HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Another libfag runs away after acting like he's better than "the little people"
Posted by: libs are all faggots and pussies ()
Date: October 12, 2021 07:59AM

Libcucked faggot complains about noise of gas leaf blowers to "lowly" yard crew. Runs like the pussy he is when one of the crew threatens to kick his libtarded ass.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1447139183349440514

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another libfag runs away after acting like he's better than "the little people"
Posted by: Libshits lol ()
Date: October 12, 2021 02:57PM

Attachments:
1614292195768m.jpg

Re: Another libfag runs away after acting like he's better than "the little people"
Posted by: Lifelong Democrat ()
Date: October 12, 2021 04:37PM

This is why we need more progressivism.

What I think a lot of you don't understand is the point of being progressive - is progressing to the point where we no longer have to endure the poor around us. No leaf blowers, no mexicans, nothing... just peace and quiet and rich people relaxing all around us.

These young liberals have confused the virtue signal with actual action.

Posted by: Dave Chappelle ()
Date: October 12, 2021 10:02PM

When "keeping it real" goes bad.

Posted by: NEVER click on a link on FU ()
Date: October 13, 2021 10:27AM

I just watched this on Youtube (because I would NEVER click on a link on Fairfax Underground) and the consensus is that it is fake. The next 3 minutes of the vid would be the lawn service worker being arrested.

Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: October 13, 2021 10:34AM

NEVER click on a link on FU Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just watched this on Youtube (because I would
> NEVER click on a link on Fairfax Underground) and
> the consensus is that it is fake. The next 3
> minutes of the vid would be the lawn service
> worker being arrested.

You libtards are so cute with your love for the cops when your virtue signal goes bad. The beaner commited no crime. Don't let that stop you from posting that he would get "many years in jail where he would be ass raped many times a day (your dream, we know) by angry niggers". LMAO!!!!

One libtard films and calls the cops, while the other libtard films the cops coming out and questioning the beaner "just because he appears to be illegal" and then that's their new trigger event.

The libtard lifestyle.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.