HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Teleprompter Addiction
Posted by: NoMoBama ()
Date: March 07, 2009 10:00AM

President Barack Obama doesn’t go anywhere without his TelePrompter.

The textbook-sized panes of glass holding the president’s prepared remarks follow him wherever he speaks.

Resting on top of a tall, narrow pole, they flank his podium during speeches in the White House’s stately parlors. They stood next to him on the floor of a manufacturing plant in Indiana as he pitched his economic stimulus plan. They traveled to the Department of Transportation this week and were in the Capitol Rotunda last month when he paid tribute to Abraham Lincoln in six-minute prepared remarks.

Obama’s reliance on the teleprompter is unusual — not only because he is famous for his oratory, but because no other president has used one so consistently and at so many events, large and small.

After the teleprompter malfunctioned a few times last summer and Obama delivered some less-than-soaring speeches, reports surfaced that he was training to wean himself off of the device while on vacation in Hawaii. But no such luck.

His use of the teleprompter makes work tricky for the television crews and photographers trying to capture an image of the president announcing a new Cabinet secretary or housing plan without a pane of glass blocking his face. And it is a startling sight to see such sleek, modern technology set against the mahogany doors and Bohemian crystal chandeliers in the East Room or the marble columns of the Grand Foyer.
Attachments:
tele.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Teleprompter Addiction
Posted by: metoo ()
Date: March 07, 2009 10:03AM

One wishes GW would have used whatever was necessary to avoid looking like a complete douchebag all the time. I would have even encouraged Milli Vanilli style puppeteering if I was his PR guy.

Posted by: dono ()
Date: March 07, 2009 10:28AM

Ronnie couldnt order dinner without a teleprompter. And poor W looked equally awkward with or without one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2009 10:29AM by dono.

Posted by: dfgdfg ()
Date: March 07, 2009 01:12PM

You're a moron. Prompters are quite normal for anyone who speaks in public. Stop

Posted by: Bush Leaguer ()
Date: March 07, 2009 02:31PM

I would rather have a President who uses a Teleprompter and sounds like JFK than an idiot who doesn't but then repeats the same exact phrase over and over again.

Date: March 07, 2009 02:56PM

dfgdfg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're a moron. Prompters are quite normal for
> anyone who speaks in public. Stop

Obama's a moron when he doesn't have one in front of him. He has to have everything written out for him by a speechwriter. Otherwise, he makes statements like "57 states". I especially hate his continued verbal hedges of "you know". When he's not on prompter, he talks so slow.

Even the NYTimes says it's unusual.

[NYT - teleprompter]

Posted by: HairyBush ()
Date: March 07, 2009 03:53PM

"One of the very difficult parts of the decision I made on the financial crisis was to use hardworking people's money to help prevent there to be a crisis." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I guess it's OK to call the secretary of education here 'buddy.' That means friend." --George W. Bush, Philadelphia, Jan. 8, 2009

"So I analyzed that and decided I didn't want to be the president during a depression greater than the Great Depression, or the beginning of a depression greater than the Great Depression." --George W. Bush, Washington D.C., Dec. 18, 2008

"People say, well, do you ever hear any other voices other than, like, a few people? Of course I do." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 18, 2008

"I've abandoned free market principles to save the free market system." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 16, 2008

"You know, I'm the President during this period of time, but I think when the history of this period is written, people will realize a lot of the decisions that were made on Wall Street took place over a decade or so, before I arrived in President, during I arrived in President." --George W. Bush, ABC News interview, Dec. 1, 2008

"I've been in the Bible every day since I've been the president." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Nov. 12, 2008

"He was a great father before politics, a great father during politics and a great father after politics." --George W. Bush, on his father, George H.W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Nov. 12, 2008

"Yesterday, you made note of my -- the lack of my talent when it came to dancing. But nevertheless, I want you to know I danced with joy. And no question Liberia has gone through very difficult times." --George W. Bush, speaking with the president of Liberia, Washington, D.C., Oct. 22, 2008
Sponsored Links

"I want to share with you an interesting program -- for two reasons, one, it's interesting, and two, my wife thought of it -- or has actually been involved with it; she didn't think of it. But she thought of it for this speech." --George W. Bush, discussing a company that improves access to clean water in Africa, Washington D.C., Oct. 21, 2008

"This thaw -- took a while to thaw, it's going to take a while to unthaw." --George W. Bush, on liquidity in the markets, Alexandria, La., Oct. 20, 2008

"I didn't grow up in the ocean -- as a matter of fact -- near the ocean -- I grew up in the desert. Therefore, it was a pleasant contrast to see the ocean. And I particularly like it when I'm fishing." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 26, 2008

"Anyone engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and persecuted." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2008

"We're fixing to go down to Galveston and obviously are going to see a devastated part of this fantastic state." --George W. Bush, Houston, Sept. 16, 2008

"The people in Louisiana must know that all across our country there's a lot of prayer -- prayer for those whose lives have been turned upside down. And I'm one of them." --George W. Bush, Baton Rouge, La., Sept. 3, 2008

"First of all, I don't see America having problems." --George W. Bush, interview with Bob Costas at the 2008 Olympics, Beijing, China, Aug. 10, 2008

"I'm coming as the president of a friend, and I'm coming as a sportsman." --George W. Bush, on his trip to the Olympics in China, Washington, D.C., July 30, 2008

"There's no question about it. Wall Street got drunk -- that's one of the reasons I asked you to turn off the TV cameras -- it got drunk and now it's got a hangover. The question is how long will it sober up and not try to do all these fancy financial instruments." --George W. Bush, speaking at a private fundraiser, Houston, Texas, July 18, 2008 (Watch video clip)

"I think it was in the Rose Garden where I issued this brilliant statement: If I had a magic wand -- but the president doesn't have a magic wand. You just can't say, 'low gas.'" --George W. Bush, Washington D.C., July 15, 2008

"And they have no disregard for human life." --George W. Bush, on the brutality of Afghan fighters, Washington, D.C., July 15, 2008

"The economy is growing, productivity is high, trade is up, people are working. It's not as good as we'd like, but -- and to the extent that we find weakness, we'll move." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., July 15, 2008

"Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter." --George W. Bush, in parting words to British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and French President Nicolas Sarkozy at his final G-8 Summit, punching the air and grinning widely as the two leaders looked on in shock, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008

"Amigo! Amigo!" --George W. Bush, calling out to Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi in Spanish at the G-8 Summit, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008

"Throughout our history, the words of the Declaration have inspired immigrants from around the world to set sail to our shores. These immigrants have helped transform 13 small colonies into a great and growing nation of more than 300 people." --George W. Bush, Charlottesville, Va., July 4, 2008

"Should the Iranian regime-do they have the sovereign right to have civilian nuclear power? So, like, if I were you, that's what I'd ask me. And the answer is, yes, they do." --George W. Bush, talking to reporters in Washington, D.C., July 2, 2008

"But oftentimes I'm asked: Why? Why do you care what happens outside of America?" --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 26,2008

"I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 26, 2008

"I want to tell you how proud I am to be the President of a nation that -- in which there's a lot of Philippine-Americans. They love America and they love their heritage. And I reminded the President that I am reminded of the great talent of the -- of our Philippine-Americans when I eat dinner at the White House." --George W. Bush, referring to White House chef Cristeta Comerford while meeting with Filipino President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, Washington, D.C., June 24, 2008 (Watch video clip)

"And I, unfortunately, have been to too many disasters as president." --George W. Bush, discussing flooding in the Midwest, Washington, D.C., June 17, 2008

"There is some who say that perhaps freedom is not universal. Maybe it's only Western people that can self-govern. Maybe it's only, you know, white-guy Methodists who are capable of self-government. I reject that notion." --George W. Bush, London, June 16, 2008

"Your eminence, you're looking good." --George W. Bush to Pope Benedict XVI, using the title for Catholic cardinals, rather than addressing him as "your holiness," Rome, June 13, 2008

"The German asparagus are fabulous." --George W. Bush, Meseberg, Germany, June 11, 2008

"We've got a lot of relations with countries in our neighborhood." --George W. Bush, Kranj, Slovenia, June 10, 2008

"One of the things important about history is to remember the true history." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 6, 2008

"There's no question this is a major human disaster that requires a strong response from the Chinese government, which is what they're providing, but it also responds a compassionate response from nations to whom -- that have got the blessings, good blessings of life, and that's us." --George W. Bush, on relief efforts after a Chinese earthquake, Washington, D.C., June 6, 2008

"Let's make sure that there is certainty during uncertain times in our economy." -- George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 2, 2008

"We got plenty of money in Washington. What we need is more priority." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., June 2, 2008

"And so the fact that they purchased the machine meant somebody had to make the machine. And when somebody makes a machine, it means there's jobs at the machine-making place." --George W. Bush, Mesa, Arizona, May 27, 2008

"I don't want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander in chief playing golf. I feel I owe it to the families to be in solidarity as best as I can with them. And I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 13, 2008

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

"How can you possibly have an international agreement that's effective unless countries like China and India are not full participants?" --George W. Bush, Camp David, April 19, 2008

"Oftentimes people ask me, 'Why is it that you're so focused on helping the hungry and diseased in strange parts of the world?'" --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 18, 2008

"We want people owning their home -- we want people owning a businesses." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., April 18, 2008

"So long as I'm the president, my measure of success is victory -- and success." --George W. Bush, on Iraq, Washington, D.C., April 17, 2008

"Thank you, your Holiness. Awesome speech." --George W. Bush, to Pope Benedict, Washington, D.C., April 15, 2008 (Watch video clip)

"A lot of times in politics you have people look you in the eye and tell you what's not on their mind." --George W. Bush, Sochi, Russia, April 6, 2008

"Afghanistan is the most daring and ambition mission in the history of NATO." --George W. Bush, Bucharest, Romania, April 2, 2008

"Soldiers, sailors, Marines, airmen, and Coastmen -- Coast Guardmen, thanks for coming, thanks for wearing the uniform." --George W. Bush, at the Pentagon, March 19, 2008

"I thank the diplomatic corps, who is here as well." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March 12, 2008

"Removing Saddam Hussein was the right decision early in my presidency, it is the right decision now, and it will be the right decision ever." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March 12, 2008

"Let me start off by saying that in 2000 I said, 'Vote for me. I'm an agent of change.' In 2004, I said, 'I'm not interested in change --I want to continue as president.' Every candidate has got to say 'change.' That's what the American people expect." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., March 5, 2008

"And so, General, I want to thank you for your service. And I appreciate the fact that you really snatched defeat out of the jaws of those who are trying to defeat us in Iraq." --George W. Bush, to Army Gen. Ray Odierno, Washington, D.C., March 3, 2008

"Wait a minute. What did you just say? You're predicting $4-a-gallon gas? ... That's interesting. I hadn't heard that." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Feb. 28, 2008

"I'm oftentimes asked, What difference does it make to America if people are dying of malaria in a place like Ghana? It means a lot. It means a lot morally, it means a lot from a -- it's in our national interest." --George W. Bush, Accra, Ghana, Feb. 20, 2008

"There is no doubt in my mind when history was written, the final page will say: Victory was achieved by the United States of America for the good of the world." --George W. Bush, addressing U.S. troops at Camp Arifjan in Kuwait, Jan. 12, 2008

"I can press when there needs to be pressed; I can hold hands when there needs to be -- hold hands." --George W. Bush, on how he can contribute to the Middle East peace process, Washington, D.C., Jan. 4, 2008

Posted by: arrgghhh ()
Date: March 07, 2009 03:58PM

Just when I was just forgetting about all those Bushism, you fuckers bring it back... Damn you to hell!!!

Posted by: HairyBush ()
Date: March 07, 2009 04:14PM

This shit is only from 2008. I didn't want to overload the site with everything back to 2001.

Posted by: lucy ()
Date: March 07, 2009 10:16PM

ok.. ok.. calm down people.....let's give "Teleprompter Jesus" a chance!

Date: March 08, 2009 11:33AM

OK, Now He's gone too far with his addiction.
Attachments:
Oglasses.jpg

Date: March 08, 2009 01:36PM

Is this the best the foaming at the mouth right wing can level at him?

Seriously, give it time, I'm sure in two years you'll have plenty of material. Right now this sort of stuff just makes you look like sore losers....
Attachments:
neocontears.jpg

Date: March 08, 2009 01:52PM

Professor Pangloss Wrote:
> Is this the best the foaming at the mouth right
> wing can level at him?
>
> Seriously, give it time, I'm sure in two years
> you'll have plenty of material. Right now this
> sort of stuff just makes you look like sore
> losers....

Just vigilant stewards. Bush was treated exactly this way from day one. Get used to it. Soon your liberal press will stop giving him cover. Floodgates.

Date: March 08, 2009 01:56PM

NoMoBama Wrote:

> Obama's a moron when he doesn't have one in front
> of him. He has to have everything written out for
> him by a speechwriter. Otherwise, he makes
> statements like "57 states". I especially hate his
> continued verbal hedges of "you know". When he's
> not on prompter, he talks so slow.
>
> Even the NYTimes says it's unusual.
>
>

It's nice to see a President who plays to his strengths regardless of what the peanut gallery....or the oh so awful Liberal New York Times....has to say about it.

Date: March 08, 2009 02:36PM

NoMoBama Wrote:
> Professor Pangloss Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Is this the best the foaming at the mouth right
> > wing can level at him?
> >
> > Seriously, give it time, I'm sure in two years
> > you'll have plenty of material. Right now this
> > sort of stuff just makes you look like sore
> > losers....
>
>
> Just vigilant stewards. Bush was treated exactly
> this way from day one. Get used to it. Soon your
> liberal press will stop giving him cover.
> Floodgates.

1. Two wrongs do not make a right.
2. I'm not a liberal - I voted for Bush in 2000.
3. This is lame even considering the attention Obama's getting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2009 02:37PM by Professor Pangloss.

Posted by: Whynot ()
Date: March 19, 2009 08:53PM

13 to 25 million illegal migrants live, work, attend school, receive free health care, and feed at the public trough in America today, all at enormous expense to national sovereignty, national security and American taxpayers, most of whom are Republican. Another 40 million wait in Mexico, for Obama's promised green light at the border...

That's the good news!

According to Obamanation leaders, free unfettered American citizenship by illegal immigration is now a global "civil right."

High on the list of leftist Obama priorities is the effort to legalize all of it. If Obama, Pelosi and Reid get their way, today's illegal migrants will be tomorrow's legal DNC constituents, making certain that Democrats can win every national election from this point forward.

Obama won the 2008 election by some 7 million votes. Add more than 10 million new union dues paying DNC voters to that number and tell me how American taxpayers will ever be a voting majority again?

Under the misleading title "immigration reform," Obama and his leftist 111th Congressional cabal will attempt to guarantee leftist federal rule for generations to come, by bringing more than ten million new constituents into their fold.

It's as easy as rubber stamping millions of illegal aliens, forcing them to join the labor unions and introducing them to ACORN who will gladly explain all of their "civil rights."

Posted by: letterman ()
Date: March 24, 2009 12:22PM

Posted by: step down ()
Date: March 24, 2009 01:13PM

I agree, I think Obama should step down due to overuse the teleprompter - this is the USA not some cheesy night club act...

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: March 24, 2009 11:05PM

Whynot Wrote:
> 13 to 25 million illegal migrants live, work,
> attend school, receive free health care, and feed
> at the public trough in America today, all at
> enormous expense to national sovereignty, national
> security and American taxpayers, most of whom are
> Republican. Another 40 million wait in Mexico,
> for Obama's promised green light at the border...
>
>
> That's the good news!
>
> According to Obamanation leaders, free unfettered
> American citizenship by illegal immigration is now
> a global "civil right."
>
> High on the list of leftist Obama priorities is
> the effort to legalize all of it. If Obama,
> Pelosi and Reid get their way, today's illegal
> migrants will be tomorrow's legal DNC
> constituents, making certain that Democrats can
> win every national election from this point
> forward.
>
> Obama won the 2008 election by some 7 million
> votes. Add more than 10 million new union dues
> paying DNC voters to that number and tell me how
> American taxpayers will ever be a voting majority
> again?
>
> Under the misleading title "immigration reform,"
> Obama and his leftist 111th Congressional cabal
> will attempt to guarantee leftist federal rule for
> generations to come, by bringing more than ten
> million new constituents into their fold.
>
> It's as easy as rubber stamping millions of
> illegal aliens, forcing them to join the labor
> unions and introducing them to ACORN who will
> gladly explain all of their "civil rights."

These are all "so what" issues!

Date: March 26, 2009 10:13AM

Letterman pretty much sums it all up...

...Keep it up, Republicans. Keep making yourselves sound less and less relevant.

Posted by: GOP Young Male Mentoring Program ()
Date: March 26, 2009 10:26AM

At least Republicans are providing material for the late night TV circuit.

Well, that and "mentoring" choir boys.
Attachments:
republicanseal9.gif

Posted by: NoGOP ()
Date: March 26, 2009 10:52AM

What exactly is a GOP Young Male Mentoring Program? Is that like the catamites of ancient Greece?

Posted by: LM ()
Date: March 26, 2009 12:56PM

Last night, Obama upgraded his teleprompter (TOTUS) to giant TV monitor to feed him his talking points during the news conference. (video)

Breitbart reports that "He read that opening statement from one massive TV monitor from the back and middle of the East Room. White House officials removed the normal glass teleprompters that usually are positioned on both sides of the podium. That change likely a reaction to the focus on the President's heavy use of teleprompters."

I remember the liberals spent 8 years telling us how dumb George W. Bush was. However, Bush was in charge of his White House and wasn't afraid of answering tough questions from a hostile press. Bush, love him or hate him, was real.

Now we have a clueless idiot whose handlers and bosses won't allow him to answer any of the soft-ball questions lobbed at him from a supportive and fawning press. Nearly every spoken word is spoon-fed to this affirmative action poseur by TOTUS. This guy is a complete phony.

What I want to know is this -- who is the wizard behind the curtain? Who's really running the country? I know nobody voted for him/her/them.

Date: March 26, 2009 12:59PM

Well one thing is certain it is not the Constitutional Law Professor - nope he could never think up all these fancy words...

Date: March 26, 2009 01:03PM

LM Wrote:

>
> I remember the liberals spent 8 years telling us
> how dumb George W. Bush was. However, Bush was in
> charge of his White House and wasn't afraid of
> answering tough questions from a hostile press.
> Bush, love him or hate him, was real.
>

What are you talking about? Bush gave the fewest number of press conferences of any President!

Date: March 26, 2009 01:07PM

President Bush has never been a big fan of press conferences. He held only 17 solo question-and-answer sessions with reporters in his first term (not counting brief joint appearances with visiting heads of state). That was the lowest total of any president in the television age.

Date: March 26, 2009 01:26PM

lets not forget the hard-hitting questions of Jeff Gannon! Thats okay so many of the other 'plants' made it through.

Posted by: MC Bush. For Real. ()
Date: March 26, 2009 02:38PM

"Bush. Love him or hate him, he was real."
Attachments:
Bushphoto2.jpg

Posted by: LM ()
Date: March 26, 2009 03:56PM

Is this the end of America?

Terence Corcoran says U. S. law-making is riddled with slapdash, incompetence and gamesmanship.

Ben Bernanke’s Federal Reserve is dropping trillions of fresh paper dollars on the world economy, the President of the United States is cracking jokes on late night comedy shows, his energy minister is threatening a trade war over carbon emissions, his treasury secretary is dithering over a banking reform program amid rising concerns over his competence and a monumentally dysfunctional U.S. Congress is launching another public jihad against corporations and bankers.

As an aghast world -- from China to Chicago and Chihuahua -- watches, the circus-like U.S. political system seems to be declining into near chaos. Through it all, stock and financial markets are paralyzed. The more the policy regime does, the worse the outlook gets. The multi-ringed spectacle raises a disturbing question in many minds: Is this the end of America?

Probably not, if only because there are good reasons for optimism. The U.S. economy has pulled out of self-destructive political spirals in the past, spurred on by its business class and corporate leaders, the profit-making and market-creating people who rose above the political turmoil to once again lift the world out of financial crisis. It’s happened many times before, except for once, when it took 20 years to rise out of the Great Depression.

Past success, however, is no guarantee of future recovery, especially now when there are daily disasters and new indicators of political breakdown. All developments are not disasters in themselves. The AIG bonus firestorm is a diversion from real issues, but it puts the ghastly political classes who make U.S. law on display for what they are: ageing self-serving demagogues who have spent decades warping the U.S. political system for their own ends. We see the system up close, law-making that is riddled with slapdash, incompetence and gamesmanship.

One test of whether we are witnessing the end of America is how many more times Americans put up with congressional show trials of individual business people and their employees, slandering and vilifying them for their actions and motives. And for how long will they tolerate a president who berates business and corporations as dens of crime and malfeasance? If the majority of Americans come to accept the caricatures of business as true, then America is closer to the end of its life as a global leader, as a champion of markets and individualism.

But America is at risk in other ways, especially in the technical business of setting and executing policy. The presidency of Barack Obama has set out on a course that has no precedent in U.S. history. Franklin D. Roosevelt, whose New Deal transformed the U.S. economy during the Great Depression, pushed America off on a sharply different political and ideological course. The Obama administration is different in many ways, not least in its supreme self-confidence in its methods and objectives.

Reform of health care, environmental policy, education, energy, banking, regulation -- every nook and cranny of the U.S. economy has been put on alert for major change. Expansion of government spending, plunging the U.S. into unprecedented deficits, is without parallel. In economic policy, through regulation and control of energy output, financial services and monetary expansion, the U.S. government has embarked on a fundamental reshaping of America. It is designed, in short, to bring on the end of America.

The spillover effect of all this on the rest of the world promises to be dramatically disruptive. The greatest global risk is in monetary and currency policy. Here is a chart that graphically demonstrates the sharp deviation in monetary policy from past norms. Under the chairmanship of Ben Bernanke, the Federal Reserve is in the midst of a giant economic experiment, flooding the world with U.S. dollars, hoping that flood will stimulate economic activity.

The total monetary base, already at astronomical levels, is now expected to take another big hit with the new Fed policy of buying up U.S. longer-term treasury bills in a bid to drive down long-term interest rates.

Mr. Bernanke is sometimes known as "Helicopter Ben" because he once in an academic paper referred to the use of "helicopters" full of money to rescue an economy from deflation. In comments Wednesday to explain the Fed’s new policy of buying $300-billion in U.S. treasury bills, Mr. Bernanke noted that the Fed is now more worried about inflation being too low than about it getting too high in the future.

For the rest of the world, however, the worry is that America is at risk of becoming the fountainhead of a new inflationary outburst. The U.S. dollar is now in decline, gold is moving sharply higher, and new global currency turmoil is on the horizon.

It may not happen. A paper just published by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, source of this chart, says that the Fed will have to be prepared to absorb all the excess money it has poured into the U.S. economy. It will be a technical and political challenge unlike any central bank has ever undertaken. The future of America is at stake.

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: March 26, 2009 05:14PM

Whynot Wrote:
> 13 to 25 million illegal migrants live, work,
> attend school, receive free health care, and feed
> at the public trough in America today, all at
> enormous expense to national sovereignty, national
> security and American taxpayers, most of whom are
> Republican. Another 40 million wait in Mexico,
> for Obama's promised green light at the border...
>
>
> That's the good news!
>
> According to Obamanation leaders, free unfettered
> American citizenship by illegal immigration is now
> a global "civil right."
>
> High on the list of leftist Obama priorities is
> the effort to legalize all of it. If Obama,
> Pelosi and Reid get their way, today's illegal
> migrants will be tomorrow's legal DNC
> constituents, making certain that Democrats can
> win every national election from this point
> forward.
>
> Obama won the 2008 election by some 7 million
> votes. Add more than 10 million new union dues
> paying DNC voters to that number and tell me how
> American taxpayers will ever be a voting majority
> again?
>
> Under the misleading title "immigration reform,"
> Obama and his leftist 111th Congressional cabal
> will attempt to guarantee leftist federal rule for
> generations to come, by bringing more than ten
> million new constituents into their fold.
>
> It's as easy as rubber stamping millions of
> illegal aliens, forcing them to join the labor
> unions and introducing them to ACORN who will
> gladly explain all of their "civil rights."

Wow...I didnt think anyone on here couldve figured out the master plan so quickly.

Posted by: Duh-Bya ()
Date: March 30, 2009 06:26PM

LOL...
Attachments:
Bushteleprompter.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.