HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
9 more weeks until we change our clocks and it gets dark out early and our 5 month stretch of shit weather starts. ARE YOU READY FOR IT?
Posted by: I CANT WAIT ()
Date: August 31, 2014 02:30PM

original.jpg

I cant wait.
Are YOU ready for it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 9 more weeks until we change our clocks and it gets dark out early and our 5 month stretch of shit weather starts. ARE YOU READY FOR IT?
Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: August 31, 2014 02:34PM

More then ready.I hate DST

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Re: 9 more weeks until we change our clocks and it gets dark out early and our 5 month stretch of shit weather starts. ARE YOU READY FOR IT?
Posted by: I envy dogs ()
Date: August 31, 2014 02:38PM

ometimes I envy dogs.

I envy the fact they can go anywhere they want with their asses exposed and all they have to do is slightly squat and shit anywhere, anyplace, anytime.

I wish I could do that.

It would make life much more easier.

Posted by: No! ()
Date: August 31, 2014 02:42PM

I'm depressed already.

Posted by: 0tter ()
Date: August 31, 2014 02:44PM

Fuck you. I love fall and winter. You can suck on my sweaty balls. It's 97 out today. Won't be pleasant.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 31, 2014 02:44PM

Don't forget the official uniform of white suburbia, the North Face jacket.

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: Love it ()
Date: August 31, 2014 02:48PM

Yes. I love freezing my ass off November through March. Here are some of my favorite things:

- Having to sleep in a sweatshirt & sweatpants, under three blankets just to be comfortable at night.

- Standing in the shower for 20 minutes because you dread the inevitable blast of cold air as soon as you step out.

- The constant application of moisturizing lotion, so that the skin on my knuckles won't crack and bleed. Not to mention, the relentless itching of dry skin...

- Driving a shitty car that never seems to warm up until I'm pulling into the parking lot at work.

- Having a shit mood because the sun goes down at 4:30 PM.

Posted by: can't wait ()
Date: August 31, 2014 02:49PM

That time of year usually fosters in some of the most pleasant weather, I think we are in for a moderate winter. Last year was exceptionally lousy. I can't see how people can relocate to areas like Orlando FL just because of one lousy winter.

Posted by: Still sucks ()
Date: August 31, 2014 03:02PM

can't wait Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>I think we are in for a
> moderate winter.

Its still going to suck though.

Posted by: Bleeding Digits ()
Date: August 31, 2014 03:15PM

" The constant application of moisturizing lotion, so that the skin on my knuckles won't crack and bleed. Not to mention, the relentless itching of dry skin..."

That's one of the worst things about winter if you have dry skin or eczema. My fingers are constantly cracked and bleeding once Fall starts. I use a prescription steroid cream mixed with Aquaphor, which you can get over the counter. It has the texture and feel of Vaseline, but it really does help. You can also use it on your lips instead of Chapstick.

Posted by: shorter days are awesome ()
Date: August 31, 2014 03:25PM

I love hiking up to a lonely ridge in the Shenandoah national park to watch the sun set at 5:30 pm. I sit in the wilderness and have a few shots of rum as I listen to the sounds of nature. Later I crawl into my tent and bundle up in my sleeping bag. It is the best time of year!

Posted by: This is fun? ()
Date: August 31, 2014 03:32PM

tumblr_n04s44m0Ph1qzzohyo1_1280.jpg

This is fun?

Posted by: Yucky24. ()
Date: August 31, 2014 05:22PM

Not everyone likes warm weather. My ancestry is Northern European. I evolved to feel comfortable in a cold climate with harsh weather conditions and short days.

Benefits of cold weather:

- No bugs.

- No sweat.

- Girls actually look cute and respectable for once.

- Winter sports.

- White people get to wear all of their North Face gear.

Posted by: Mj7yj ()
Date: August 31, 2014 05:48PM

Move to England. When it's dark here, it will have been light there for hours.

Posted by: meert ()
Date: August 31, 2014 06:18PM

Yucky24. Wrote:
> Not everyone likes warm weather. My ancestry is
> Northern European. I evolved to feel comfortable
> in a cold climate with harsh weather conditions
> and short days.
>
> Benefits of cold weather:
>
> - No bugs.
>
>

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: August 31, 2014 06:19PM

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo
Attachments:
IMG_169389208317795.jpeg
IMG_232954674099392.jpeg
IMG_152046732306169.jpeg
IMG_287948196271512.jpeg

Posted by: that's rich!!!!! ()
Date: August 31, 2014 06:22PM

graymoose1 Wrote:
> .

That's some funny shit,,,,you know how to pick em! LMFAO!!! That's high brow comedy,,,not the shit Misery used to post

Posted by: pedoclaus ()
Date: August 31, 2014 06:22PM

graymoose1 Wrote:
> .

^^^ kid touching creeper posing as Santa Claus...BEWARE!

Posted by: 0tter ()
Date: August 31, 2014 06:52PM

Love it Wrote:
> Yes. I love freezing my ass off November through
> March. Here are some of my favorite things:
>
> - Having to sleep in a sweatshirt & sweatpants,
> under three blankets just to be comfortable at
> night.
>
> - Standing in the shower for 20 minutes because
> you dread the inevitable blast of cold air as soon
> as you step out.
>
> - The constant application of moisturizing lotion,
> so that the skin on my knuckles won't crack and
> bleed. Not to mention, the relentless itching of
> dry skin...
>
> - Driving a shitty car that never seems to warm up
> until I'm pulling into the parking lot at work.
>
> - Having a shit mood because the sun goes down at
> 4:30 PM.

You sound angry. You're exaggerating winter. Please move away. Maybe somewhere warmer would be better for you.

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: August 31, 2014 07:01PM

I'm from Michigan...we have 3 seasons there. Winter, 4th of July and construction.

Yes, the winters have been harsher than usual here in NOVA the last 5 years but, overall winters here are mild...

Posted by: ReAnimator ()
Date: August 31, 2014 07:10PM

Attachments:
10feet.jpg

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 31, 2014 07:53PM

Winter = No more mosquitoes or flies.

Posted by: Love it ()
Date: August 31, 2014 08:11PM

0tter Wrote:
> You sound angry.

Yes. I am.

> You're exaggerating winter.

Nah.

> Please move away. Maybe somewhere warmer would be better for you.

Working on it.

Posted by: 5 more weeks ()
Date: September 28, 2014 09:42PM

5 more weeks you motherfuckers

35 more days

Posted by: 5 PM Sunday November 2nd 2014 ()
Date: September 28, 2014 09:50PM

2427363885_e73dfc92b7_b.jpg

Posted by: Hgthb ()
Date: September 28, 2014 09:57PM

400 watt metal halide grow light gets me through he winer. I can lay under it and pretend I'm in the desert.

Posted by: fat fuc ()
Date: July 04, 2018 03:32PM

Hgthb Wrote:
> 400 watt metal halide grow light gets me through
> he winer. I can lay under it and pretend I'm in
> the desert.

Are you a dune coon?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.