** 
 **    **  **     **  **  **  **     **     **   *** 
  ******    *******    ***  ***      **     **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.