HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Just found out my Trumptard neighbor banged both my wife and 19 year old daughter
Posted by: My Trumptard neighbor ()
Date: February 18, 2022 01:31PM

He took them both out on his boat from Occoquan last August. My wife was acting a little suspicious afterwards but I didn't press for details. Now I've seen the video. Both were acting really trashy wearing thongs and dancing in the sun. I had to volunteer at the library and that's the only reason I didn't go, but I should have been a better father/husband. It kind of hurt to hear them mocking me on the video but the jokes on Trumptard because I doubt he knows they've both had Black boyfriends.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just found out my Trumptard neighbor banged both my wife and 19 year old daughter
Posted by: Your small limp penis ()
Date: March 09, 2022 12:05AM

Like most libtards, your small penis and inability to get an erection drove your wife away. Your daughter just sounds like a slut.

Re: Just found out my Trumptard neighbor banged both my wife and 19 year old daughter
Posted by: DU4CV ()
Date: March 09, 2022 12:34AM

He prob. don't care. If he does, he's laughing at you & the negros both since he got them away from you & the negros.

Besides, what are you doing letting your wife have a BF, black or white?

Oh, wait, you're a liberal. Never mind, I just answered my own question.

Posted by: NIGGERS ARE VILE ()
Date: March 09, 2022 07:15AM

You should post their pics, so everyone else on here can avoid the NIGGER bait.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.