HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the Biden/Harris Team after their first full year in office?
Posted by: Let's hear your voice! ()
Date: January 18, 2022 07:47AM

10 being the best, 1 being the worst.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the Biden/Harris Team after their first full year in office?
Posted by: Knower of things ()
Date: January 18, 2022 08:38AM

On a scale of 1 being the worst and 10 being exceptional (i.e. George Washington, Donald Trump) I would give Biden a 2 and Harris a solid 1.

Re: On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the Biden/Harris Team after their first full year in office?
Posted by: nog knower ()
Date: January 18, 2022 08:57AM

Negative 3 for Brandon and no score for Kamala as she didn't do any work.

Posted by: The ZIP ZERO DUO JOE & KAMAL ()
Date: January 18, 2022 01:07PM

JOE BIDEN & KAMAL have been the worst US president and vice president in our history

They earn the rating ZIP ZERO =0

Leaving 800 BILLION in US ARMS behind in Afghanistan to kill our future best young troops

Not only a southern border disaster but a uncaring one without any real visit by JOE who cants stand what he will see is his own fault!

JOES miserable handling of COVID despite the fact hes got the easy task of getting people vaxed, JOE is so hateful to the people who did not vote for him no one wants to see his face let alone listen to anything he has to say

Democrats vilified President Trump for keeping our southern border secure and upholding his constitutional oath to protect our constitution then Trump got the hard part done by getting not one but 3 vaxes out in record time

NOW LOOK AT THE CLOWNS WE GOT STUCK WITH JOE and KAMAL

Posted by: You Make Me Sick ()
Date: January 18, 2022 01:40PM

Three.

Posted by: Trump a 10 ()
Date: January 18, 2022 02:04PM

1 for Xiden

2.5 for Kameltoe

Posted by: Facts 2022 ()
Date: January 18, 2022 02:05PM

0. Zero also stands for how much respect the United States now has on the world stage. If I was from another country, I would think we were chumps as well.

Posted by: foreign policy 0 ()
Date: January 18, 2022 02:10PM

Putin moving on the Ukrainians.

Xi moving on the Taiwanese.

Little Kim shooting off hypersonic missiles.

Iran now refining uranium at 80% and threatening Israel again.

The usurper is an absolute failure.

Posted by: Good Start ()
Date: January 18, 2022 02:15PM

I give Joe a 8/10 for fixing our infrastructure, fighting against covid and restoring voting rights to People of Color.

For Kamala, I give her a 9 for being a good VP and raising awareness about climate justice, racism and root causes.

Posted by: Joe is a colossal fuck up ()
Date: January 18, 2022 02:21PM

Lol
Attachments:
1642528527039m.jpg

Posted by: Put the meth pipe down, libtard ()
Date: January 18, 2022 02:55PM

Good Start Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I give Joe a 8/10 for fixing our infrastructure,
> fighting against covid and restoring voting rights
> to People of Color.
>
> For Kamala, I give her a 9 for being a good VP and
> raising awareness about climate justice, racism
> and root causes.

Your post just goes to prove that Meth is some really bad shit.

Posted by: Put the meth pipe down, libtard ()
Date: January 18, 2022 02:55PM

Good Start Wrote:
> to People of Color.
>
> and root causes.

Your post just goes to prove that Meth is some really bad shit.

Posted by: We finally found it! ()
Date: January 18, 2022 03:04PM

Good Start Wrote:
> to People of Color.
>
> and root causes.

After years of searching and some doubting it’s very existence, we finally found the dumbest human being on the planet. The poster Good Start is clearly it!

Posted by: Vote with pics ()
Date: January 18, 2022 03:09PM

Attachments:
liyLyYnIXBsu.jpeg

Posted by: Biden the Molestor ()
Date: January 18, 2022 03:26PM

Given all the photographic proof of Biden’s depravity, is there a doubt in anyones mind the above is true?
Attachments:
BC6E6369-1896-469A-88C9-EA1C909E1C29.gif

Posted by: Says It All ()
Date: January 18, 2022 04:00PM

Says It All
Attachments:
jews - pedos - dc - biden.jpeg

Posted by: K3JVC ()
Date: January 18, 2022 04:37PM

1* for both.

Posted by: What LIES From The Left ()
Date: January 18, 2022 04:43PM

"Restoring voting rights of people of color"

Goebells Hitlers minister of NAZI propaganda could not half told a lie that huge to fool the Germans

It was only the Democrats who suppressed the rights to vote by African Americans
In the entire history of the USA Today they lie to African Americans with the same type of vicious lies and Democrat propaganda the NAZIS used to inflame them to divide the people

Congrats COMRADE you are doing a great job for world communism

Posted by: Well.. You Know ()
Date: January 18, 2022 04:46PM

The skunk showed his ass with that people of color crack, it shows that African Americans are always colored people in the minds of Democrats like the freak poster and his lie about voting rights that are really voting cheats to destroy our true American Democracy which is a statement the GOP must put out to the American people to dismiss the lies of the Democrats

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.