HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ate at Tippy's last night. All day my ass was itching like mad. So after scratching my ass I accidentally forgot and was picking my nose. I can't get the smell of shit out of my nose.
Posted by: Tippy Nose ()
Date: October 14, 2021 10:53PM

I dipped a kleenex in vodka and tried to clean my nostrils but that burned like hell and I still smell shit. I've ruined my nose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ate at Tippy's last night. All day my ass was itching like mad. So after scratching my ass I accidentally forgot and was picking my nose. I can't get the smell of shit out of my nose.
Posted by: "You need to get some coke." ()
Date: October 15, 2021 12:05AM

"Snort some of that and your nose will feel better." (source: the internet)

Re: Ate at Tippy's last night. All day my ass was itching like mad. So after scratching my ass I accidentally forgot and was picking my nose. I can't get the smell of shit out of my nose.
Posted by: You must be a Trumptard ()
Date: October 15, 2021 08:14AM

Only Trumptards are that stupid

Posted by: Only Dems eat at Tippys ()
Date: October 15, 2021 04:42PM

Op gotta ne a dumb dem

Posted by: Former Fan of Tippys ()
Date: October 15, 2021 05:09PM

I knew it was time to give up Tippys the last time I ate there. I barely made it home before it all came out, undigested, and basically still smelling like tacos. My digestive system was passing on a not-too-subtle hint ! LOL

Posted by: TMYX3 ()
Date: October 15, 2021 10:17PM

Loud smellofarts, violent torpedo craps that stink to high heaven followed by toilet bowl cracking smellofarts and a raw asshole. All the results of eating at Tippy s Tacos

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.