HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Police and use of lethal force
Posted by: Que? ()
Date: August 21, 2014 08:55AM

So, even before all this negro shit started in MO, it seemed that at least once a month you'd hear about police far overstepping their bounds: Raiding a house and shooting someone's dog over a couple pot plants, or raiding the wrong damn house and shooting the dog...You've got officers in Adams Morgan shooting a dog and throwing it down a flight of stairs...off duty officers in PG shooting a German Shepherd at a dog park...Unarmed people being shot...peaceful protesters being tazed...now we've got a running feed of the mutual stupidity going on in Fergusen.
I have to say, when I first heard about the guy with the knife getting shot I figured "oh well, his fault", but after seeing the cell phone video in another thread, while incredibly stupid, this guy shouldn't have been mowed down in the hail of gunfire that ensued when he approached these cops. The guy appeared to be high or have some mental issues. Maybe if these fat-fuck out of shape cops were a little more trim and fit they wouldn't have to resort to this type of reaction as a first option.

So...what do you feel is going on here? Growing up we always heard that police would result to lethal force only as an absolute resort, that they aim for the shoulder! Then we got to tasing people speaking their mind. Now, when presented with a tense situation they pull out their guns, close their eyes and start shooting. Something seems wrong here. When I go to sleep at night I'm much more concerned about cops raiding my house for some strange reason, or just getting the wrong house, than I am an actual criminal coming in and trying to take my shit or hurt my family.

What say you?

(And again, I fully acknowledge the citizen negros in Fergusen are doing some incredibly stupid shit and are almost asking for it in some cases. Still doesn't mean it should be given to them!)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Police and use of lethal force
Posted by: History not your forte ()
Date: August 21, 2014 09:27AM

You riot, you dead. Been that way, well, forever.

Posted by: Que? ()
Date: August 21, 2014 09:51AM

Reading comprehension is apparently not your forte. The "riots" in MO are just the latest. There are plenty of instances where police have overstepped their bounds in one on one situations.

Also, could you provide specific examples of "you riot, you dead", prior to Ferguson?

Posted by: History not your forte ()
Date: August 21, 2014 10:29AM

Seriously? You're that fucking stupid?

clue = pick up a history book.

Posted by: Decrapitated ()
Date: August 21, 2014 10:57AM

What I find amusing is that every one one of these liberal media blowhards who are yammering about police brutality and the "militerization of the police" and bashing the cops every chance they get would not hesitate for 2 seconds to call those same cops for help if they got in a jam (especially with some savage negroes)

Posted by: libs hate America. ()
Date: August 21, 2014 11:25AM

Libs vote for loss of liberty.
Libs vote for armed police.
Libs vote for unarmed citizens.
Libs vote for government control.
Libs vote for national police.
Libs vote for oppression.
Libs vote for tyranny.
Libs vote for racism.
Libs got what they voted for.
Libs hate America.

Posted by: Want more Government? ()
Date: August 21, 2014 11:48AM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.