HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Looting Craze Spreads Beyond California: Minnesota Stores Blitzed by Smash-and-Grab Mobs
Posted by: savage nation 9988 ()
Date: November 29, 2021 03:15PM

4804FB9C-438F-4E37-9225-30B298D2D2CA.jpe

https://michaelsavage.com/looting-craze-spreads-beyond-california-minnesota-stores-blitzed-by-smash-and-grab-mobs/

liberals have two stories - one is that conservatives a-moral and the other that they are at war with you

which do you believe?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looting Craze Spreads Beyond California: Minnesota Stores Blitzed by Smash-and-Grab Mobs
Posted by: Guess the race? ()
Date: November 29, 2021 03:19PM

Niggers...

Re: Looting Craze Spreads Beyond California: Minnesota Stores Blitzed by Smash-and-Grab Mobs
Posted by: ya damn skippy ()
Date: November 29, 2021 06:30PM

The guy in the video looks back and says "oh shit the niggers are here!!!".

Fucking classic.

Posted by: Hey Mr Libtrd ()
Date: November 29, 2021 06:41PM

You're the one that wants to defund the cops, reduce number. Check out those non-cop traffic mediators NYC, they are not working too well. A lot of assaults and batterys on them by disgruntled drivers. You voted for Biden, you will reap the whirlwind for it. It is written.

Posted by: Well .. ()
Date: November 29, 2021 07:23PM

Will Democrat just pass a law calling it Repairations then we won't worry about it , it will be legal

Posted by: Instant Suntan Salesman ()
Date: November 29, 2021 07:25PM

I'm good to go on that ! Sales will be spectacular

Posted by: Instand Pink Salesman ()
Date: November 29, 2021 07:28PM

I'm in you need me, I sell fake bottoms of hands and feet that glue on for street creed

Posted by: Vicki ()
Date: November 29, 2021 07:36PM

I wish looting would happen here

Posted by: organized crime ()
Date: November 29, 2021 07:37PM

FBI might get involved. Falls under the definition of Organized Crime, "Black Mafia". I'm not racist but hell, they are all Black, what would anyone call it?

Posted by: Scarecrow Salesmen ()
Date: November 29, 2021 07:47PM

I have a sale on Kyle ones forget your lame brain ideas this one works wonders I also have Johhny Reb and KKK ones the looters can expend their energy beating them up into birds nest material I'll call Baseball bat salesman , he will want in bad plus I know Statue salesman his goods will give them a real workout , they will be exhausted for weeks

Posted by: Hey Come Back ()
Date: November 29, 2021 07:51PM

Suntan and pink salesmen ,we white proud boys want to get some grabs out of those stores were broke , besides we have not seen sun in a good while now since Jan 6 th

Posted by: Not So Fast ()
Date: November 29, 2021 07:57PM

we're already on the scene, were Antifa , got any super sized shopping bags we need some more bullhorns to give out orders and start hate chants too

Posted by: Store Owner ()
Date: November 29, 2021 07:59PM

Oh hell I need plywood to cover my stores windows but the prices went up to the sky when JOE came in

Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: November 29, 2021 08:02PM

Oh calm down its just young people being young people peacefully protesting

Posted by: We're Used To It ()
Date: November 29, 2021 08:10PM

Here around DC lots of stores were boarded up one year ago

Just in case Trump won, maybe their just trying out for 2022 and 2024's teams

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.