HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
MAGA Terrorist held in Jail Since December Must Stay, Pissed Off Walks Out of Hearing
Posted by: Keep Them Locked Up! ()
Date: January 14, 2022 12:51PM

https://news.yahoo.com/capitol-riot-defendant-stormed-hearing-161720257.html

When Faruqui further explained his reasoning for denying pretrial release, Boughner verbally fought back, saying "You really don't know what happened. You guys gonna believe what you guys wanna believe. So hey, it is what it is."

Despite the judge saying that Boughner could appeal the decision, the defendant lashed out at Faruqui.

"You know what, I don't care anymore, I'm done with this," Boughner said before leaving the hearing. "So I'd like to go eat my food and play cards."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MAGA Terrorist held in Jail Since December Must Stay, Pissed Off Walks Out of Hearing
Posted by: You Make Me Sick ()
Date: January 14, 2022 12:54PM

Viking hat dude?

Re: MAGA Terrorist held in Jail Since December Must Stay, Pissed Off Walks Out of Hearing
Posted by: Trde ()
Date: January 14, 2022 01:30PM

This is some other Trump loser who sprayed police with bear spray. He seriously thinks the election was stolen and he needs to any violent thing he can to get Trump in power.

Posted by: NEVER FORGET 1/6 ()
Date: January 14, 2022 01:32PM

Attachments:
bearspray.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.