HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why havent we killed this guy already?
Posted by: Hrundi V Bakshi ()
Date: August 29, 2014 09:48AM

The Army psychiatrist who killed 13 people at Fort Hood has written a letter to the leader of ISIS, asking to become a citizen of the Islamic State's caliphate, his attorney said Thursday.

"The letter states that Nadal Hasan wants to become a citizen of the Islamic State caliphate," attorney John Galligan said. "He wrote it in the last few weeks."

"I formally and humbly request to be made a citizen of the Islamic State," Hasan wrote in the letter, according to Fox News.

"It would be an honor for any believers to be an obedient citizen soldier to a people and its leader who don't compromise the religion of All-Mighty Allah to get along with the disbelievers."




Somebody please pull the switch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why havent we killed this guy already?
Posted by: retarded redneck nonsense ()
Date: August 29, 2014 09:57AM

Hrundi V Bakshi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Army psychiatrist who killed 13 people at Fort
> Hood has written a letter to the leader of ISIS,
> asking to become a citizen of the Islamic State's
> caliphate, his attorney said Thursday.
>
> "The letter states that Nadal Hasan wants to
> become a citizen of the Islamic State caliphate,"
> attorney John Galligan said. "He wrote it in the
> last few weeks."
>
> "I formally and humbly request to be made a
> citizen of the Islamic State," Hasan wrote in the
> letter, according to Fox News.
>
> "It would be an honor for any believers to be an
> obedient citizen soldier to a people and its
> leader who don't compromise the religion of
> All-Mighty Allah to get along with the
> disbelievers."
>
>
>
>
> Somebody please pull the switch.


Do you even have all your teeth?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why havent we killed this guy already?
Posted by: pTxyd ()
Date: August 29, 2014 10:13AM

retarded redneck nonsense Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you even have all your teeth?

You tell him. How dare he insult one of your personal heroes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why havent we killed this guy already?
Posted by: Incestuous Hillbilly Faggot Says ()
Date: August 29, 2014 10:17AM

Hrundi V Bakshi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why havent we killed this guy already?

Because we're Americans.

'Merica! Fuck Yeah!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why havent we killed this guy already?
Posted by: Sorry sack of shit ()
Date: August 29, 2014 08:07PM

Incestuous Hillbilly Faggot Says Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hrundi V Bakshi Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Why havent we killed this guy already?
>
> Because we're Americans.
>
> 'Merica! Fuck Yeah!

Afraid of white people, huh? Sorry your father molested you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why havent we killed this guy already?
Posted by: D-BAG DEMOCRAT. ()
Date: August 30, 2014 08:55PM

Sorry sack of shit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Incestuous Hillbilly Faggot Says Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hrundi V Bakshi Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Why havent we killed this guy already?
> >
> > Because we're Americans.
> >
> > 'Merica! Fuck Yeah!
>
> Afraid of white people, huh? Sorry your father
> molested you.


C'mon. That's not cool bro. His father never molested him. It was his uncle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why havent we killed this guy already?
Posted by: Incestuous Hillbilly Faggot Says ()
Date: August 31, 2014 02:47PM

Sorry sack of shit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Afraid of white people, huh? Sorry your father
> molested you.

Que?

Crack is wack.

Incestuous Hillbilly Faggot Says

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **   ******    **     **  **     **  **    ** 
 **     **  **    **   **     **  **     **  ***   ** 
 **     **  **         **     **  **     **  ****  ** 
 **     **  **   ****  *********  **     **  ** ** ** 
  **   **   **    **   **     **  **     **  **  **** 
   ** **    **    **   **     **  **     **  **   *** 
    ***      ******    **     **   *******   **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.