HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
the biggest hypochondriac addict on youtube
Posted by: Hypo alert ()
Date: September 10, 2017 05:06AM

Sickened by this one on youtube... as always, no advised to click links but you can find her by her handle Chronically Jacquie on Youtube. Jacquie Beckwith is her name

She has every illness in the world.. there is a forum calling out her bullshit. Clearly addicted to meds. Big Munchhausen case. She sure does have a lot of energy for someone so sick. Many alleged nurses in the comments calling her out. I hate these kind of people when there are so many legit sick. Her husband is a clueless cuck. she looks pretty damn healthy to me

Highlights of bullshit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--TIleXgTRA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgJd58Fm5-4&t=28s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c310QACrmg0

Munchhausen by internet is now a thing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the biggest hypochondriac addict on youtube
Posted by: Munchies online ()
Date: September 10, 2017 05:08AM

Posted by: 46000 hits? Hear that, Meade? ()
Date: September 10, 2017 06:23AM

Along with all his other bullshit, Meade pulls the hypochondriac schtick.

Why deosn't he have 46000 hits?

Posted by: Willow ()
Date: May 25, 2018 09:54PM

Do you even have a Chronic illness?!? Have you done ANY research as to what she has? Because if you have, then you'd notice that people with one of the illnesses tend to have others associated with it. She has energy because she has treatment! This makes me mad, you're attacking someone you don't know personally and haven't lived her issues...

And no, she has a very specific thread of conditions that happen to tie together and effect each other. What she has is a small percentage of what the world holds or sickness, and she makes the best out of it.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: May 26, 2018 10:51AM

Is she hot at all? Would she be down for some hand release? I tip pretty well.

Posted by: chronicallyill2019 ()
Date: April 03, 2019 03:15PM

I have a lot of chronic illnesses and a lot of health problems even going out for an hour exhausts me sorry I highly doubt she has all this wrong with her because she wouldn't be able to go to Disney etc the thought of it even exhausts me she is a big attention seeker and regarding her feeding tube she doesn't need it and it seems she is at a very good weight she is not very slim at all quite the opposite actually! I have a lot of stomach problems and my doctor is trying to avoid it and I may have a motility disorder but on top of that I have a very rare stomach disorder which means I am in pain most of the time!

Sorry I don't believe her and she only got her feeding tube because of her friend when she does NOT need it!!!!!

I wish youtube would kick attention seekers like her off Youtube!!!!

Posted by: Seriously? ()
Date: May 03, 2019 09:21PM

Quit complaining. She has passed away. Leave her husband and family to grieve!

Posted by: YHGTBFKM ()
Date: May 03, 2019 09:24PM

Seriously? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quit complaining. She has passed away. Leave her
> husband and family to grieve!

You resurrected this thread for that???

Posted by: Syglys ()
Date: December 02, 2021 08:09AM

For whatever reason, this was not a thing I knew about. I don't know if it's expected, but I'm sure it affects many people. So: Gastroparesis: A chronic disorder characterized by delayed emptying of the stomach and vomiting. Symptoms include nausea and vomiting after meals, bloating, and abdominal pain. It can lead to malnutrition and dehydration. I would recommend reading about https://druggenius.com/nutrition/irish-sea-moss-uses-benefits-and-side-effects/. Sea moss can be an excellent solution for gastroparesis.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2021 07:49AM by Syglys.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.