HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Do you kiss your parents?
Posted by: Skeeved ()
Date: August 28, 2014 02:09PM

Obviously not in a sexual/romantic sense. Just a peck on the lips when saying goodbye or something. Growing up, I've seen this creepy interaction with some of my friends, and don't understand how they don't develop some sort of a fucked up complex from it. To me, kissing is purely a sexual thing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do you kiss your parents?
Posted by: YOU = QUEER ()
Date: August 28, 2014 02:21PM

FUCK NO WHY WO0ULD YOU KISS THE LIPS THAT SUCK YOUR DADS DICK???????? FAGGGOT

Posted by: On the lips?! ()
Date: August 28, 2014 02:29PM

On the cheek, yes, not the lips.

Posted by: Hrundi V Bakshi ()
Date: August 28, 2014 07:08PM

I kissed your mom. Right after she swallowed a huge load from me.

Posted by: Are you gay? ()
Date: August 28, 2014 07:11PM

Hrundi V Bakshi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I kissed your mom. Right after she swallowed a
> huge load from me.

That's kinda gay. Gotta brush her teeth first.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: August 28, 2014 07:13PM

"Let's have an early session," she said keenly. "I've brought the semen beaker."

I couldn't quite believe she wanted to help me cum so early, but my sleepiness soon disappeared hearing her talk like that.

Mom pulled down my pyjamas, exposing me fully from below, and threw them in the far corner of the bed.

Then, without further ado, she bent down her face towards my still limp cock and started sucking on it. Fuck! I couldn't believe how keen she seemed this morning, almost like she wanted sex!

The sensation of mom's wonderful wet mouth, tongue and lips on my dick had an almost immediate effect and I became hard as she sucked me.

"Ohhh....That's nice mom," I couldn't help saying out loud.

Then, seeing me get hard so quickly, mom stopped sucking on me, stood up, untied her dressing gown and let it fall to the floor. She was completely nude underneath, and her voluptuous, sexy figure came into full view. She stood there for a moment with one hand on her hip, striking a sexy pose, with one leg slightly angled, and her full, hanging, sexy boobs facing me in all their glory. Her thick, protruding nipples were erect, indicating she was aroused herself.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.